Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Ergebnis 1 bis 11 von 11
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    Apprentice

Mik1984 ist offline

Exclamation sharp arrow recipe

Where are the mechants that possibly sell the sharp arrow recipie, not the skill book from Silden?

Armon on the road to montera in my game does not sell them, nor does anybody in Faring, nor Silden, nor Hurit on the desert near Ben Erai? Who's still left who can sell the recipe?

This is kind of weird, since people usually have the problem with the skill book. I can't find the recipie anywhere. I know i should have saved the game before I opened Hurit's inventory and simply re loaded the game a couple times until the recipe would be generated. But I somewhat screwed up and now I have to find a merchant who can still sell me that stuff.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2
    Ranger

KeeperUTX ist offline
    No sharp arrows. Only sharp QUARRELS, or in other words BLADED. You'd have to have a mod to have sharp arrows...
    The coin is still turning.
    [Bild: tOC_sig1.jpg]

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3
    Ranger Avatar von Phillip of the Fire Clan

Phillip of the Fire Clan ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von KeeperUTX Beitrag anzeigen
    No sharp arrows. Only sharp QUARRELS, or in other words BLADED. You'd have to have a mod to have sharp arrows...
    Umm, I think you can make them yourself (from animal teeth) if you have the recipe, ingrediants and the skill.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4
    Ranger

KeeperUTX ist offline
    There is not arrow-making recipe. Only way to get arrows is to take them from teh dead :P

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5
    Ranger Avatar von Phillip of the Fire Clan

Phillip of the Fire Clan ist offline
    OK, so maybe the word MAKE isn't good. The word UPGRADE would decribe it better.
    You can ˝make˝:
    - Fire arrows
    - Exploding arrows
    - Sharp arrows
    - Poison arrows
    - Ore arrows (not sure)

And the recipe is: 1x Teeth + 2x Arrow = 2x Sharp arrow (IIRC).

6. Beiträge anzeigen #6
    Ranger

KeeperUTX ist offline
    Hmmm...

I shalt check thoust claimeth, my Nordmarian ally!

7. Beiträge anzeigen #7
    Fighter

MikeLitoris ist offline
    You definitely CAN make sharp arrows without mod. Only thing I have installed on my G3 is CP 1.74 and you must have the recipe AND the skill. You can buy recipe from any merchant that sells bows and you can buy the skillbook from the hunter outside Silden.

8. Beiträge anzeigen #8
    Adventurer

lordhoff ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Mik1984 Beitrag anzeigen
    Where are the mechants that possibly sell the sharp arrow recipie, not the skill book from Silden?

Armon on the road to montera in my game does not sell them, nor does anybody in Faring, nor Silden, nor Hurit on the desert near Ben Erai? Who's still left who can sell the recipe?

This is kind of weird, since people usually have the problem with the skill book. I can't find the recipie anywhere. I know i should have saved the game before I opened Hurit's inventory and simply re loaded the game a couple times until the recipe would be generated. But I somewhat screwed up and now I have to find a merchant who can still sell me that stuff.
    I believe you are out of luck. I searched diligently and the only way I can find to make them is through the skill book that the hunter along the creek near Sildon has. Seems over priced - one would have to save thousands of arrows to make it pay off but, I usually buy it so I can make them anyway.

9. Beiträge anzeigen #9
    Fighter

MikeLitoris ist offline
    Overpriced? Lol I always end up with hundreds of thousands spare gold, I WISH it was overpriced...

10. Beiträge anzeigen #10
    Ranger Avatar von guru666

guru666 ist offline
    the hunter in reddock (you need to clean the cave for it, don't know his name always had the recipe when I'm played)

11. Beiträge anzeigen #11
    Local Hero

Cyclops1953 ist offline
    hunter in Reddock in Joey