Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Seite 2 von 15 « Erste 123456913 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 21 bis 40 von 290
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #21
    Cat  Avatar von Larisa

Larisa ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Korianous Beitrag anzeigen
    I meant if you took possession of his character with marvin mode. It seems to be in his personal inventory, but not his sale inventory.
    Oh, I understand now.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #22
    General Avatar von Korianous

Korianous ist offline
    Lol. no problem.

3. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #23
    Knight Avatar von Altair-AoD

Altair-AoD ist offline
    Can i suggest something for this mod? (i guess i can )

Can you make Acrobatics available at 40 or 50 dexterity?( 90 dex is damn high in NotR )

4. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #24
    Demigod Avatar von Bastardo

Bastardo ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Altair-AoD Beitrag anzeigen
    Can you make Acrobatics available at 40 or 50 dexterity?( 90 dex is damn high in NotR )
    You get lots XP in this mod.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #25

Korianous ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Altair-AoD Beitrag anzeigen
    Can i suggest something for this mod? (i guess i can )
    Of course you can. If you have any other good ideas or stuff you wanna see please leave one here .

Zitat Zitat von Bastardo Beitrag anzeigen
    You get lots XP in this mod.
    Yeah. Trust me, you will reach 90 Dexterity a lot quicker than you think . Remember it only costs 1 LP to train stats. That's all it will cost. If you only trained dexterity you could reach 90 at level 8, but I'd recommend training your 1-h sword skill up to 30 first. Even so, you'd still get your dex up their before level 15, if you do it right.

Also, I thought I'd give you guys a heads up.

I've decided to balance out the Two-Handed Dexterity Swords. They should now require BOTH Strength and Dexterity to wield. This is to keep you from getting too powerful in the beginning of the game. Trust me, its better this way! However, atm I'm still figuring out if this is possible. I'll let you know in a few.

6. Beiträge anzeigen #26

Korianous ist offline
    http://upload.worldofplayers.de/file...ease v 0.5.rar

This is another Beta Release. This one is the last public beta. I wasn't going to release another one, but I realized it was impossible to complete the game as is with v 0.2.

So, enjoy. Please let me know if things are working as they should be.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #27
    Ritter Avatar von Shadow

Shadow ist offline
    wow this mod sound great,
    can i ask?you have your own design for the new weapons or its some random existing one?

8. Beiträge anzeigen #28

Korianous ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Shodow Beitrag anzeigen
    wow this mod sound great,
    can i ask?you have your own design for the new weapons or its some random existing one?
    Nope, I'm using existing weapon textures atm. Not really a good graphic artist. I'm gonna start learning how to use blender or 3ds max, I really would like to make my own textures.

9. Beiträge anzeigen #29

Korianous ist offline
    Alright. I'm doing a playthrough of the Beta, just to make sure I haven't broken anything .

I'm gonna try playing as a Fire Mage, IMO the hardest class to play effectively. Lets see how he does. Ill let you know once I win the game, how it went, and what bugs I may or may not have run into. Later.

10. Beiträge anzeigen #30
    Demigod Avatar von Dino

Dino ist offline
    can I ask something?

can you make new crazy spells, which would be so cool you'd crap ur pants when you use em (j/k 'bout the crapping ) something like Fire/Frost/Lightning Nova,(I think it's self-explanatory) Poison Bolt(like shooting a bolt of poison that does Damage over Time, or cripples the enemy or something like that), Storm Fist(yeah, the one from Gothic 1), Mind Control(gothic 1 again), Fire/Frost Armor(I think you get the point), Earthquake(a small earthquake around the hero that cripples nearby enemies), ect... I can go on forever. The point is, can you make new, or import old spells from gothic 1?

11. Beiträge anzeigen #31

Korianous ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Dino Beitrag anzeigen
    can I ask something?

can you make new crazy spells, which would be so cool you'd crap ur pants when you use em (j/k 'bout the crapping ) something like Fire/Frost/Lightning Nova,(I think it's self-explanatory) Poison Bolt(like shooting a bolt of poison that does Damage over Time, or cripples the enemy or something like that), Storm Fist(yeah, the one from Gothic 1), Mind Control(gothic 1 again), Fire/Frost Armor(I think you get the point), Earthquake(a small earthquake around the hero that cripples nearby enemies), ect... I can go on forever. The point is, can you make new, or import old spells from gothic 1?
    I was thinking about importing Pyrokinesis from Gothic 1, as I really did like that spell. The main reason I decided against this is mainly in the interest of getting a quick release out.

