Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 4 von 25 « Erste 123456781115 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 61 bis 80 von 495
  1. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #61 Zitieren
    Ehrengarde Avatar von Plasquar

Plasquar ist offline
    Yeah I'll wait for your new version anyway.
    So if I install the english mod on my german Gothic, all Scripts and other stuff in the background would still work?

Thank you for your work btw! It's so sad that the german version isn't tested at all.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #62 Zitieren
    Warrior Avatar von mathúin

mathúin ist offline
    I'm not really sure of what you mean. L'Hiver Edition is a mod, packed up in a .mod or .vdf file, .vdf in my version. Once you remove the .vdf from Data folder, your German version of Gothic will start as usual, no files of the original game are changed.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #63 Zitieren
    Lehrling

Boltfly ist offline
    Hello! I've tried to put LH wine model into Gothic 1 but when I started new game, could not load visual apeares so I've renamed it but the model changes into original. Does anyone know why?

4. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #64 Zitieren

Plasquar ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von matthias.josefsson Beitrag anzeigen
    I'm not really sure of what you mean. L'Hiver Edition is a mod, packed up in a .mod or .vdf file, .vdf in my version. Once you remove the .vdf from Data folder, your German version of Gothic will start as usual, no files of the original game are changed.
    I'm bad at explaining, but I'll do my best.
    I'm not familiar with modding, so my question was if some changes wouldn't work in a german gothic.
    I know that names of new items would be english (as well as dialogue that has been added), but afaik L'hiver changes some attributes of armor and animals?

Let's assume L'hiver changes the armor of the black troll.
    So the english L'hiver mod would try to find "black troll" in my gothic-folder but can't find it, because
    the german name is not "Black troll" but "Schwarzer Troll".

I'm thinking about installing your mod on my german Gothic, because your mod is way more up to date than the german one.
    So I launch my Gothic2 starter, select your mod and start it.
    My game would still be german I guess? Only the changes you made would be in english (as mentioned above, text and item names and stuff).

5. Beiträge anzeigen #65 Zitieren

mathúin ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Boltfly Beitrag anzeigen
    Hello! I've tried to put LH wine model into Gothic 1 but when I started new game, could not load visual apeares so I've renamed it but the model changes into original. Does anyone know why?
    Ask here.
    http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/forums/104-Editing

Zitat Zitat von Frosty412 Beitrag anzeigen
    I'm bad at explaining, but I'll do my best.
    I'm not familiar with modding, so my question was if some changes wouldn't work in a german gothic.
    I know that names of new items would be english (as well as dialogue that has been added), but afaik L'hiver changes some attributes of armor and animals?

Let's assume L'hiver changes the armor of the black troll.
    So the english L'hiver mod would try to find "black troll" in my gothic-folder but can't find it, because
    the german name is not "Black troll" but "Schwarzer Troll".

I'm thinking about installing your mod on my german Gothic, because your mod is way more up to date than the german one.
    So I launch my Gothic2 starter, select your mod and start it.
    My game would still be german I guess? Only the changes you made would be in english (as mentioned above, text and item names and stuff).
    I can't explain it from a "technical" point of view, since I'm not that skilled, however it's nothing of what you've said. You don't have to worry, just put the .vdf file in Data folder - you don't have to run with the starter, remember mine is not .mod as Marcello's - and launch the game normally. The mod will start. Play.

6. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #66 Zitieren

Plasquar ist offline
    Awesome, thanks for the info.
    Gonna wait til you release your new version and then start playing, thanks again for your work here!

7. Beiträge anzeigen #67 Zitieren
    Just arrived

codon74 ist offline

is it bug or just my gothic game bug

i installed and played lhiver 0.9.5 and in chapter 3 there is no dialogue for sleeping so my char is dying from fatigue
    become blacksmith apprentice and can not forge a sword
    become apprentice with bosper and no bow making option
    Carl and Hodge dialogue is not in English

8. Beiträge anzeigen #68 Zitieren
    Ranger

Sagrido ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von codon74 Beitrag anzeigen
    i installed and played lhiver 0.9.5 and in chapter 3 there is no dialogue for sleeping so my char is dying from fatigue
    Ouch, those are some nasty bugs Hopefully there is a way to fix those.
    Carl and Hodge dialogue into English should be easy at least. Dialogue for sleeping might be a issue with L'hiver mod itself.
    Lets wait and see what Matt says. The apprentice stuff must be fixed somehow!

