Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Ergebnis 1 bis 6 von 6
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1 Zitieren
    Adventurer

ds5400 ist offline

repairing the eye of innos

I defeated raven and back in Khorinis Vatras told me about the circle of the sun to restore the eye of innos. He said i need to
    repair the setting on the eye which Bennet had done chapters earlier. I remember earlier in game it said the setting had been repaired but now it has reverted back to 'dull and powerless' and their is no dialogue available with bennet to get a second repair.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2 Zitieren
    Dreigestirn Avatar von Arkain

Arkain ist offline
    Dull and powerless is the default if it isn't charged. It changes once you complete the ritual.

Do you have no option to continue with the whole thing at all or is it mostly that the eye's description seemed odd to you?

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3 Zitieren
    Adventurer

ds5400 ist offline
    i just remember getting the setting restored earlier in the game, so thought it odd the Vatras asked me once again to get it repaired.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4 Zitieren

Arkain ist offline
    Odd. Usually Vatras tells you what to do, you do the things and that's about it. If you haven't completed Jharkendar you shouldn't even be able to ask him how to proceed and thus about the repair. However, you can ask Bennet about it and have him repair the amulet basically right after you get it, without any help from Vatras. Maybe that's the issue?
    Does the description say that it's repaired?

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5 Zitieren
    Adventurer

ds5400 ist offline
    Perhaps it has already been repaired and i should just proceed with the circle of the sun ritual?

6. Beiträge anzeigen #6 Zitieren

Arkain ist offline
    I would go for that. If it goes well, no harm done. If it doesn't one can always look for problems.