Ergebnis 1 bis 4 von 4

englisch Vortrag als Klausur: Wegwerfkultur

1. #1 Zitieren
    Deus Avatar von Dukemon
    ich muss nächste Woche einen 5 Minuten Vortrag als Klausur vortragen. Mein Englisch reicht zum lesen, hört da aber auf.
    Thema ist die Wegwerfkultur, ein Thema das auch in unseren Englischbuch behandelt wird. Daraus habe ich auch die paar Zahlen. Vielleicht kann ja jemand mir noch ein paar Tipps oder so geben.

Throwaway culture

My story begins before the first mass appeal (massen tauglich) smartphone, some years ago. Since at first, new technology back in the 1980s was the computer. Designed not only to use for the ordinary office job, where everyone only knows how to turn on this thing, it was open for everyone who was interested in the matter and learning make various (verschiedene) things with it, you know

Enhance the power or create programs by yourself and find solutions to help persons those do not know how they use this modern technology. In the latest 2000s the image begins from 'toy for basement dweller' to turn into a indispensable part of the everyday life. I mean, that the new devices like smartphones has closed the open access and prevents the look behind the skin. Unfortunately, It is optimized for a easier handling. Unfortunately, it is more diffcult to look under the hood. Unfortunately, the throwaway culture began obvious - even for someone who is explain with it - with releases like the first iPhone to increase the sales behavior.
    Following are my pros and cons thoughts about our wasteful life, that is supported by the global players and there accounting.

To begin with my advantages and disadvantages I choose the high development of our gadgets. We don't buy new things because ours broken, we buy the newer thing for the feeling to own the modern new thing. In particular we want to impress our social environment private and at work. Well, most of us not everyone, it feels very well when everyone takes note of your new something.
    Furthermore, the industry develop the gadget with new features, the marketing department knows how they sale us useless things as something we have to need, because our life will be better with. Bad thing is not everyone is needing a stream from the television on the smartphone or tablet or on something else. Grandma Inge does not want to talk with a program face-to-face.
    With reference to my words I talked about that the new device are built for easier handling, but they don't accept a look how it works for everyone like the good old computer where you have the possibility to learn every development language without to use special tool or additional gadget. This sealed devices are designed to get broken. Some decades ago there was a big 'repair' industry for everything televisions, cameras and other electronic devices. Some problems needs only a manual, when it was to difficult there was in town a business to repair it, perhaps it toke a day. In worst case it was send back to the producer he repair the camera or television and than you get it repaired back and it worked. Unfortunately, when today something get broken, the graphic chip in the laptop – for example - you do not be able to replace this small thing by your own and it works. Even the producer is able to repair it, the repair costs are high enough to justify to buy a new one. The reason for this is clear, that the company gain more money for sale new gadget than by repairing there stuffs. Broadly expensive repair, the costumer prefer to buy a new one.
    Regarding our consumer behavior we want low price for the most luxury good. Besides the big companies want to increase income. That is the reason why they outsource the productions into third party countries with less severe employee conditions. On the whole they solved two issues. The production costs will be reduced, but the high prices can be hold the gain is increased. The costumer get his low price luxury smartphone in the store in the town.
    Although the shop price was not lowered, the marketing department tell us they lowed the price and we buy it. When they say so, it must be true. This is on the one hand, on the other hand, we want low price goods, but at what price? (jedoch zu welchem Preis?) The companies productions is outsourced to Thailand, China and other countries. A single employee in Germany is working 8.1 hours and get hourly wage of 19.05 Euro. In comparison with an employee in a China production he is working 12 hours a day and get a hourly wage of 1 Euro.
    However, at home they are closing all productions and many citizens are lose the jobs and less jobs will be offered. Furthermore we want to hold our standard of living (Lebensstandard) and want own the newest smartphone, PC or what ever at a lower price.
    In general you could get the idea, when they increase the gain the employees of the company at home – shop sellers, local business department and business representatives – get a bigger waste it should be possible. It is the case in some companies, I think. I do not want to deny it. However, I cannot read anything in a newspaper or magazin about a company that produce those products in Third Party Countries is doing something against this terrible conditions for the employees in factories.

