Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Seite 5 von 21 « Erste 1234567891216 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 81 bis 100 von 401
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #81
    Knight Avatar von addo

addo ist offline
    Did my sense of humor change and the show was always like this or is it that Family Guy just isn't funny anymore? There were times when I was lmao but now I hardly laugh at it.

2. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #82
    Dragonslayer Avatar von Lazor

Lazor ist offline
    I think compared to the previous season, this one is kinda better so far. But overall it cannot compare with some epic moments from earlier years.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #83
    Knight Avatar von Ariogaisus

Ariogaisus ist offline
    I still manage to like it. Sure it ain't what it used to be but it has it's funny moments.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #84
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq

Maladiq ist offline
    I miss Jimokalos....
    For the most recent Elex news, the new Piranha Bytes RPG, visit us at World of Elex!!!

5. Beiträge anzeigen #85
    General Avatar von KGS

KGS ist offline
    well you can only get people banned once so... //unless it's a temporary ban ld

6. Beiträge anzeigen #86
    Hero Avatar von Tratos

Tratos ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Hellbilly Beitrag anzeigen
    Tratos; for the old stuff shown, MS had a tool called "Remove Hidden Data" which was built-in into Office 2007. See this link: http://www.uwec.edu/help/Office07/hiddendata.htm.

As for the corrupted table...done in Excel and copy-pasted to Word, or done with the basic table tools on offer in Word?
    I'll take a look at that. And no, table created in Word from the ground up.

Zitat Zitat von Hellbilly Beitrag anzeigen
    Oh yeah, hey T-man; if neither conversion gets a clean result anyhow, try downloading a freeware PDF printer. They usually do a clean job, but do have some cons... the primary being (usually) not being able to paint the text, and a big file size, both because they basically make an image out of the page and generate the PDF through those.
    Most of my work has to be submitted online, so I never actually get to the printer stage, but I do have to get over the conversion to .pdf stage. I've tried screenshooting the stuff, editing it, saving it as an image and then making a .pdf out of it. The fidelity of content is preserved, but on the bad side - I get a low. res result, even if I set all the compression settings to nil in the acrobat's settings, as if it's one of those .jpgs, which look worse than their .bmp forefathers.

Zitat Zitat von KGS Beitrag anzeigen
    In certain portions of the universe of interwebz, such as black holes, such basic laws of physics don't work no more. The matter at hand™ accelerates/decelerates depending on the point of reference (or the person doing the judgement), causing two events to occur without exchange of information. As a result - it leads to the destruction of information. Stephen Hawking defined this phenomenon as the onecool-foobar radiation.
    Geändert von Tratos (09.01.2012 um 22:17 Uhr)

7. Beiträge anzeigen #87
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq

Maladiq ist offline
    www.doc2pdf.net ? Or something similar.
    For the most recent Elex news, the new Piranha Bytes RPG, visit us at World of Elex!!!

8. Beiträge anzeigen #88
    Skinhead  Avatar von Hellbilly

Hellbilly ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Tratos Beitrag anzeigen
    Most of my work has to be submitted online, so I never actually get to the printer stage, but I do have to get over the conversion to .pdf stage. I've tried screenshooting the stuff, editing it, saving it as an image and then making a .pdf out of it. The fidelity of content is preserved, but on the bad side - I get a low. res result, even if I set all the compression settings to nil in the acrobat's settings, as if it's one of those .jpgs, which look worse than their .bmp forefathers.
    A PDF printer doesn't print anything on paper. What it does is create a virtual printer on your computer, and when you "print" something through it, it results in a PDF file. That's the way it was commonly done before Office 2007 by people who didn't want to pay for Adobe Acrobat (e.g. 99.9% of everyone, eh!); and like I said, it has some drawbacks, but is a means you should test if the native converters of Office and Acrobat fail you.

Also, you could always try copying the table(s) to Excel and back.

9. Beiträge anzeigen #89
    Demigod Avatar von Dino

Dino ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von KGS Beitrag anzeigen
    calin and danto got perm banned like 20 times

and why the hell am I so bad at rendering black and white avatars?
    Geändert von Dino (10.01.2012 um 09:57 Uhr)

10. Beiträge anzeigen #90
    banned

Mafia Boss ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Dino Beitrag anzeigen
    calin and danto got perm banned like 20 times
    You my friend are so wrong about me ... I'm pretty sure the number of times I got banned is well above 50. Danto's record should indeed be about 20. But that's nothing compared to my bans.

Zitat Zitat von Faggy
    College again, yay.

/wrist
    So now you finally have a reason to get out of the house, isn't it, you sad fuck? You know, I feel pity for you, you goddamned geek. If I were like you I would have cut my wrists a long time ago.

11. Beiträge anzeigen #91
    Knight Commander Avatar von TudoracheMG

TudoracheMG ist offline
    I've always imagined Hillbelly as a person looking similar to Maynard James Keenan,a.k.a one of the greatest figures in the music business
    [Bild: Maynard+James+Keenan+A1pw4gJ0fdL__SL600_.jpg]
    Is my guess close ?

12. Beiträge anzeigen #92
    Demigod Avatar von Dino

Dino ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Mafia Boss Beitrag anzeigen
    You my friend are so wrong about me ... I'm pretty sure the number of times I got banned is well above 50. Danto's record should indeed be about 20. But that's nothing compared to my bans.
    Yeah what I meant was people get banned more than once.

13. Beiträge anzeigen #93
    Skinhead  Avatar von Hellbilly

Hellbilly ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von TudoracheMG Beitrag anzeigen
    I've always imagined Hillbelly as a person looking similar to Maynard James Keenan,a.k.a one of the greatest figures in the music business
    [Bild: Maynard+James+Keenan+A1pw4gJ0fdL__SL600_.jpg]
    Is my guess close ?
    I have far less hairy stuff ABOVE my nose than he does, and far more BELOW my nose. I also sing far better than he does, and it's just my incredible modesty that has kept me from eclipsing even Michael Jackson and Elvis Presley in greatness and popularity.

14. Beiträge anzeigen #94

TudoracheMG ist offline
    FRIGGIN' MARRY ME
    OR AT LEAST TOUCH MY BODY
    OR AT LEAST SING ME A LULLABY

15. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #95
    Benutzer, die ihr Benutzerkonto per E-Mail bestätigen müssen Avatar von Yavanna

Yavanna ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von TudoracheMG Beitrag anzeigen
    Maynard James Keenan,a.k.a one of the greatest figures in the music business
    Most definitely, he's my favorite singer. <3

16. Beiträge anzeigen #96

TudoracheMG ist offline
    I suck at compliments,but I wish to express my appreciation for your taste in music

17. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #97

Yavanna ist offline
    Thank you. I'm just happy someone else agrees with me when it comes to Maynard. He rocks.

18. Beiträge anzeigen #98
    General Avatar von KGS

KGS ist offline
    yeah i like tool too
    haven't listen much to <a perfect circle> though //if that was the name of the other band and not an album

19. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #99

Yavanna ist offline
    Yeah, that's the name, I like both bands and some of the songs from Puscifer too.

20. Beiträge anzeigen #100
    Knight Avatar von addo

addo ist offline
    I've notived they've added a preview function on YouTube. You put your mouse now over the bar and you see the frame of the video at that particular time.

Seite 5 von 21 « Erste 1234567891216 ... Letzte »