Adding new spells will be an incredible hassle, as its not just adding a few things to scripts. I would have to configure spell paths in the AI, tinker with the dialogue files of NPCs to allow for someone to teach you the formula, import spell effects, all of which is an incredible pain. So, again, I have decided against adding any new spells, at least for now. Sorry. . It really is in the interest of a release coming up soon, and there will be plenty of other cool stuff for you to enjoy .

12. Beiträge anzeigen #32

Korianous ist offline
    Btw, that reminds me of my next question. There are two main reasons I dislike the Fire Mage character, the fact that he has to be the most frugal with his LP while at the same time having to spend the most, and the fact that the Fire Mage can't use the Claw of Beliar, only getting some extraordinarily crappy runes.

I'm probably gonna get a bunch of people who insist that Cry of the Dead is the coolest spell ever, but IMO there are way better spells with better mana:damage ratios. So, I would rather just have the Claw of Beliar as a sword, as it has no stat requirements, so a mage can spend more LP on mana/spells without having to invest so much in combat skills. It always made me angry that I couldn't at least have the OPTION of making it a sword, instead of getting a bunch of runes that I didn't like. Jeez.

So, who thinks that I should disable the Claw of Beliar's runes, allowing it to be a sword for any character? Let me know. Thanks!

13. Beiträge anzeigen #33
    Demigod Avatar von Dino

Dino ist offline
    So, who thinks that I should disable the Claw of Beliar's runes, allowing it to be a sword for any character? Let me know. Thanks!
    There is only 1 rune I really like, and that's Beliar's Wrath(or wraith of beliar). All the other runes from Beliar's Claw are practicly useless. Can you make this rune a drop from raven or something? it would be better if beliar's claw is just a sword. not stupid runes.

14. Beiträge anzeigen #34

Korianous ist offline
    Perhaps. I'm working on disabling the runes first.

15. Beiträge anzeigen #35
    Demigod Avatar von Dino

Dino ist offline
    Finally. I'm done playing through the 1st time. Everything seems to work, haven't run into any horrendous bugs. Anyone else played through the game yet?
    that's good to know, I suppose. Anyway, I'm going to install gothic 2 today and I'll start playing the game. But I don't have that much time to play. I'll post if I find something not right, of course, but as I said, I don't have much free time to play.

16. Beiträge anzeigen #36

Korianous ist offline
    Ok peeps. I have decided to add one final feature before I release. I'm gonna try to incorporate the WOG maps into the game. Basically, maps which have herbs and stone plates marked down, just as a bonus feature.

This is simply for convenience, and coolness. Now I just need to figure out how....

17. Beiträge anzeigen #37
    Cat  Avatar von Larisa

Larisa ist offline
    Ok peeps. I have decided to add one final feature before I release. I'm gonna try to incorporate the WOG maps into the game. Basically, maps which have herbs and stone plates marked down, just as a bonus feature.

This is simply for convenience, and coolness. Now I just need to figure out how....
    Maybe adding them in the cartographer's inventory? Perhaps at a higher price than the normal ones?

18. Beiträge anzeigen #38

Korianous ist offline
    No I meant figuring out how to add them as textures and what not.

19. Beiträge anzeigen #39
    Demigod Avatar von Dino

Dino ist offline
    I couldn't get this to work. I extracted it in the Data folder, but nothing changed - things didn't give more XP, the LP costs were the same, no new weapons and stuff. Did I do something wrong?

20. Beiträge anzeigen #40

Korianous ist offline
    you put the Heights_of_Power_Exp.vdf file into the gothic II data folder? It should be working then.

Also, you should start a new game. What have you done so far? Completed any quests?

Seite 2 von 15 « Erste 123456913 ... Letzte »