Home Risen Risen2 Risen3 Forum English Russian

Registrieren Hilfe Kalender Heutige Beiträge
Seite 2 von 4 « Erste 1234 Letzte »
Ergebnis 21 bis 40 von 75
  1. #21 Zitieren
    Warrior Avatar von Morgannin09
    Zitat Zitat von catalinux Beitrag anzeigen
    On the German forum nobody knows if Mike Hoge is still working with PB.

If he is, than we have the conformation that PB will create a new game, so no Gothic 5 or Risen 4.
    Well, I believe Harry had said, some time after the Risen 3 announcement, that they had already begun the pre-development of their next title, which is to be expected, otherwise they'd have a lot of story designers and artists with nothing to do while the programmers wrapped everything up on Risen 3. So if Mike Hoge is not actually there anymore, that means... we have two new things to look forward to!
    YouTube channel for Let's Plays and shenanigans: https://www.youtube.com/c/Morgannin
    Morgannin09 ist offline

2. #22 Zitieren
    Knight Avatar von catalinux
    What riddles me is that Mike Hoge account is not a "Piranha Bytes" one, under his name we can read "ist echt" (is genuine). As Risens forum is hosted by World of Players, maybe Mike Hoge was given a "superuser" status by some admin not related to Risen, and this means that indeed it might be possible that Mike Hoge is working at a new project independent from PB.
    catalinux ist offline

3. #23 Zitieren
    That's a good point, actually. I'm glad I checked up on this thread, because I almost uploaded a video presuming that he was working with PB again. The plot thickens...........
    YouTube channel for Let's Plays and shenanigans: https://www.youtube.com/c/Morgannin
    Morgannin09 ist offline

4. #24 Zitieren
    General Avatar von ICFabian
    What riddles me is that Mike Hoge account is not a "Piranha Bytes" one, under his name we can read "ist echt" (is genuine). As Risens forum is hosted by World of Players, maybe Mike Hoge was given a "superuser" status by some admin not related to Risen, and this means that indeed it might be possible that Mike Hoge is working at a new project independent from PB.
    Your reasoning is so foggy I'm getting a headache, LOL. He could have been given that title just to confirm that he is Mike Hoge, the Big Honcho behind the Gothic series, and is more deserving of a special user title than your run-of-the-mill Calin.
    ICFabian ist offline

5. #25 Zitieren
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq
    Zitat Zitat von The Ore Baron Beitrag anzeigen
    He's not? So what is he doing on WoR? Did he just drop in to remind us that he's still relevant?
    I'm interested in his project as much as anyone here, but if he's no longer with PB (again, news to me), he's no business on a Risen-themed website. No?
    Are you sure he's not working with PB? He might have just been put on a side-team that worked on a new PB project as Risen 3 was being developed. That happens in companies. I think.
    Butthurt much? Take a deep breath and count to 10.

Zitat Zitat von Morgannin09 Beitrag anzeigen
    Is this a fact that you can prove? Not calling you out or anything, I just really wanna know for a fact, or at least speculation with as much evidence as possible.
    Yes, it is a fact, since Mike did not work on Risen 3 at all. PB don't have the manpower to have two different teams working on two different games. Also, judging by the reaction of Harry and Michael Rueve when asked about Mike, we can only assume that he is not there anymore since they wouldn't have a reason not to confirm it if it were true.
    For the most recent Elex news, the new Piranha Bytes RPG, visit us at World of Elex!!!
    Maladiq ist offline

6. #26 Zitieren
    Warrior Avatar von The Ore Baron
    Zitat Zitat von Maladiq Beitrag anzeigen
    Butthurt much? Take a deep breath and count to 10.
    Your face is butthurt. I was just holding a conversation, it's you who seems to have trouble breathing, as oxygen deprivation is very much apparent in your post
    The Ore Baron ist offline

7. #27 Zitieren
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq
    Zitat Zitat von The Ore Baron Beitrag anzeigen
    Your face is butthurt. I was just holding a conversation, it's you who seems to have trouble breathing, as oxygen deprivation is very much apparent in your post
    That was not a conversation, but a biased bashing. You basically rant about the tragedy of someone posting explanations in a thread which, surprisingly, has him as a subject. So yeah, take a deep breath and calm down before you break your keyboard or something like that.
    For the most recent Elex news, the new Piranha Bytes RPG, visit us at World of Elex!!!
    Maladiq ist offline

8. #28 Zitieren
    That was not a conversation, but a biased bashing. You basically rant about the tragedy of someone posting explanations in a thread which, surprisingly, has him as a subject. So yeah, take a deep breath and calm down before you break your keyboard or something like that.
    Eh, I can't be angry at people who misread my messages. I wasn't bashing anyone, I simply expressed surprise at the circumstances of Mike's post. And in case you missed it, I did clarify that I'm very much interested in his new project. So why would you think I was bashing him? I simply find it strange that he would post here if he's no longer with PB, and him using a brand new account just added to the confusion.

