Home Risen Risen2 Risen3 Forum English Russian

Registrieren Hilfe Kalender Heutige Beiträge
Seite 4 von 4 « Erste 1234
Ergebnis 61 bis 73 von 73
  1. #61 Zitieren
    Knight Commander
    Zitat Zitat von foobar Beitrag anzeigen
    Due to lack of financing, the developer could not afford full voice-overs. Most dialogues are text only.
    What is commendable is that Radon Labs chose to have decent voice acting for some dialogues and none for others over terrible voice acting for all dialogues.

Drakensang 2 had full voice-over but that was financed by reducing content and play time.
    IMO, Drakensang 1 and 2 have about the same play time, if you don't count the filler combat in Drakensang 1. Also, in the English version, some of the voice acting in Drakensang 2 wasn't quite as good as Drakensang 1.

Radon Labs (the developer) had only 18 months to develop it.
    What, they pulled out a sequel with a much more interesting story and setting in only 18 months!

I personally like Drakensang 2 much more than Drakensang 1, despite not being able to select an entire group and have it led by someone other than my character.
    My skin for Opera Web Browser.[Bild: tOC_sig1.jpg]
    Nisarg ist offline

2. #62 Zitieren

Metasyntaktische Variable
    Zitat Zitat von Nisarg Beitrag anzeigen
    What, they pulled out a sequel with a much more interesting story and setting in only 18 months!
    And enhanced the engine a bit.

I personally like Drakensang 2 much more than Drakensang 1
    Me too (I wouldn't have bothered to write my own savegame editor otherwise). That's why I am so sad that RL is gone. The series was going into the right direction, if you ask me.

But there were many people who criticised the second part. For instance, you had fewer companions to choose from. So you had to skill them more carefully. And the ones you got had a real personality. They did not just walk behind you in obedient silence but dared to voice their opinions and concerns! Players actually had a problem with that.

Feeling a bit masochistic and want to read more of my diatribes? Check out Foobar's Rantpage.

foobar erklärt die Welt der Informatik: Was ist ein Zeichensatz?Was ist die 32Bit-Grenze?Warum sind Speicheroptimierer Unsinn?Wie teste ich meinen RAM?Was ist HDR?Was ist Tesselation?Warum haben wir ein Urheberrecht?Partitionieren mit MBR oder GPT?Was hat es mit dem m.2-Format auf sich?Warum soll ich meine SSD nicht zum Anschlag befüllen?Wer hat an der MTU gedreht?UEFI oder BIOS Boot?Was muss man über Virenscanner wissen?Defragmentieren sinnvoll?Warum ist bei CCleaner & Co. Vorsicht angesagt?Was hat es mit 4Kn bei Festplatten auf sich?Was ist Bitrot?Was sind die historischen Hintergründe zur (nicht immer optimalen) Sicherheit von Windows?Wie kann ich Datenträger sicher löschen?Was muss ich bzgl. Smartphone-Sicherheit wissen?Warum sind Y-Kabel für USB oft keine gute Idee?Warum sind lange Passwörter besser als komplizierte?Wie funktionieren Tintenstrahldrucker-Düsen?Wie wähle ich eine Linux-Distribution für mich aus?Warum ist Linux sicherer als Windows?Sind statische Entladungen bei Elektronik wirklich ein Problem?Wie repariere ich meinen PC-Lüfter?Was ist die MBR-Lücke?Wie funktioniert eine Quarz-Uhr?Was macht der Init-Prozess unter Linux und wie schlimm ist SystemD?Mainboard-Batterie - wann wechseln?Smartphone ohne Google?
    foobar ist offline Geändert von foobar (29.01.2012 um 10:07 Uhr)

3. #63 Zitieren
    Knight Commander
    "Too much contact with water is unhealthy!"

I think they only introduced a water reflection shader that reflected static objects but didn't change the engine much apart from that.
    Or did you dig up something during your investigations in Drakensang 2 savegames?

