Home Risen Risen2 Risen3 Forum English Russian

Registrieren Hilfe Kalender Heutige Beiträge
Ergebnis 1 bis 4 von 4
  1. #1 Zitieren
    Neuling
    Is there an official description of what it does exactly? In other forums i read that if it's high or low then followers can leave you and it also determines what ending you will get. There are multiple endings? There's nothing in the manual about it.
    roxor ist offline

2. #2 Zitieren
    Knight Avatar von catalinux
    Zitat Zitat von roxor Beitrag anzeigen
    Is there an official description of what it does exactly? In other forums i read that if it's high or low then followers can leave you and it also determines what ending you will get. There are multiple endings? There's nothing in the manual about it.
    I remember Bones said that if your soul meter goes too low, you will be considered demonic, and humans will stop helping you. This way the only one who will help you will be Mendoza.

I played as the good guy, and because of this, at some point Mendoza left me.
    catalinux ist offline

3. #3 Zitieren
    Abenteurer
    Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)

There are 2 endings, one for good and neutral and one for bad. (they barely differ tho)
    It also affects your comrades, if you are too good Mendoza will leave, if you are too bad Jaffar will leave.
    No other effects as far as i know.
    wh00t ist offline

4. #4 Zitieren
    General Avatar von KGS
    Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)
    it spawns some additional shadow lords if its low towards the last chapter as well
    KGS ist offline