Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Ergebnis 1 bis 5 von 5
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1 Zitieren
    Abenteurer

Unzer ist offline

Samuels Schwert in der Content Mod, wo findet man das?

So, ich spiele grade Gothic 3 mit der Content Mod, jedoch weiß ich nicht wo ich das herbekommen soll.

Ich habe schon Samuel umgehauen und auch etwas in Geldern umgeschaut ob dort eventuell eine Truhe von ihm ist, jedoch nichts gefunden.

Gegoogelt hab ich zu dem Thema auch schon, jedoch nichts über den Standort gefunden.

Gibt es die Waffe überhaupt regulärt im Spiel?(natürlich in der Content Mod)

Ich hoffe ihr könnt mir weiterhelfen.

Grüße

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2 Zitieren
    Ehrengarde

Dimus ist offline
    What was the problem, Morra? Samuel has been equipped with his sword. If you want to get it, you must beat Samuel and take it in a worn state only.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3 Zitieren
    Abenteurer

Unzer ist offline
    For me he has a normal Bartaxe and not his Sword.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4 Zitieren
    Ehrengarde

Dimus ist offline
    Samuel can be equipped with a two-handed axe in Gothic 3 or Questpaket - it is one of the standard weaponry sets for the orc mercenaries. In the Content Mod he had a special weaponry set - a sword, received in the award from Kan. If in the Content Mod Samuel equipped with a two-handed axe, it may mean an incorrect mod installation or not started a new game after the mod installation. Here is a screenshot in Geldern, which clearly shows that Samuel equipped with his sword.
    [Bild: snap_21_07_2015_0000.jpg]
    Geändert von Dimus (21.07.2015 um 20:15 Uhr)

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5 Zitieren
    Abenteurer

Unzer ist offline
    Hmm, well thank you, everything workes normally with the Content Mod till now and it even adds the Sword when i add all items in Marvin Mode.

Dont know what went wrong, but thank you for your answer, atleast now i know that its buggy and that I'm not too dumb to find it.