On the whole I would say we should not make the elephant shy(mir ist nichts dümmeres eingefallen), but we should break out vicious circle [ low production costs > increase gain > a large amount of cheap luxury items > Possibility of lower production costs > continue maximize profit >] it begins at home or us. The actually smartphone using as long as possible. Buying some things from second hand and not a new one, if it can be avoid. What I mean is, in my case, for good example the video game industry. It does not count how many years old a game is, or movie or what else, buy it second hand not from a newer release. We sell our old DVDs, CDs or what ever and sell them with a little advertising in the local news paper or other shops that offers and support the second hand business. I must admit that we should not exaggerate it that affects our food. In my opinion we should eat this what we want with restrictions. I think that visit next restaurant is a good decision but I do not talking about McDonalds or similar.

Stichpunkte die ich zum Thema gemacht habe

Kleidung und Geräte reparieren lassen, nicht ersetzen
    -nicht im Sinne der Buchhaltung
    Geräte werden aufgrund eines Mangels schnell ersetzt
    -Geräte empfindlicher und Reparatur unmöglich machen, erhöht den Gewinn in kurzen Jahren durch einen Kunden
    --Gerät kaputt, vor zwei Dekaden konnte man Kameras reparieren lassen, es gab eine eigene Industrie dafür,
    heute ein Ding der Unmöglichkeit vorallem für Leute die das Gerät nur nutzen wollen, nicht darüber ein Studienfach belegen wollen->wegwerfen neues her
    -das neuste und aktuellste, man wartet nicht bis etwas kaputt ist, man muss es nur besser haben wollen. Zur Not wird man einfach vom Händler schlecht beraten,
    um später wieder anzutanzen und ein neues Gerät zu fordern

entwickelt Technik schneller weiter, für neue Möglichkeiten
    -nicht jeder braucht alles, Oma Inge will nicht mit ihrem Handy Bilder vom Fernseher empfangen oder sich mit ihm unterhalten

-hat den Anschein viel Geld zu machen
    -allerdings schadet es uns allen auf lange Sicht
    -Verlagern der Produktion ins Ausland
    -schadet der Wirtschaft zu Hause (lokal) und auch in den Billigproduktionsländern
    -verringert das verfügbare Geld der Leute im eigenen Land, da keine/wenig gut bezahlte Arbeit
    -die großen Firmen scheinen nicht viel gegen schlechte Situation der Fabrikarbeiter im Ausland zu unternehmen

-wie es gut laufen kann wenn genug Nachfrage da ist, ist der Secondhand Markt bei Filmen, Serien und Videospielen (Game gegen Game tauschen, Gebrauchte Games kaufen statt eine Neuerscheinung)
    -leider wird versucht Gebrauchthandel zu unterbinden und die Käufer wieder und tiefer an den Konsum von neuen Gütern zu binden
    ^^'
    Ich bin mir sicher, dass hier einige sind die Bände damit vollkriegen könnten alles mit irgendwelchen Statistiken hinterlegt und begründet, wenn ich schon daran denke wird mir schwummrig. xD
    Dukemon ist offline Geändert von Dukemon (10.04.2016 um 17:36 Uhr)

2. #2 Zitieren
    Irregular  Avatar von Zetubal
    Was genau möchtest du denn hier im Forum kriegen? Eine Korrektur des englischen Texts oder inhaltliche Ergänzungen?
    Zetubal ist offline

3. #3 Zitieren
    Deus Avatar von Dukemon
    Zitat Zitat von Zetubal Beitrag anzeigen
    Was genau möchtest du denn hier im Forum kriegen? Eine Korrektur des englischen Texts oder inhaltliche Ergänzungen?
    ein Gegenlesen um Grammatik und Rechtschreibfehler zu finden und vielleicht eine Meinung ob das für knapp 5 - 6 Minuten reicht.^^
    Ich habe es auf knapp 8 Minuten geschafft, als ich es mal geübt habe.
    Dukemon ist offline Geändert von Dukemon (12.04.2016 um 22:20 Uhr)

4. #4 Zitieren
    Irregular  Avatar von Zetubal
    Ich habe aus dem Text mal ein .pdf gemacht und es kommentiert. Hoffe das hilft.
    Angehängte Dateien
    Zetubal ist offline