Seite 3 von 5 « Erste 12345 Letzte »
Ergebnis 41 bis 60 von 84
    Provinzheld Avatar von Moondust82
    Chris and Jessica, you have to deal with a lot of sources for fan feedback and dialouge with the fans. There's Twitter, Facebook, BSN North America, certain Asian, South American European BSNs and maybe more platforms I haven't mentioned. And it's not only Mass Effect, there are other series like Dragon Age or STWOR.

How many PMs do you receive a day and how do you keep the track of everything? About how many staff do we talk when we say BSN?
    Moondust82 ist offline

BioWare
    Zitat Zitat von Antauronius Beitrag anzeigen
    If Shepard was on the Citadel and it exploded in Destroy, how could he survive in the breath scene?
    You assume Shepard survived. That could have just been a final breath before he/she died.
    Evil Chris Priestl ist offline

pink coloured elephant  Avatar von Untitled
    What did you two do all day? Can you describe us a normal work-day?
    “Without data, you're just another person with an opinion.”
    - William Edwards Deming
    Untitled ist offline

BioWare
    Why did you say during PAX that everybody on the Citadel is fine after the Reapers' attack on it? Is it possible? How?
    As with previous attacks on the Citadel, there are presumed to be casualties. However, as we know with those same previous attacks, the Citadel has safety features that can be activated to prevent mass destruction. I wouldn't say that everyone is "fine", but this is why it's possible for Shepard to survive if you have high EMS when choosing the destroy option.
    Jessica Merizan ist offline

Swiss Quality  Avatar von Butzilla
    I have some questions from Sturmschütze:

1. Do we get a Romance DLC?

2. Are you planning ME4 at the moment or are this just some rumors?

3. Will it be possible to customize the Multiplayer-Charakters a bit mor than we can do this at that moment? (Helmet, colors etc.)

4. There are a lot of merchandise articles from Shepard and other squadmates, will you made also some for "random" Chars like alliance marines or cerberus troops?
    Butzilla ist offline

BioWare
    Zitat Zitat von Winyett Grayanus Beitrag anzeigen
    Here's a question from Virdo:

As to upcoming DLC, would it be possible or do you plan to release a romance DLC which makes it possible to start a romance with Jack or other characters?
    The team does have plans for future story based single player DLCs. We can't really go into detail as to what they would contain yet. Sorry.

pink coloured elephant  Avatar von Untitled
    How many social networks (like facebook, biowareforum, twitter, etc) did you administrate to communicate with the community?

Note: You can always come back to this place to make an announcement or to talk to the german fans ;-)
    “Without data, you're just another person with an opinion.”
    - William Edwards Deming
    Untitled ist offline

Ritter Avatar von Hunter91
    Zitat Zitat von Evil Chris Priestl Beitrag anzeigen
    You assume Shepard survived. That could have just been a final breath before he/she died.

Isn't it confirmed, that the last breathing scene shows that Shepard survived the Explosion?

source:

http://www.dsogaming.com/news/biowar...mass-effect-3/

Hunter91 ist offline

BioWare
    Why the Catalyst's voice has Shepard's in the background?

What does Harbinger say just before hitting Shepard with the laser beam? "Save us" or "Serve us"? Something else?

Why Harbinger in ME3 didn't say a word with his ME2's voice?
    The Catalyst's voice is partially formed from Shepard's memories, so his/her voice is part of the speech.

Harbringer doesn't actually say anything at that point. I know, I thought it did as well, but I asked teh Audio team and they told me it is just sound effects, not actually speech.

Apprentice Avatar von Antauronius
    Zitat Zitat von Evil Chris Priestl Beitrag anzeigen
    The explosion should have torn Shepard apart. He's clearly in one piece in the breath scene. Also, the last breath is usually breathing the air out, not in. How do you explain that? Where is he in that scene?
    Antauronius ist offline

InZayn  Avatar von Codebreaker
    If the question of the month continued?
    Codebreaker ist offline

General Avatar von Jedi-Meister
    When Shepard take the "control" Ending, how much from Shepard is really in the Reapers? For exampel: Does he/she still remember his Friends and/or Relationsships?
    DIESE SPOILER NICHT LESEN!
    Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)
    Sag ma, kannst du nicht lesen?

Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)
    Mann, was ist an "Diese Spoiler nicht lesen!" nicht zu verstehen?
    Jedi-Meister ist offline Geändert von Jedi-Meister (18.07.2012 um 18:54 Uhr)

Orbital Knight  Avatar von Winyett Grayanus
    By Yuta:

Thanks, Bioware. The EC made it really difficult for me to choose between the endings for each of them had its advantages and disadvantages. The EC finally competes the game and give more explanations which satisfy me more than before. And also thanks for releasing the DLC for free and in German.
    "Jedes Metier hat so seine Vorlieben...gehst du zum Apotheker, verschreibt man dir eine Salbe. Gehst du mit dem gleichen Leiden zum Chirurgen, kommt man dir mit 'nem Skalpell."
    Winyett Grayanus ist offline

Held Avatar von Rapptor
    Are there plans for "high detailed" merchandise like statues/figures (not action figures or something)? I realy would like to have the complete crew as high detailed figures.
    Rapptor ist offline

Rookie
    Some people on BSN IT thread want to know:

1. Is the bench in the dreams supposed to represent all the furniture Shepard could not save?

2. Why did the Catalyst take the form of the child in the end?

3. What was the mechanical noise that happens right when Shepard wakes up after the beam transport?

4. Why do the dead body textures resemble Ashley and Kaiden?
    delldo520 ist offline

Apprentice Avatar von Antauronius
    From a poster on BSN:
    "If the catalyst lives in the citadel why did he do nothing to help sovereign in
    ME1."
    Antauronius ist offline

...  Avatar von noni
    Last questions from me:

What do you think of the polls, which were organized by fans. Do you take ther feedback seriously?

And

How do you feel about these statements (link to cvg.com)?
    noni ist offline

BioWare
    Zitat Zitat von Untitled Beitrag anzeigen
    After I get to the office I read and respond to all the emails that came though since I left work the day before. Emails happen throughout the day along with IMs, drop by meetings, etc
    I usually have meetings during the day that take up time. I always have a chat window open with Jessica (she works in our Los Angeles studio and I am in Edmonton) so we can talk about things.
    I read through the BioWare Social Network threads, answering PMs, working with moderators, replying in threads, enforcing the rules, etc
    Jessica and I are currently planning our convention plans, so we send emails to vendors and partners while we get our plans set.
    If the game is ready, I play through upcoming content (I am playing through the next SP DLC for example)
    And I drink a lot of coffee.

BioWare
    Zitat Zitat von Untitled Beitrag anzeigen
    Hmm, I don't really have a normal work day. Here's my schedule for today:

9:00am Answer emails
    10:00am Livechat with German community
    11:00am San Diego Comic Con debriefing
    12:00pm Social Media updating
    1:00pm Community meeting with Chris about plans for the rest of the year
    2:00pm Department meeting
    3:00pm Answer BSN PMs
    4:00pm Go over my personal objectives to send to my manager
    5:00pm Remember that I skipped lunch and scrounge around for candy in my desk
    5:15pm Interview with a gaming magazine
    6:00pm Answer emails
    7:00pm Watch Game of Thrones!!!

I'm usually working on things like our strategies for online communications, planning live events, meeting with developers to discuss fan feedback and issues within the community, and continually refining the way BioWare creates a dialogue with fans.
    Jessica Merizan ist offline

Rookie
    Question from Masster Blaster over on BSN:

Is Vendetta a trustworthy source of information in regards to the Catalyst and the Crucible? He was hacked by T.I.M. after all.
    delldo520 ist offline

Seite 3 von 5 « Erste 12345 Letzte »