9. Beiträge anzeigen #69 Zitieren

mathúin ist offline
    There seems to be an update, because I posted something on the official mod forum and its creator replied me saying I have old scripts. That's why I'm downloading new ones.

There's something I wanted tell you, though: I'm deeply sorry for the delay, guys, sorry for how the project is going on. Truth is I worked so much on it, basically on my own (yes, there have been the two translators, but I've taken care of everything else). I'm working on it, project is not going lost, don't worry, but I'm working not with that "passion" I had at the beginning, let's say I'm focusing on other things.

I'll try to keep my promise, to release the version without those new features, especially because starting from september I won't have much time as now.

10. Beiträge anzeigen #70 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von Ratamahatta

Ratamahatta ist offline
    There seems to be an update, because I posted something on the official mod forum and its creator replied me saying I have old scripts. That's why I'm downloading new ones.

There's something I wanted tell you, though: I'm deeply sorry for the delay, guys, sorry for how the project is going on. Truth is I worked so much on it, basically on my own (yes, there have been the two translators, but I've taken care of everything else). I'm working on it, project is not going lost, don't worry, but I'm working not with that "passion" I had at the beginning, let's say I'm focusing on other things.

I'll try to keep my promise, to release the version without those new features, especially because starting from september I won't have much time as now.
    in any case thanks a lot for your efforts dude!
    and yes - please put your personal life as a priority, otherwise this project will become burden (as mentioned no more passion as before ). especially knowing that all was done by you alone (couple lines translated by helpers don't count much - but if you'll need more - let us know )
    just pity that you had older scrips - but hopefully it won't be extremely different?

If you will still be able to finish this project by the end of summer - we all be extremely thankful!
    http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/signaturepics/sigpic104766_2.gif

11. Beiträge anzeigen #71 Zitieren
    Adventurer

Fjodik ist offline

Matt,
    please do not feel bad about it, you have already done a huge amount of work while sacrificing your free time which is precious. So if you would be able to finish this, everyone on this forum will be grateful and happy, if not we can play 0.9.1 which is most likely bug free and still very enjoyable experience. In the meantime I am starting with Enderal :-)).
    Cheers.

I have to admit that I visit this forum couple of times a day just to check for updates in the translation progress, for me Gothic 2 NoTR is simply the best RPG ever made and these new features added by L´Hiver are really something I would like to play :-)
    Geändert von Fjodik (01.08.2016 um 14:53 Uhr)

12. Beiträge anzeigen #72 Zitieren
    Ranger

Sagrido ist offline

Sorry to hear that my friend. I understand passion can go away with time. Its very common for many fanmade mods that this happens.
    I hope you get around to fix it before september, we would all be extremely grateful to you of course!
    I have been itching to play G2 L'Hiver for a long time now it feels but have been waiting for your version without sleep/weight script first
    You think you will be able to fix the bugs mentioned above?
    Will keep checking the forums for the update. Best of luck!

13. Beiträge anzeigen #73 Zitieren
    Adventurer Avatar von Dalfar

Dalfar ist offline
    Any news on the update?

Would be great to have the crafting system fixed.

the weight and food system. I like it
    Geändert von Dalfar (06.08.2016 um 11:55 Uhr)

14. Beiträge anzeigen #74 Zitieren

mathúin ist offline
    It came out I had the same scripts as Russian's, it was only a misunderstanding between me and the mod's creator. I'm going ahead, slowly but I'm on it.

Zitat Zitat von codon74 Beitrag anzeigen
    Could you please post a screen? About the Carl and Hodge thing, it won't be a problem to fix it, it's only a matter of replacing some lines. But the other stuff requires more time.

