Seite 2 von 2 « Erste 12
Ergebnis 21 bis 29 von 29

[English] Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

1. #21 Zitieren
    Demigod Avatar von Rashnu
    Guarding Chinvat Bridge (As-Sirāt); a bridge finer than a hair and sharper than a sword.
    Zitat Zitat von Dino Beitrag anzeigen
    I have another question:
    are there some sort of "Instances" like in WoW where creeps are much stronger and good items drop?

hey I just read the FAQ and my staff is purple o.O this means it's rare, right?
    Purple items are more rare than blue or just white items, but purple items are still imperfect. Golden items are the best (or green - they are always perfect but unalterable), their modifications can be changed but even they may not always be perfect.

Once you completed a campaign, your Lv20 character can enter "Hard Mode". There you have a chance of more and better drops - and tougher fights for sure.
    [Bild: Rashnu340obenGIF.gif][Bild: nds_banner_156x60_rounded.jpg]
    [Bild: Rashnu340untenlinks.gif][Bild: Rashnu340untenrechts.gif][Bild: oaqmBDA_Nein_113x60.jpg]
    "Greeting to thee; well hast thou come; from that mortal world hast thou come to this pure, bright place."
    Rashnu ist offline

2. #22 Zitieren
    Demigod Avatar von Dino
    I have another question: What's the best secondary profession for a necro? I wanna be dealing dmg and my primary necro skill to be in the Minions(Death Magic) I am a PvE Maniac so what secondary prof. would be best for necro PvE?

[edit]
    omg I'm so stupid -_- I have GW:NF manual Scripts in which every profession, hero and all the things I need are described. Should I post some info about every profession in GW:NF in this thread?
    Dino ist offline Geändert von Dino (25.06.2007 um 05:29 Uhr)

3. #23 Zitieren
    Demigod Avatar von Rashnu
    Guarding Chinvat Bridge (As-Sirāt); a bridge finer than a hair and sharper than a sword.
    Zitat Zitat von Dino Beitrag anzeigen
    What's the best secondary profession for a necro? I wanna be dealing dmg and my primary necro skill to be in the Minions(Death Magic)

[edit]
    omg I'm so stupid -_- I have GW:NF manual Scripts in which every profession, hero and all the things I need are described. Should I post some info about every profession in GW:NF in this thread?
    At 1) In NF, you have the opportunity to change your secondary soon after you reach the Command post. Most Minion Master (MM) go for Monk or Mesmer as 2nd. Minions dish out dmg, not the MM.

At 2) That won't be necessary. Everyone has the manual.
    [Bild: Rashnu340obenGIF.gif][Bild: nds_banner_156x60_rounded.jpg]
    [Bild: Rashnu340untenlinks.gif][Bild: Rashnu340untenrechts.gif][Bild: oaqmBDA_Nein_113x60.jpg]
    "Greeting to thee; well hast thou come; from that mortal world hast thou come to this pure, bright place."
    Rashnu ist offline

4. #24 Zitieren
    Khaled ist offline Geändert von Khaled (08.12.2007 um 15:37 Uhr)

5. #25 Zitieren
    General Avatar von Khaled
    The levelcap is set at level 20, because the PvP characters start with max level(20) and can't raise their level anymore. The levelcap set to PvE characters has to be equal to the one set to PvP characters, because if PvE character would have a higher level, they would be more powerfull and the PvP ones couldn't fight them.
    I would say the levelcap is 20, which means pretty low, in order to make reaching the highest level and becoming equal to longer existing characters easier. This way the access to the game is easier.
    Source: Khaled, BERNARDO
    Khaled ist offline Geändert von Khaled (09.12.2007 um 10:09 Uhr)

6. #26 Zitieren
    It doesn't matter which campaing you play first, since the first three chapters are stand-alone campaigns and neither one request any of the other games to be installed.
    As a general description of the three games:
    Istan = African theme.
    Kourna/Vabbi = arabian theme. (haven't noticed much of a differance)
    Desolation = ? (has a gateway to the crystal desert in prophecies)
    Realm of Torment = Dæmon theme.

Factions has a bit more monotone theme:
    Shing Jea = Rural.
    Kaineng City = City. (Duh)
    Echovald Forets = Petrified forest.
    Jade Sea = (guess what) a sea turned into jade.

And last but not least; Prophecies:
    Pre-searing Ascalon = Happy rural setting.
    Post-Searing Ascalon = desolate wasteland à la post-apocalypse.
    Shiverpeaks = snow-covered mountains.
    Kryta = uncertain, Mediteranian?
    Maguuma = Jungle.
    Crystal Desert = you'll never guess, a desert! (has a gateway to the desolation in nightfall)
    Ring of Fire = vulcanic islands.
    Source:Onisuzume
    Khaled ist offline

7. #27 Zitieren
    Yes he does. In arenas(e.g. Shing Jea Arena, Shiverpeaks arena) and competitive missions(e.g. The Jade Quarry, Fort Aspenwood). He also has access to every other PvP-area: Random Arenas, Team Arenas, Alliance Battles, Heroes Ascent and GvG.
    Source:Khaled, BERNARDO
    Khaled ist offline Geändert von Khaled (09.12.2007 um 10:10 Uhr)

8. #28 Zitieren
    Faction points are points scored for the respective faction(Luxon or Kurzick)
    You gain faction points from quest rewards, Alliance Battles, Competitive missions in GW:Factions, or by slaying foes while under the effect of the respective blessing, which you can obtain by speaking to priests of a faction and giving them 100 gold.
    YOu can exchange faction points for:
    -rare crafting material "jadeite"
    -to buy Passage scrolls for The Deep or Urgoz Warren
    -to unlock a special skill unique for each profession
    -to donate to your alliance.
    Balthazar points are gained from participating in PvP battles and help you unlocking heroes, upgrade components, skills for your PvP characters.
    Source:Khaled, BERNARDO
    Khaled ist offline Geändert von Khaled (09.12.2007 um 10:11 Uhr)

9. #29 Zitieren
    No. The only difference is that the ascended armors look better and are more expensive.
    Source: Khaled
    Khaled ist offline Geändert von Khaled (08.12.2007 um 15:38 Uhr)

Seite 2 von 2 « Erste 12