Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 17 von 20 « Erste ... 6101314151617181920 Letzte »
Ergebnis 321 bis 340 von 396
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #321
    Bücherwolf  Avatar von HerrFenrisWolf

HerrFenrisWolf ist gerade online
    Zitat Zitat von Zelazko Beitrag anzeigen
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SS_RRuNCe6Y

Above is comprehensive video on the canceled addon to Gothic 1 titled as "Gothic Sequel". There should be English caption available soon.
    Some NPCs like King Rhobar's daughter were suppose to appear in that addon. I urge Community Story Project team to use as much as possible information about that addon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnoVmUTamXM
    This video contains some information about canceled Gothic 1 addon. The English caption is available.

I would like to wholeheartedly thank Dzieje Khornis modding team for creating Dzieje Khornis mod and the videos. More about their project: http://soulfire.worldofgothic.com/index_en.html
    I know about Gothic Sequel and the old ideas behind it may be very interesting ( what is known today ), but in sense of story we will not use them. Gothic 2 shaped the Gothic Universe in a different direction and laid the ground for Gothic 3. As it is in Gothic 3 the point of departure may seem similar to Gothic Sequel, but there is a whole more to it. We are sure the story we wrote about King Rhobar or the Npcs we create ourself are as good or better then what would be part of Sequel.
    From a technically stand point the features of Sequel are interesting, but not realizable in Gothic 3. But thank you for your interest in showing us new informations to the Gothic franchise.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #322
    Ranger Avatar von Zelazko

Zelazko ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von HerrFenrisWolf Beitrag anzeigen
    I know about Gothic Sequel and the old ideas behind it may be very interesting ( what is known today ), but in sense of story we will not use them. Gothic 2 shaped the Gothic Universe in a different direction and laid the ground for Gothic 3. As it is in Gothic 3 the point of departure may seem similar to Gothic Sequel, but there is a whole more to it. We are sure the story we wrote about King Rhobar or the Npcs we create ourself are as good or better then what would be part of Sequel.
    From a technically stand point the features of Sequel are interesting, but not realizable in Gothic 3. But thank you for your interest in showing us new informations to the Gothic franchise.
    Ironically Dzieje Khornis team is doing the same by not referencing Gothic 3.
    I would consider Rhobar's daughter as part of the Gothic canon just like swamps in Varrant where Lee defeated Lukor's army. Piranha just forgot to include those details from previous games.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #323
    Ranger Avatar von Marek33

Marek33 ist offline

Above is comprehensive video on the canceled addon to Gothic 1 titled as "Gothic Sequel". There should be English caption available soon.
    Some NPCs like King Rhobar's daughter were suppose to appear in that addon. I urge Community Story Project team to use as much as possible information about that addon.
    Thank you for sharing it here! This will be definitely one of the best mods for the Gothic 2 and Its great to see that they have a new video.

Great idea! I hope that they use as much info as there is.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #324
    Sapere aude  Avatar von Jünger des Xardas

Jünger des Xardas ist offline
    I would consider Rhobar's daughter as part of the Gothic canon just like swamps in Varrant where Lee defeated Lukor's army. Piranha just forgot to include those details from previous games.
    Well, the difference is that the swamp was mentioned ingame, while the daughter was simply planned for a sequel that was later cancelled. That makes her no more canon than the demons in the mine valley.

Don't get us wrong here, the sequel is very interesting and personally I am watching this mod just like Fenris is, but we are telling a different story, ollowing the path laid out by Gothic 2 and the original Gothic 3. Plus we have been working on this for quite a while and as far as planning and concepts go the story is more or less done, so we won't suddenly include new big aspects that would force us to probably change lots of other things as well.
    That said, there'll definitely be more backround to Rhobar and an interesting court surrounding him that's not just made up of nameless guards.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #325
    Lehrling

horsthamster ist offline
    Ich hab hier mal ein paar Ideen die mir derzeit kommen (spiele grade mal wieder g3 mit content mod 3.1 etc.)

