Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 16 von 25 « Erste ... 5912131415161718192023 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 301 bis 320 von 495
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #301 Zitieren
    Ranger Avatar von Marek33

Marek33 ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von KamiTika Beitrag anzeigen
    Can anyone help me? I have installed l'hiver and it made things out of houses floating, most of beds are outside, lots of trees in the air.. Why is that?
    That's probably because you didn't start a new game. I have this problem too, but when I start a new game that fix it. It's because it's not just a texture pack, but a total conversion mod and it also, adds a lot of new things into the game plus it changes the world so it doesn't work with the Vanilla saves.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #302 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von Ratamahatta

Ratamahatta ist offline
    Can anyone help me? I have installed l'hiver and it made things out of houses floating, most of beds are outside, lots of trees in the air.. Why is that?
    was it a fresh installation of this mod? if there are any other mods installed previously this issue might occur.
    http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/signaturepics/sigpic104766_2.gif

3. Beiträge anzeigen #303 Zitieren

Marek33 ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Ratamahatta Beitrag anzeigen
    was it a fresh installation of this mod? if there are any other mods installed previously this issue might occur.
    I have also installed other mods, but it works fine for me. There is a very high change that he doesn't start a new game and that's why he has problems. Maybe some leftovers from other mods can cause this, but unless he has some other mod which change the world he shouldn't have this problem.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #304 Zitieren
    Rookie

KamiTika ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Marek33 Beitrag anzeigen
    I have also installed other mods, but it works fine for me. There is a very high change that he doesn't start a new game and that's why he has problems. Maybe some leftovers from other mods can cause this, but unless he has some other mod which change the world he shouldn't have this problem.
    I'm she, and thanks, yeah I haven't started new game

5. Beiträge anzeigen #305 Zitieren

Marek33 ist offline
    I'm she, and thanks, yeah I haven't started new game
    I understand and my mistake. I was guessing that you are a male since most of the Gothic players are males and also I wasn't expecting a woman Gothic player to be here. However, I'm also a new here so there are still a lot of things which I will learn here.

I see, then it was definitely that.

6. Beiträge anzeigen #306 Zitieren
    Adventurer Avatar von SuperQuail

SuperQuail ist offline
    I understand and my mistake. I was guessing that you are a male since most of the Gothic players are males and also I wasn't expecting a woman Gothic player to be here. However, I'm also a new here so there are still a lot of things which I will learn here.
    The island of Khorinis is a bit of a sausage fest now that I think about it. I heard that Piranha Bytes were afraid that their female NPCs would cause performance issues due to a high polygon count. Does anyone know if this is true or just a story?

7. Beiträge anzeigen #307 Zitieren

Marek33 ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von SuperQuail Beitrag anzeigen
    The island of Khorinis is a bit of a sausage fest now that I think about it. I heard that Piranha Bytes were afraid that their female NPCs would cause performance issues due to a high polygon count. Does anyone know if this is true or just a story?
    Performance issues? I have never heard about it and it sounds weird. Why would the women in Gothic 2 cause performance issues in a first place? I think that they don't have enough women actors, so they don't want to add more of them. However, I'm sure that they are much more than in the Gothic 3. Since in Gothic 2 you have some actual quests with women, but not in the G3 or maybe very few. But when I think about it that was with the modded version of the game and it was added by some mod.

8. Beiträge anzeigen #308 Zitieren
    Adventurer Avatar von SuperQuail

SuperQuail ist offline
    Why would the women in Gothic 2 cause performance issues in a first place?
    Like I said, a higher polygon count. Basically, being more curvaceous than the male models requires more detail, which takes up more memory. Therefore it would be logical from a performance perspective to have more men than women on the island.

9. Beiträge anzeigen #309 Zitieren

Ratamahatta ist offline
    The island of Khorinis is a bit of a sausage fest now that I think about it.
    Malak in Bengar's farm explained everything!
    Geändert von Ratamahatta (12.01.2017 um 20:26 Uhr)

10. Beiträge anzeigen #310 Zitieren

Marek33 ist offline
    Like I said, a higher polygon count. Basically, being more curvaceous than the male models requires more detail, which takes up more memory. Therefore it would be logical from a performance perspective to have more men than women on the island.
    I see. However, it still sounds strange. I never had any lower framerate problems when I was close to the woman in neither of the Gothic games. My theory is that they either doesn't have enough time (since the game came out not even a year after Gothic 1) or they just don't have enough actors.

11. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #311 Zitieren
    Ritter Avatar von MaGoth

MaGoth ist offline
    Up.. LH-0.9.8

MfG MaGoth,
    |: WOG.de :|: WOG.en :|: WOG.ru :|: WOG.ro :|||: MAGIC-Team :|
    [Bild: 106462_941c3dcc88ff9e9b5597d9f24d9aea88.jpg]
    |: WOR.de :|: WOR.en :|: WOR.ru :|: WOR.ro :|||: Piranha-Bytes :|
    -=GOTHIC UND DIE FREUNDSCHAFT FÜR ALLE ZEITEN!=-

12. Beiträge anzeigen #312 Zitieren

Marek33 ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von MaGoth Beitrag anzeigen
    Up.. LH-0.9.8

MfG MaGoth,
    Nice! I tested the version 0.9.7 only about a week ago and now there is another one.

I knew that there will be textures from the Gothic Reloaded Mod (since some things in the L'Hiver were still Vanilla and GRM has a lot of amazing objects).

Btw: Is there a chance for the L'Hiver to have a Wasteland Mod included one day? L'Hiver would definitely benefit from the old locations like the Sect camp, Orc Cementery or the Monastery and it would improve the Gothic feeling much more. Also, the ground in the monastery (and shrines) could use some new textures like the ones in the Vurt Graphic Overhaul mod. I know about an older version (0.91) on the Moddb which have it, but that's outdated and there has been a lot of new things in the latest versions.

13. Beiträge anzeigen #313 Zitieren
    Rookie

Rygar ist offline
    I use 0.9.6 eng version and "sleep in bed" function not work, even if i sleep in some free bed, i can see animation when player go to sleeping but in dialog is no option like i have in original game, only what i see in dialog window is "END". How i can fix this, i also install update 0.9.6.1 but i still have problem? Also there no watterfall close to Xaradax tower.

I just solved problem. Problem appear beacuse after i update to 0.9.6 (from 0.9.1) i use old save state. Now when i start a new game everthing work perfect.
    Geändert von Rygar (29.01.2017 um 16:12 Uhr)

14. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #314 Zitieren
    Ehrengarde Avatar von Plasquar

Plasquar ist offline
    May I ask if there are any updates on the way? Haven't seen Matthew or Gwyn for quite some time.

15. Beiträge anzeigen #315 Zitieren
    Ranger Avatar von Gwyn-Deith

Gwyn-Deith ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Frosty412 Beitrag anzeigen
    May I ask if there are any updates on the way? Haven't seen Matthew or Gwyn for quite some time.
    I'm still here and i think Matthew is still overseas, but another update (add stuff from the recent L'hiver update on the russian forums and fix as many listed issues) may come after he returns in February .

16. Beiträge anzeigen #316 Zitieren
    Rookie

Rygar ist offline
    Did anyone else have problem with spider web texture, it's to bright at night?
    Here is a picture:
    [Bild: diArfZF.jpg]

17. Beiträge anzeigen #317 Zitieren
    Warrior Avatar von mathúin

mathúin ist offline
    By the beginning of march, I'll start to work again on the project, along with Gwyn if he wants to.
    Geändert von mathúin (04.02.2017 um 09:44 Uhr)

18. Beiträge anzeigen #318 Zitieren
    Ranger Avatar von Gwyn-Deith

Gwyn-Deith ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von mat-th-ew Beitrag anzeigen
    By the beginning of march, I'll start to work again on the project, along with Gwyn if he wants to.
    Ya I'm keen on working on the project more no worries there. Two people working on this mod will be very nice.

19. Beiträge anzeigen #319 Zitieren

Ratamahatta ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Gwyn-Deith Beitrag anzeigen
    Ya I'm keen on working on the project more no worries there. Two people working on this mod will be very nice.
    I'm really glad to hear that!

20. Beiträge anzeigen #320 Zitieren

Marek33 ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Gwyn-Deith Beitrag anzeigen
    That's good that both of you will be working on this mod, but I have a question. Will it be like the original Russian version by the unknown111 or it will have some different things like changing textures, meshes, lighting or removed some content? I'm asking since I would want to have a version which is just the same with the English subtitles. For example in the previous version there was removed the lights in the monastery, which wasn't much realistic, but I don't care since it was nice. And If I want reality I can go outside to the nature or If I want a realistic mod I would play a mod like the Project Reality, Forgotten Hope 2 and so on.

Seite 16 von 25 « Erste ... 5912131415161718192023 ... Letzte »