Zitat Zitat von Dalfar Beitrag anzeigen
    Any news on the update?

Would be great to have the crafting system fixed.

the weight and food system. I like it
    Do you have the same issues as the guy above?

15. Beiträge anzeigen #75 Zitieren

Dalfar ist offline
    It came out I had the same scripts as Russian's, it was only a misunderstanding between me and the mod's creator. I'm going ahead, slowly but I'm on it.

Could you please post a screen? About the Carl and Hodge thing, it won't be a problem to fix it, it's only a matter of replacing some lines. But the other stuff requires more time.

Do you have the same issues as the guy above?

Hey!

Yea, both of those NPC's has wierd language. I havent progressed any further due to the crafting system not working. if I knew anything about modding I would have tried to fix the crafting myself ^^ Really want to play Gothic 2.

Also if you beat up Carl you can steal the plans of him ^^
    Geändert von Dalfar (07.08.2016 um 11:37 Uhr)

16. Beiträge anzeigen #76 Zitieren

Ratamahatta ist offline
    Damn, unkonown111 just released the updated version 0.9.6
    the outer ring at the VoM's castle looks impressive, + new armor + new enemy + new animations for few monsters.
    that fella constantly keeps polishing his mod

17. Beiträge anzeigen #77 Zitieren

mathúin ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Ratamahatta Beitrag anzeigen
    Damn, unkonown111 just released the updated version 0.9.6
    the outer ring at the VoM's castle looks impressive, + new armor + new enemy + new animations for few monsters.
    that fella constantly keeps polishing his mod
    Yeah, here's his changelog translated.

Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)
    ▶ Added a big amount of details in the Valley of Mines
    ▶ Restored (completely remade) the outer ring of the castle in the Valley of Mines
    ▶ Added a few new objects in the city of Khorinis
    ▶ Added new animations to some monsters
    ▶ New enemy
    ▶ The shadow's armor from G1 is now available to the hero
    ▶ Restored the rune of teleportation to the castle in the Valley of Mines (restored, but moved the old building of the former mage)
    ▶ A few fixes

Important info:
    ▶ Removed the shadowbeast near Khorinis because Bartok doesn't like them
    ▶ Added a bow crafting table in the castle in the Valley of Mines

I've fixed Carl and Hodges dialogues, still deleting stuff for version without already mentioned features and now adding new things from 0.9.6 version. I think I can release something by the end of this week.
    Geändert von mathúin (09.08.2016 um 15:43 Uhr)

18. Beiträge anzeigen #78 Zitieren

Ratamahatta ist offline
    I think I can release something by the end of this week.
    wow fella!

nice news indeed! Thank you fella for all your efforts! But don't push yourself too much with this translation project of yours! let us know if we can help you somehow!

19. Beiträge anzeigen #79 Zitieren

Dalfar ist offline
    Nice job

20. Beiträge anzeigen #80 Zitieren
    Ranger

Sagrido ist offline
    I've fixed Carl and Hodges dialogues, still deleting stuff for version without already mentioned features and now adding new things from 0.9.6 version. I think I can release something by the end of this week.

Wow, thats some nice stuff! Hope the crafting is fixed too. Will you be able to add things like the new "Restored (completely remade) the outer ring of the castle in the Valley of Mines" part to your version, without having to translate it all over again? Removing the Shadowbeast near Khorinis might be important too if it kills some important NPC or something.

Also, in the First post it says "Upcoming Light version L'Hiver Edition ENG 0.9.1". I dont think anyone will need that. I dont know what it means with light version. But getting update 0.9.6 without sleep/weight features would be great and is the only thing needed. What of the "Dark valley of mines" version? Any news on that or will we stick with the green version next update? I dont mind if we just get one version that works and stick to fixing that as best possible.

We all appreciate your work Matt!
    Geändert von Sagrido (08.08.2016 um 22:46 Uhr)

Seite 4 von 25 « Erste 123456781115 ... Letzte »