Ich weiß nicht ob ähnliches schonmal genannt, wenn ja könnt ihrs ja ignorieren

1. als Magier anzufangen ist immer so schwierig bzw. nicht wirklich möglich, wenn ich nich grade auf leicht spiele muss ich ja doch ein paar der jagdskills holen um genug gold beisammen zu haben und auch gruppen von wölfen getötet zu kriegen sprich in absehbarer zeit den feuerball geskillt zu bekommen ist schwierig (50 altes wisen, schnelles lernen, licht, etc.)
    beste lösung wäre mMn ja wenn in mehr als 25% der buchständer mal was drinsteht was man ja nich eh schon kennt (aber haptsache erst 3 altes wissen in ardea nach 4-5 büchern ._.)
    der ansatz mit dem stab von lardo (oder wie auch immer der bei den fischerhütten unter ardea heißt) find ich bspw sehr nice, evtl könnte der ja ne scroll für nen schwachen feuerball haben den man dann permanent lernt? (man gibt ihm ja immerhin alles was man an guten waffen hat)

2. ne 2. skillbar wäre ganz cool, aber nur wenns keinen großen aufwand macht

3. eine art progression beim zaubern, also dass man zauber die man schon sehr oft wirkt besser versteht und somit schneller nutzen kann ( also nach x benutzungen eine etwas kürzere castzeit bekommt weil man ein besseres verständniss der alten sprache oder ne besere aussprache hinbekommt was weiß ich, nach der 10. versxchlossenen truhe wird das aufzaubern jedenfalls nervig )

4. größere reichweiten bei verschiedenen bögen, für mich als RL-bogenschützen einfach realistischer, würde ein bisschen herausforderung bieten bei einem neuen bogen sich neu einstellen zu müssen

dass wars erstmal
    ich habe keine ahnung wie gut dass unsetzbar ist, dass wären nur ein paar wünsche meinerseits
    konstruktiver input ist erwünscht

6. Beiträge anzeigen #326

Zelazko ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Jünger des Xardas Beitrag anzeigen
    Well, the difference is that the swamp was mentioned ingame, while the daughter was simply planned for a sequel that was later cancelled. That makes her no more canon than the demons in the mine valley.
    I understand your decision but cannot completely agreed with this argument. Gothic Sequel contains NPCs that appeared in Gothic II liked like Hagen for example https://youtu.be/SS_RRuNCe6Y?t=904

7. Beiträge anzeigen #327

I understand your decision but cannot completely agreed with this argument. Gothic Sequel contains NPCs that appeared in Gothic II liked like Hagen for example https://youtu.be/SS_RRuNCe6Y?t=904
    I know, but I know there wasn't any dialouge for him finished too. So it's not possible to say "that is indeed the same Hagen" and there are a lot of new NPC in Sequel either. I definitly get your point, but this is a decision between our vision for Gothic 3 and a incomplete, abandoned work for a Sequel to Gothic 1, which was overwritten by Gothic 2. So there is not real a decision to make in case of the princess ( which was when I remember correctly nameless too, just titled with "princess" )

I can see us make a reference to sequel but in a "only the - I know everything about Gothic- crack will get it." fashion.

8. Beiträge anzeigen #328
    General Avatar von Xardas III

Xardas III ist offline
    The point is: The world in the sequel would have changed in another way than the world in Gothic 2 did.

To make a fictional example: Maybe, in the sequel, Lord Hagen died, while he is still alive in Gothic 2.

I don't know enough about the sequel to give a real example, but I hope you got the message:

It is very likely that there were events planned in the sequel that aren't compatible with the lore of Gothic 2.

9. Beiträge anzeigen #329

Zelazko ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Xardas III Beitrag anzeigen

It is very likely that there were events planned in the sequel that aren't compatible with the lore of Gothic 2.
    Yes that's very true. The colony was suppose to be integral part of the Myrtana continent. King and his troops came over crossing the mountains to the colony and took residence in the (Lester's) rock fortress.
    But it's a little silly to revive and remake Gothic 3 storywise in similar manner to previous Gothic games and skip on Piranha ideas that weren't implemented. If you need more info on the princess she was suppose to have some spicy content with the nameless hero.

