Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1 Zitieren
    Rookie

Arrr ist offline

Gothic 2 downgrade VDF of L'Hiver 0.93 to 0.91 - can't load saved game VDFStool

I've been playing L'Hiver for a while now (10h) and I hate all the gameplay changes. I was hoping for a rebalance and it's just ruined for me.

So I had a look on L'Hiver 0.91 that doesn't modify the gameplay - the main difference is that there are almost no script changes as opposed to 0.93 I'm using now (A bunch of scripts in the VDF file).

So I tried to modify the 0.93 and removed the scripts but now the game won't load. Stuck at 90% and freezes. I was hoping that scripts only modify the current behaviour of the game without affecting my save games.

I know it's kinda tricky but I will appreciate your help

2. #2 Zitieren
    Valkyr
    Gast

i dont think you can just remove scripts from the 0.93 version and expect it to work. the g2 engine doesnt support that kind of stuff

only solution would be to start over on the 0.91 version

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3 Zitieren
    Rookie

Arrr ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Valkyr Beitrag anzeigen
    i dont think you can just remove scripts from the 0.93 version and expect it to work. the g2 engine doesnt support that kind of stuff

only solution would be to start over on the 0.91 version
    Or... I just went commando and :

- extracted the data from VDF file with VDFS tool
    - Using Gothic Sourcer 3.14 (heh) I dissasembled the scripts
    - using the very same sourcer I started changing the contents
    - reassembled everything
    - ?
    - profit

Fixed beds and weapon prices so far. More to come