Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Ergebnis 1 bis 8 von 8
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    Adventurer Avatar von mustbesomeone

mustbesomeone ist offline

Gothic 3 1.74 QP + CM 2.2

I started to play gothic 3 again but i read on the forum about the qp cm and the new version(i play whit cm 2.2 and version 1.74 because my PC cant work the 1.75 and a newer CM + i didn't install those 2 things that would crank up the requirements )The game works really well and i love the new things that ar added.But whit all good things bad things will come as well and i have a few questions(soory of their ar useless i haven't played gothic 3 in 2 years):
    1.I Found some intresing papers(xardas orders buffords orders witch envolve a knights armor and a paper that shows some dragons) i am curently at kape dun and i wonder if this things start a quest or something because i dont have anything in my jurnal.Any help would be apreciated
    2.I read that the game now has chapters some hits on this ??
    3.I see that the cooking is verry verry difrent so my top qustion is WHERE do i get mor oil for the meat.
    4.I bought a crawler plates armor from the smith in reddok and i saw that i need 6 broken plates and 3 good ones.If i learn ho to take plates will i get bouth broken or good ?? If not must i take first 6 broken plates and then the good ones ?
    Thanks for the help i apreciate it

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2
    Fighter Avatar von SkullX

SkullX ist offline
    Hi
    CM 2.2 is really old now, lots have changed but let me try to clear things for you.

1. There are a lot of books/papers added to get more feel for the game, me personally I love reading these things in Gothic, makes everything more interesting. Some of them do start a Quest when you click on them or a new quest appears.
    2. No
    3. There a a hell load of new recipes added for everything, even for cooking. You can make oil at a alchemy bench or a campfire if im not mistaken. you need some ingredients for it though, buy a OIL recipe and read.
    4. You need to learn to remove trophyes from animals, Minecrawlers give you broken plates, and Minecrawler Warriors give normal plates. Fastest/Closest place to get the armor soon is when you're near Montera, on the cave near the Grain Thieves are loads of crawlers.
    If you even try to look the other way...

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3

Thanks for the quick replay and yes i know that 2.2 is old but my PC wont suport newer versions(includig the 1.75 patch) ok so its nice that i dont have to wait for chapters but i would like a little precise information on this things:
    1.What kind of mercheants would sell the recipe for oil(i really need that in vanilla i alwyas had like 200 + chunks of meat now if i have 50 i m happy ) )
    2.If i clicked on the document and it didnt start a quest than its there for RP porpuse(like the letter from xardas that comands to capture the bay and after 1 day of liberating ardea the orcs atack again)
    3.Yes i knew about that cave i had 2 in mind actulay(that one and the one near okara whit the iron ore) but i have a better solution or atleast i think.i play whit all the new performance ai alt balc etc and it wouldn t hurt to have a better armor So in one letter it says that the pirates have a blueprint for a knights armor and a mercenary must get it.Can i get that blueprint ant make the armor ?
    Thanks for all the help

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4
    Ehrengarde

Dimus ist offline
    SkullX is right about the outdated CM version because the last mod which compatible with CP v1.74 has version 2.3.

1. Usually this recipe can appear at the hunting merchants or alchemists. But it isn't guaranteed since a trade inventories generation is random.
    2. In a game there aren't enough documents which can launch quests directly. But you shouldn't throw out or sell them after reading - may be they will be useful to somebody.
    3. No, because pirates sold the blueprint of this armor already. Therefore try to search for it in the Montera.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5

Thanks a lot i found the recepie so that will be usefull.
    I liberated Kape Dun and the guard told me that now the rebels control the cost and reddock was under atack i killed the ors no what ?? Can i simply go to montera or will more come ??
    As for the blueprint of the armor ? Where is that pirate camp i would like to see what is there.
    And i alsow saw that all the armors arent availeble right at the start ? What must i do to get them ??
    Alsow i forgot ho much DEX can you get for free.I have 105 right now ho much can i get whit quests(At least until montera so i can get 120 to learn the take thropies perk)

6. Beiträge anzeigen #6
    Ranger Avatar von guru666

guru666 ist offline
    The pirate camp is actually the island (closest to ardea beach) or where you can find a free swampweed package.
    You will get a few Dex , actually where you need to kill animals for hunters you get additional +1 Dex, after you complete the required quest.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #7
    Ranger Avatar von guru666

guru666 ist offline
    And for the armor you don't need to do anything . better armors you only get from better or highest dealers ex.: paladin armor from venguard , orc armor form bigger orc city, and so on

8. Beiträge anzeigen #8

Thaks for the replay.I found the paladin armor and got the krush tarach smooth sailing from now on.Thanks everyone