Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Ergebnis 1 bis 4 von 4
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    Ranger Avatar von Emilyan

Emilyan ist offline

Gothic 3 FG and Gothic 3 question

Hello. I recently installed gothic 3 + 1.75 community patch + content mod + quest packet, all updated to last version, and also gothic 3 FG with content mod and patch 2.01, all from worldofgothic.de site. My question is the following: why gothic 3 runs good at maximised settings, while gothic 3 FG stutters quite a lot even at the lowest settings? Thanks for your answer!

Yours, Emilyan
    And now, after the hero killed rhobar the second, he joined xardas and they went to The Unknown Lands, where other dangers await him and new legendary creatures to be killed...

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2
    Schwertmeister Avatar von bigsnappy

bigsnappy ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Emilyan Beitrag anzeigen
    ... and also gothic 3 FG with content mod an, while gothic 3 FG stutters quite a lot even at the lowest settings? Thanks for your answer!
    Yours, Emilyan
    Did you install the enhanced edition patch?
    See:
    http://www.madvulture.de/wp/gothic-3...hanced-edition

This patch should deal with most of the stuttering.
    Everything is relative... until it bites.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3
    Ranger Avatar von Emilyan

Emilyan ist offline
    As i said, i installed enhanced edition 2.01 for forsaken gods, but with no success.

EDIT: Could it be that gothic 3 fg with latest patches has physx on and gothic 3 with latest patches doesn't have it? I still cannot understand how gothic 3 runs at maximised settings faster than gothic 3 fg with lowest settings.
    And now, after the hero killed rhobar the second, he joined xardas and they went to The Unknown Lands, where other dangers await him and new legendary creatures to be killed...
    Geändert von Emilyan (08.11.2012 um 21:58 Uhr)

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4
    Hero Avatar von .†.MikeL.†.

.†.MikeL.†. ist offline
    I don't think there is a way to run G3 FG like it should in any kind of machine, mine runs Skyrim at max settings smoothly and G3 FG lags even on medium settings. It's unfinished work after all.