Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Ergebnis 1 bis 8 von 8
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    Ranger

PowerGamer ist offline

My own G2NotR English patch

Binaries: g2notr_eng_patch.rar
    Source code: g2notr_eng_patch_src.rar

This was laying on my HDD for some time now, so I decided to tidy it up and release to the public. Based on G2MDK scripts, compiled with Spacer II from G2MDK, includes tons of fixes, many fixes were never released before, NO gameplay additions or balance changes - ONLY bugfixes. For English Gothic 2 NotR only, requires a start of new game, obviously not compatible with mods that change the same files.

EDIT1. Uploaded new version (moved OU.DAT to correct folder; added some more cosmetic text corrections).
    EDIT2. Uploaded new version (few more bugs fixed, more cosmetic text corrections added).
    Geändert von PowerGamer (22.02.2013 um 17:07 Uhr)

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2
    Veteran

Frank-95 ist offline
    Could you leave us the changelog?

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3
    Ranger

PowerGamer ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Frank-95 Beitrag anzeigen
    Could you leave us the changelog?
    It's included in the archive with patch binaries (g2notr_eng_patch.rar).

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4
    Adventurer

Tolknaz ist offline
    Thank you for this! Not to take something away from Ironkeep studios earlier efforts, but knowing your work from Risen, yours is a real patch, the way it should be! While the patch by Ironkeep guys also fixed some of the stuff, that your patch does, their approach was a bit amateurish in the end, since they included a lot of stuff, that they probably shouldn't have. I really like, that you've stuck to bugfix only approach.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5
    Veteran Avatar von Ratamahatta

Ratamahatta ist offline
    sorry for dumb question, but head is not working properly this evening..- how to install this patch? do I need to extract to game folder both given archive files or just the first one(where we can find changelog)? thanks!
    http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/signaturepics/sigpic104766_2.gif

6. Beiträge anzeigen #6
    Ranger

PowerGamer ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Ratamahatta Beitrag anzeigen
    sorry for dumb question, but head is not working properly this evening..- how to install this patch? do I need to extract to game folder both given archive files or just the first one(where we can find changelog)? thanks!
    You need to extract only the first archive (the one with changelog - g2notr_eng_patch.rar), overwriting original files.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #7
    Adventurer Avatar von MrGookles

MrGookles ist offline
    Thank you Innos for this patch! To see people work on Gothic 2 fixes thus late (Publishing... just, pointing out there's still love for it!) makes me feel good.

Now that I'm nearing an end with my Gothic 1 playthrough, I'll gladly use this patch and re-play Gothic 2

8. Beiträge anzeigen #8
    Veteran Avatar von Ratamahatta

Ratamahatta ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von PowerGamer Beitrag anzeigen
    You need to extract only the first archive (the one with changelog - g2notr_eng_patch.rar), overwriting original files.
    thank you!
    http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/signaturepics/sigpic104766_2.gif