Stop https://youtu.be/SS_RRuNCe6Y?t=983 video at this time there is a dialogue window at the bottom. :P
    Geändert von Zelazko (18.01.2017 um 19:28 Uhr)

10. Beiträge anzeigen #330
    banned

Widerstreit ist offline
    Baut ihr den Bären von Squerol•ein?•Wäre sehr toll, wenn ihr näher mit ihm•zusammenarbeitet.

11. Beiträge anzeigen #331

Zitat Zitat von Widerstreit Beitrag anzeigen
    Baut ihr den Bären von Squerol•ein?•Wäre sehr toll, wenn ihr näher mit ihm•zusammenarbeitet.
    So sehr ich seinen Eifer auch begrüße, manche Modelle die er nutzt sind rechtlich "fragwürdig", andere sind durch unangepasstes übernehmen von Animationsskeletten eher "so lala" und viele fallen einfach komplett aus der Gothicwelt raus, da würde die Kohärenz abhanden kommen.

Der Bär sieht sehr gut aus, wenn er den selbstgemacht hat und nicht aus irgendeinem anderen Spiel entnommen, dann wäre es wert da mal drüber nachzudenken.

12. Beiträge anzeigen #332
    Ritter Avatar von lionheart1

lionheart1 ist offline
    Kann man denn so einfach neue Monster ins Spiel bringen? Stelle ich mir schwierig vor.

13. Beiträge anzeigen #333
    Veteran Avatar von Geeti

Geeti ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Marek33 Beitrag anzeigen
    The Gothic Reloaded mod is still in production even when it's almost 10 years now. There was a demo release over a week ago and this mod will be also released. It will take time, but proper mod has to take some time since then it's not a good mod (most of the time).
    There is a Demo? How can play it

14. Beiträge anzeigen #334

Xardas III ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Geeti Beitrag anzeigen
    Just download and install ist.

15. Beiträge anzeigen #335
    Ranger Avatar von Marek33

Marek33 ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Geeti Beitrag anzeigen
    You didn't know about it? I was thinking that most of the WOP members who play Gothic would know about it.

Zitat Zitat von Xardas III Beitrag anzeigen
    Just download and install ist.
    Thanks! I wanted to put the link here, but now I don't need.

16. Beiträge anzeigen #336
    banned

Widerstreit ist offline
    So sehr ich seinen Eifer auch begrüße, manche Modelle die er nutzt sind rechtlich "fragwürdig", andere sind durch unangepasstes übernehmen von Animationsskeletten eher "so lala" und viele fallen einfach komplett aus der Gothicwelt raus, da würde die Kohärenz abhanden kommen.

Der Bär sieht sehr gut aus, wenn er den selbstgemacht hat und nicht aus irgendeinem anderen Spiel entnommen, dann wäre es wert da mal drüber nachzudenken.
    Natürlich, die Rechtslage muss abgeklärt werden. Jedoch denke ich mir, dass man simpel Bedenken umgehen kann, indem man leichte Modifikationen vornimmt. Jedoch bin ich in dem Bereich nicht sonderlich bewandert. Klagen werden bei solch einen Projekt sicherlich nicht stattfinden.

Ihr habt doch massig Content aus Gothic 2 importiert, wie die Kirche etc. und mit neuen Texturen versehen. Wäre es mit einem gewissen Aufwand möglich, dass man einen Sumpf integriert bzw. landschaftliche Gegenstände wie Bäume aus Arcania setzt?