9. #29 Zitieren
    Ore Baron, I'm not sure what makes you think Mike Hoge shouldn't be on World of Players. It's all a public forum, anyway. Why would he be particularly unwelcome? If he ISN'T doing anything with PB anymore, that might explain why he made a new account.
    Morgannin09 ist offline

10. #30 Zitieren
    Maybe you're right. I might be looking too hard into this.
    I'll back off now.

11. #31 Zitieren
    Auserwählter Avatar von eddievedder
    I don't understand from this statement, is Michael Hoge working with/for Piranhia Bytes?
    Things look like he left Piranha Bytes some time ago. But there was no "official" confirmation yet, if you mean that, merely hints und speculations which in addition point towards his departure.

And i can't imagine him being on the company payroll for two years working on a new concept while not being involved in the main project during that time, which was Risen 3.
    "ich hab grad nen thread gelöscht, in dem mangelnde meinungsfreiheit hier im forum angeprangert wird und behauptet wird, wir würden negative kritik unterdrücken."
    ~ how to meditate
    eddievedder ist offline

12. #32 Zitieren
    Zitat Zitat von eddievedder Beitrag anzeigen
    And i can't imagine him being on the company payroll for two years working on a new concept while not being involved in the main project during that time, which was Risen 3.
    I almost posted the same thing It would have made sense if he was setting the groundwork for their next project, but even then, that's not enough work to justify omitting him from Risen 3 development entirely.
    Morgannin09 ist offline

13. #33 Zitieren
    Warrior
    I'm 100% sure KaiRo is not involved in any current Piranha Bytes project, although in his Kickstarter campaign it is told you can hire him as a composer for video game, so the future is bright on this one.
    Also there is a PB Outsourcing Ltd., which might cover Agent Mike Hoge's activities to lay the groundwork for the "life after Deep Silver".
    rotator ist offline

14. #34 Zitieren
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq
    I have the feeling Mike is working with Mattias. It is also 90% a certainty that if Mike is involved, so is Ralf Marczinik, they are very close friends and also have a great working relationship, they are the Yin and Yang of transposing game design into artwork. Kai also offers as a kickstarter reward "barbecue with original PB members". I guess there is a chance he might collaborate in their game. At least I guess they are using Kai's Articy: Draft software.
    Maladiq ist offline

15. #35 Zitieren
    At least I guess they are using Kai's Articy: Draft software.
    Yes, I also tought about this, because Mattias seems to be one of the Articy's customers.
    catalinux ist offline

16. #36 Zitieren
    Auserwählter Avatar von eddievedder
    I have the feeling Mike is working with Mattias. It is also 90% a certainty that if Mike is involved, so is Ralf Marczinik, they are very close friends and also have a great working relationship, they are the Yin and Yang of transposing game design into artwork. Kai also offers as a kickstarter reward "barbecue with original PB members". I guess there is a chance he might collaborate in their game. At least I guess they are using Kai's Articy: Draft software.
    The thought of some old Piranhas (Mike, Mattias, Kai, Ralf) joining together to work on a new game certainly has a nice ring to it. Kind of a New Camp feeling... which would be a sweet company name btw.
    "ich hab grad nen thread gelöscht, in dem mangelnde meinungsfreiheit hier im forum angeprangert wird und behauptet wird, wir würden negative kritik unterdrücken."
    ~ how to meditate
    eddievedder ist offline

17. #37 Zitieren
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq
    Zitat Zitat von eddievedder Beitrag anzeigen
    The thought of some old Piranhas (Mike, Mattias, Kai, Ralf) joining together to work on a new game certainly has a nice ring to it. Kind of a New Camp feeling... which would be a sweet company name btw.
    Ditto! I want that game with a passion. Now that PB seems to be going back on track and that Exoplanet is in the making, that can only be great news.
    Maladiq ist offline

18. #38 Zitieren
    Warrior
    KaiRo does the ALS challenge and guess who handles the bucket of ice.

[Video]
    rotator ist offline

19. #39 Zitieren
    Zitat Zitat von rotator Beitrag anzeigen
    KaiRo does the ALS challenge and guess who handles the bucket of ice.
    Nice find!

(It's so beautiful to see two good friends having fun together)
    catalinux ist offline

20. #40 Zitieren
    General Avatar von ICFabian
    God, Mike looks so old and worn out :))
    ICFabian ist offline

Seite 2 von 4 « Erste 1234 Letzte »