Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Ergebnis 1 bis 9 von 9
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    Apprentice

voiddamn ist offline

exploring jharkendar

Howdy people, this time i need help exploring jharkendar. i want to get up on a hut from the temple square where the water mages are but i can't find anyway to climb on top of it. here is a screenshot of it

[Bild: mSP1K.jpg]

i tried going around and jumping down from the mountain behind it but i couldn't climb that either. all i know is that up on that hut there is a skeleton with some items around him and i'm curious about it.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2
    Provinzheld Avatar von Nikolai81

Nikolai81 ist offline
    It can't be climbed. Not sure if it's an oversight or a depraved joke to torment the players.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3
    Drachentöter Avatar von Blubbler

Blubbler ist offline
    I'm sure I saw a guide, but I can't seem to find it and I can't install the game myself atm.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4
    Veteran Avatar von Ratamahatta

Ratamahatta ist offline
    there was one thread about it, one dude said about a 'legal' way - it is possible to climb over the mountain, but it is quite tricky and a bit longer journey - you need to start from the left side of rocks. here he made a short video where to start:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhs7pYUZcdg

and if you wanna use cheats/exploits/no challenge - here is another way:
    Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)
    But if in the right corner of the house where the wall adjoins the rock, to throw out a big mushroom accurately, the hero can climb on it, then be tightened and climb on a roof.
    http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/signaturepics/sigpic104766_2.gif

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5
    Apprentice

voiddamn ist offline
    great man, thanks. at first i tried jumping from the frying pan, then from the top of that chest, i also tried dropping some items on the pan to gain a bit more height but i couldn't get it right and the bench saturas sits on is bugged and you can't climb it. pretty frustrating.

thanks a bunch.

6. Beiträge anzeigen #6
    Veteran Avatar von Ratamahatta

Ratamahatta ist offline
    if you'll try climbing rocks let me know if you were successful!
    http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/signaturepics/sigpic104766_2.gif

7. Beiträge anzeigen #7
    Apprentice

voiddamn ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Ratamahatta Beitrag anzeigen
    if you'll try climbing rocks let me know if you were successful!
    yea i made it over the mountain. but at the beginning of the video (0:09) where he jumps over that gap it's not exactly necessary to do it that way. actually i couldn't jump like he did, instead i made a direct climb on that rock, it's tricky but it can be done. see that small V shaped rock he lands on after the jump, that's the thing that can be directly climbed, just stay underneath it and give it a go. it might take a few tries though and a bit of luck but the jump itself cannot be done without some luck after all.

if you make it through the mountains and get above the building, don't do as the guy in the video says. don't simply drop from there and pray for a miracle that you won't die. go to the edge of the cliff and simply jump, you will fall on your feet without taking any damage, but be careful not to jump over the building, remember that you're a hero, not a superhero hahaha.

that's the hardest part of the climb, the rest of it is just about a bit of experience. hope i explained well, if not i will try to do it again.

also if you're lazy and don't wanna climb it, here is what you'll find up there:
    Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)
    a bag with 100 gold, a branch, 2-3 more gold coins around the skeleton and a potion of speed. that's what i remember, if there's something else then i forgot about it haha.
    Geändert von voiddamn (14.08.2012 um 16:54 Uhr) Grund: short memory

8. Beiträge anzeigen #8
    Apprentice

MuppetyOne ist offline
    I also think there is another way up there which was kindly posted on the bottom of this thread. Works a treat and might save some expeditioning up mountains.

http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum...tr-Gold-mining

9. Beiträge anzeigen #9
    Kämpferin Avatar von Alexandra Victoria

Alexandra Victoria ist offline
    I never even considered getting up there. Many thanks for the tipp. I will check the place out next place.