17. Beiträge anzeigen #337

Zitat Zitat von Widerstreit Beitrag anzeigen

Ihr habt doch massig Content aus Gothic 2 importiert, wie die Kirche etc. und mit neuen Texturen versehen. Wäre es mit einem gewissen Aufwand möglich, dass man einen Sumpf integriert bzw. landschaftliche Gegenstände wie Bäume aus Arcania setzt?
    Jap, weil es dazu auch tatsächlich Aussagen von PB gab, die für solchesn zwischen Gothicteilen hin und her schieben mal grünes Licht gaben. Für Risen und Arcania ist das schon wieder fragwürdiger. Aus anderen Spielen ist allerdings eben ziemlich eindeutig falsch... PB hat auch mal ne klare Nulltoleranzpolitik dazu verfolgt wenn jemand ihre Assets in andere Spiele einfügt, was z.B. diese ganzen "Wir bauen Gothic 2 in Skyrim nach" Projekte mehr oder weniger erstickt hat. Und das sind nhr PB. Squerols Aussage für die umgekehrte Richtung war auch eher Marke:" Wo kein Kläger, da kein Richter."

Es wäre wahrscheinlich prinzipiell möglich Arcania Assets, wie Sumpfvegetation in G3 einzufügen, da würde dann aber auch das Sumpfwasser fehlen, Navzones usw. Was alles in allem sehr großer Aufwand ist, für einen Sumpf, den man dann besser auch mit Leben füllt und ins Spiel schreibt. So, dass die restliche Spielwelt offensichtlich auch weiß "da ist ein Sumpf". Das wird aber voraussichtlich nicht passieren.

18. Beiträge anzeigen #338
    Hero Avatar von lali

lali ist offline

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnoVmUTamXM
    This video contains some information about canceled Gothic 1 addon. The English caption is available.

I would like to wholeheartedly thank Dzieje Khornis modding team for creating Dzieje Khornis mod and the videos. More about their project: http://soulfire.worldofgothic.com/index_en.html
    That doesn't makes sense. The Sequel is not in line with Gothic 2 und Gothic 2 is not in accordance with the Sequel. You cannot tell a Gothic 3 story based on Gothic 2 and consider the Sequel as canon too. And Piranha Bytes did not forgot to include those details, but the new Gothic 2 team, which hasn't worked on the Sequel before, did not consider the Sequel as canon in any way. So the CST is right, in not including the Sequel into their story considerations, while we are right in not including Gothic 2 and 3 into our story considerations.
    Phoenix Dev | Website | Discord

19. Beiträge anzeigen #339

Xardas III ist offline
    In Gothic 3 schien es ja verschiedene Paladin-Orden zu geben. Geht ihr darauf auch etwas ein?

Und auch ganz wichtig: Wird es auch für den Spieler Paladinrüstungen mit unterschiedlichen Wappen geben?

20. Beiträge anzeigen #340
    Waldläufer Avatar von Squerol

Squerol ist offline
    Jap, weil es dazu auch tatsächlich Aussagen von PB gab, die für solchesn zwischen Gothicteilen hin und her schieben mal grünes Licht gaben. Für Risen und Arcania ist das schon wieder fragwürdiger. Aus anderen Spielen ist allerdings eben ziemlich eindeutig falsch... PB hat auch mal ne klare Nulltoleranzpolitik dazu verfolgt wenn jemand ihre Assets in andere Spiele einfügt, was z.B. diese ganzen "Wir bauen Gothic 2 in Skyrim nach" Projekte mehr oder weniger erstickt hat. Und das sind nhr PB. Squerols Aussage für die umgekehrte Richtung war auch eher Marke:" Wo kein Kläger, da kein Richter."

Es wäre wahrscheinlich prinzipiell möglich Arcania Assets, wie Sumpfvegetation in G3 einzufügen, da würde dann aber auch das Sumpfwasser fehlen, Navzones usw. Was alles in allem sehr großer Aufwand ist, für einen Sumpf, den man dann besser auch mit Leben füllt und ins Spiel schreibt. So, dass die restliche Spielwelt offensichtlich auch weiß "da ist ein Sumpf". Das wird aber voraussichtlich nicht passieren.
    Hi. I see You mentioned my nick-name in Your answer, so.... Can You short answer in english too, because no translator can translate Your post into sensible english/polish...
    Thanks.

Seite 17 von 20 « Erste ... 6101314151617181920 Letzte »