But yeah, if people start having problems with fewer but more interesting companions, the RPG industry must surely go to the dogs. Although, I don't recall reading anyone having a problem with the companions in Drakensang 2.
    Nisarg ist offline

4. #64 Zitieren

Although, I don't recall reading anyone having a problem with the companions in Drakensang 2.
    We have forum for Drakensang in der German WoP. There, people complained and actually wrote that the companions from the first part were better. I think it's like a girl's tea party. When the companions are silent like puppets, you can place them on their seats and imagine yourself a perfect little tea party. Everyone is doing exactly as you want and all are happy. But if they have a real personality, then you have to deal with their opinions and issues. It's not your perfect little family anymore but a group of real people. And that annoys people. It is just a theory, though.

And many complained because it wasn't exactly like the Northlands Trilogy.

Feeling a bit masochistic and want to read more of my diatribes? Check out Foobar's Rantpage.

foobar erklärt die Welt der Informatik: Was ist ein Zeichensatz?Was ist die 32Bit-Grenze?Warum sind Speicheroptimierer Unsinn?Wie teste ich meinen RAM?Was ist HDR?Was ist Tesselation?Warum haben wir ein Urheberrecht?Partitionieren mit MBR oder GPT?Was hat es mit dem m.2-Format auf sich?Warum soll ich meine SSD nicht zum Anschlag befüllen?Wer hat an der MTU gedreht?UEFI oder BIOS Boot?Was muss man über Virenscanner wissen?Defragmentieren sinnvoll?Warum ist bei CCleaner & Co. Vorsicht angesagt?Was hat es mit 4Kn bei Festplatten auf sich?Was ist Bitrot?Was sind die historischen Hintergründe zur (nicht immer optimalen) Sicherheit von Windows?Wie kann ich Datenträger sicher löschen?Was muss ich bzgl. Smartphone-Sicherheit wissen?Warum sind Y-Kabel für USB oft keine gute Idee?Warum sind lange Passwörter besser als komplizierte?Wie funktionieren Tintenstrahldrucker-Düsen?Wie wähle ich eine Linux-Distribution für mich aus?Warum ist Linux sicherer als Windows?Sind statische Entladungen bei Elektronik wirklich ein Problem?Wie repariere ich meinen PC-Lüfter?Was ist die MBR-Lücke?Wie funktioniert eine Quarz-Uhr?Was macht der Init-Prozess unter Linux und wie schlimm ist SystemD?Mainboard-Batterie - wann wechseln?Smartphone ohne Google?
    foobar ist offline

5. #65 Zitieren
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq
    And enhanced the engine a bit.
    Seems like you are talking about Gothic 2
    For the most recent Elex news, the new Piranha Bytes RPG, visit us at World of Elex!!!
    Maladiq ist offline

6. #66 Zitieren
    Knight Commander
    Zitat Zitat von Maladiq Beitrag anzeigen
    Seems like you are talking about Gothic 2
    But G2 dropped support for widescreen resolutions!
    Nisarg ist offline

7. #67 Zitieren
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq
    But G2 dropped support for widescreen resolutions!
    Yeah, it is pretty anoying that I must edit the ini before each play session.
    For the most recent Elex news, the new Piranha Bytes RPG, visit us at World of Elex!!!
    Maladiq ist offline

8. #68 Zitieren

Zitat Zitat von Maladiq Beitrag anzeigen
    Yeah, it is pretty anoying that I must edit the ini before each play session.
    Just use the Widescreen-Fix that comes as addon. Or, if you want to play other addons as well, patch your EXE.

foobar ist offline

9. #69 Zitieren
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq
    Just use the Widescreen-Fix that comes as addon.
    Oh, thanks, never new about that one
    Maladiq ist offline

10. #70 Zitieren
    Ranger Avatar von Heart Collector
    On a lighter note...

[Video]

I didn't run into him on the road damn it!
    Heart Collector ist offline

11. #71 Zitieren
    Knight
    Haha lol, awesome.
    Zocky ist offline

12. #72 Zitieren
    Fighter Avatar von Prokroustis
    Zitat Zitat von Heart Collector Beitrag anzeigen
    On a lighter note...

[Video]

I didn't run into him on the road damn it!
    3.35: "I usually kill the guards for equipment", I hope he's talking about the game, lol!
    Prokroustis ist offline

13. #73 Zitieren
    Knight
    Haha, so true, sooooo true.
    http://msfree.gr/ms.php?id=25875
    Zocky ist offline

Seite 4 von 4 « Erste 1234