Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Ergebnis 1 bis 6 von 6
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    Rookie

Peruna ist offline

Unhappy Gothic 1 stuck in orc cemetery

I've done the quest to the point where i need to use the teleport spell with lukor in the room with four pillars, but he is in the room with the skeletons and is not willing to come with me. He says i should find some clues from there but there is no any. Is there any solution to this?

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2
    Veteran

Rodimus ist offline
    skeletons??? I dont remeber that there were skeletons in the Orc Cemetary maybe orcs,aniway kill all the enemies there and try then if it doesnt't work use 'marvin' and press "o" when you're near him and try to use his body a bit and then return to the heroes body and talk to him again if not even that wont work then youd better restart that quest from a closest save but maybe there are some other things you can do...I cant think one now but the other members could

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3
    Rookie

Peruna ist offline
    I mean those dead skeletons in the room where is a hole in the floor. But thanks I'll go try that.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4
    Deus Avatar von WernerTWC

WernerTWC ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Peruna Beitrag anzeigen
    I've done the quest to the point where i need to use the teleport spell with lukor in the room with four pillars, but he is in the room with the skeletons and is not willing to come with me. He says i should find some clues from there but there is no any. Is there any solution to this?
    Hi and §welcome to the forum!

Here is the quest as a solution comic, maybe it helps:
    http://www.wernertwc.pytalhost.com/m...c_cemetery.jpg

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5
    Rookie

Peruna ist offline
    Thanks WernerTWC, but I found the solution. I think it was a bug, because I had to lure him to the right place by transforming into a scavenger, and running to the right room and transform back.

6. Beiträge anzeigen #6
    Ritter Avatar von Slim Shady.
    Wüstenräuber/Wüstenvolk Adanaos'/ Skills 4/6 Einhand 2-Bogen 1-Kluftenschneider/ Location: Al Shedim

Slim Shady. ist offline
    there is also a cheat that makes him follow u, because many people had that problem, if u want me to I post it for u but since u already did it urself u probably won't need my help
    Kluftenschneider | Dorién im RPG | Schwertmeister

-On the verge of death, a man will always be faced with his greatest fear-
    -and Dorién is already here-