Home Risen Risen2 Risen3 Forum English Russian

Registrieren Hilfe Kalender Heutige Beiträge
Ergebnis 1 bis 5 von 5
  1. #1 Zitieren
    automatic news bot
    IGN published a new preview of Risen 2: Dark Waters. The article reveals a few new information, like a brief mention of a new NPC or some quests. There are also videos and screenshots available. Most of the article, however, is a repetition of known facts. Like explaining that most Americans were shocked that in Risen 1, you could actually die during the tutorial, and that in Risen 2, this [q]error[/q] had been corrected.

Excerpt:
    This is a game with a hell of a battle on its hands to win your attention in one of the greatest eras for the role-playing game since the late Nineties, but Risen 2: Dark Waters is doing its very best to distinguish itself from the crowd. It fills the hardcore RPG niche for players who are happy starting off as a nobody rather than an instant superhero – and there aren't many gamers out there who haven't wondered from time to time what a real, deep pirate role-playing game might look like.

Homepage
    World of Risen ist offline

2. #2 Zitieren
    Knight Commander
    Any chance of getting your hands on high-res versions of the three new screenshots in the article?

And no, they aren't in the IGN image gallery yet.
    My skin for Opera Web Browser.[Bild: tOC_sig1.jpg]
    Nisarg ist offline

3. #3 Zitieren

Metasyntaktische Variable
    The pics were exclusive for IGN for this weekend. I assume that we'll get them tomorrow. When we do, we'll put them up on our gallery, of course.

Feeling a bit masochistic and want to read more of my diatribes? Check out Foobar's Rantpage.

foobar erklärt die Welt der Informatik: Was ist ein Zeichensatz?Was ist die 32Bit-Grenze?Warum sind Speicheroptimierer Unsinn?Wie teste ich meinen RAM?Was ist HDR?Was ist Tesselation?Warum haben wir ein Urheberrecht?Partitionieren mit MBR oder GPT?Was hat es mit dem m.2-Format auf sich?Warum soll ich meine SSD nicht zum Anschlag befüllen?Wer hat an der MTU gedreht?UEFI oder BIOS Boot?Was muss man über Virenscanner wissen?Defragmentieren sinnvoll?Warum ist bei CCleaner & Co. Vorsicht angesagt?Was hat es mit 4Kn bei Festplatten auf sich?Was ist Bitrot?Was sind die historischen Hintergründe zur (nicht immer optimalen) Sicherheit von Windows?Wie kann ich Datenträger sicher löschen?Was muss ich bzgl. Smartphone-Sicherheit wissen?Warum sind Y-Kabel für USB oft keine gute Idee?Warum sind lange Passwörter besser als komplizierte?Wie funktionieren Tintenstrahldrucker-Düsen?Wie wähle ich eine Linux-Distribution für mich aus?Warum ist Linux sicherer als Windows?Sind statische Entladungen bei Elektronik wirklich ein Problem?Wie repariere ich meinen PC-Lüfter?Was ist die MBR-Lücke?Wie funktioniert eine Quarz-Uhr?Was macht der Init-Prozess unter Linux und wie schlimm ist SystemD?Mainboard-Batterie - wann wechseln?Smartphone ohne Google?
    foobar ist offline

4. #4 Zitieren
    Warrior Avatar von André Feroi
    It seems that the exclusivity is over: the pictures and some others are available on strategyinformer.com: here.
    Thank you to JamieSI for the information.
    André Feroi ist offline

5. #5 Zitieren
    Local Hero Avatar von DonPhoenix
    I love the screenshot 37#/50, the harbor seems livlier than in Risen I, and somehow atmospheric too.

http://www.strategyinformer.com/xbox...html?id=269770
    I've had a really bad day and I have to relieve my tension. Hold still...
    DonPhoenix ist offline