Home Risen Risen2 Risen3 Forum English Russian

Registrieren Hilfe Kalender Heutige Beiträge
Seite 20 von 21 « Erste ... 913161718192021 Letzte »
Ergebnis 381 bis 400 von 401
    Knight Avatar von Ariogaisus
    The only thing that might bring people back here is, when PB announces their next project/closure.
    Ariogaisus ist offline

Warrior Avatar von Morgannin09
    I don't feel like making a new thread just to say "Nice April Fool's joke, by the way." I was so confused when I saw a million cursors flying across my screen.
    YouTube channel for Let's Plays and shenanigans: https://www.youtube.com/c/Morgannin
    Morgannin09 ist offline

Piranha-Bytes
    Zitat Zitat von Morgannin09 Beitrag anzeigen
    I don't feel like making a new thread just to say "Nice April Fool's joke, by the way." I was so confused when I saw a million cursors flying across my screen.
    Praised be NoScript
    Michael Rüve ist offline

Metasyntaktische Variable
    Moved to general OT.

Zitat Zitat von Michael Rüve Beitrag anzeigen
    Praised be NoScript
    Don’t you know that causes autism?

Feeling a bit masochistic and want to read more of my diatribes? Check out Foobar's Rantpage.

foobar erklärt die Welt der Informatik: Was ist ein Zeichensatz?Was ist die 32Bit-Grenze?Warum sind Speicheroptimierer Unsinn?Wie teste ich meinen RAM?Was ist HDR?Was ist Tesselation?Warum haben wir ein Urheberrecht?Partitionieren mit MBR oder GPT?Was hat es mit dem m.2-Format auf sich?Warum soll ich meine SSD nicht zum Anschlag befüllen?Wer hat an der MTU gedreht?UEFI oder BIOS Boot?Was muss man über Virenscanner wissen?Defragmentieren sinnvoll?Warum ist bei CCleaner & Co. Vorsicht angesagt?Was hat es mit 4Kn bei Festplatten auf sich?Was ist Bitrot?Was sind die historischen Hintergründe zur (nicht immer optimalen) Sicherheit von Windows?Wie kann ich Datenträger sicher löschen?Was muss ich bzgl. Smartphone-Sicherheit wissen?Warum sind Y-Kabel für USB oft keine gute Idee?Warum sind lange Passwörter besser als komplizierte?Wie funktionieren Tintenstrahldrucker-Düsen?Wie wähle ich eine Linux-Distribution für mich aus?Warum ist Linux sicherer als Windows?Sind statische Entladungen bei Elektronik wirklich ein Problem?Wie repariere ich meinen PC-Lüfter?Was ist die MBR-Lücke?Wie funktioniert eine Quarz-Uhr?Was macht der Init-Prozess unter Linux und wie schlimm ist SystemD?Mainboard-Batterie - wann wechseln?Smartphone ohne Google?
    foobar ist offline

Schwertmeister Avatar von warstrike
    Zitat Zitat von Morgannin09 Beitrag anzeigen
    I thought i was the only one who noticed it. Was it all around world of players or just WOR?
    warstrike ist offline

Zitat Zitat von warstrike Beitrag anzeigen
    Was it all around world of players or just WOR?
    All around.

Feeling a bit masochistic and want to read more of my diatribes? Check out Foobar's Rantpage.

foobar erklärt die Welt der Informatik: Was ist ein Zeichensatz?Was ist die 32Bit-Grenze?Warum sind Speicheroptimierer Unsinn?Wie teste ich meinen RAM?Was ist HDR?Was ist Tesselation?Warum haben wir ein Urheberrecht?Partitionieren mit MBR oder GPT?Was hat es mit dem m.2-Format auf sich?Warum soll ich meine SSD nicht zum Anschlag befüllen?Wer hat an der MTU gedreht?UEFI oder BIOS Boot?Was muss man über Virenscanner wissen?Defragmentieren sinnvoll?Warum ist bei CCleaner & Co. Vorsicht angesagt?Was hat es mit 4Kn bei Festplatten auf sich?Was ist Bitrot?Was sind die historischen Hintergründe zur (nicht immer optimalen) Sicherheit von Windows?Wie kann ich Datenträger sicher löschen?Was muss ich bzgl. Smartphone-Sicherheit wissen?Warum sind Y-Kabel für USB oft keine gute Idee?Warum sind lange Passwörter besser als komplizierte?Wie funktionieren Tintenstrahldrucker-Düsen?Wie wähle ich eine Linux-Distribution für mich aus?Warum ist Linux sicherer als Windows?Sind statische Entladungen bei Elektronik wirklich ein Problem?Wie repariere ich meinen PC-Lüfter?Was ist die MBR-Lücke?Wie funktioniert eine Quarz-Uhr?Was macht der Init-Prozess unter Linux und wie schlimm ist SystemD?Mainboard-Batterie - wann wechseln?Smartphone ohne Google?
    foobar ist offline

Schwertmeister Avatar von warstrike
    For 8 years now ,on every 1st of April i hope that PB will make a joke about going back to Gothic.
    warstrike ist offline

Ranger Avatar von Grimmwulf
    Let me present you to the finest moment of gaming history. Watch the first 50 seconds below. PB, take note.

[Video]
    Das war's mit dir, du Mistvieh!
    Verdammte Enten!
    Grimmwulf ist offline

Deus Avatar von Maladiq
    I am a movie person, yet I don't usually bother going to the cinema, since the prices are ridiculous. Yet this year, there is something in the air, there are some movies I just have to see as soon as they come out:

* Spectre
    * The Hateful Eight
    * Star Wars VII
    * Mad Max
    * Minions

And if the 2 euros/ticket cinemas get these movies, I will also go watch: The Avengers, Ant-Man, Batman v Superman, Jurassic World.

Is it just me, or are we living the second golden age of sci-fi? I remember when films like RoboCop, Blade Runner and Total Recall (among others) were more than just special effects. Now we have Inception, Melancholia, Interstellar and Prometheus (despite its flaws) which are just masterpieces of cinema, with what is not necessarily a message shoved down our throats, but actual food for thought, the liberty to think and give interpretations. And depending on taste, a lot of other sci-fi movies are worthy of mention.

Also, am I the only one who thinks Kubrick is a wonderful FX designer and a great cinematographer, but one of the shittiest directors of all time?
    For the most recent Elex news, the new Piranha Bytes RPG, visit us at World of Elex!!!
    Maladiq ist offline

Demigod Avatar von Dino
    ^I don't see him as a shitty director. IIRC he did Full Metal Jacket and I love that movie least of all because of the effects.

The second golden-age of Sci Fi? Hmm... I mean I don't know. There's not as much good shit as back in the day. But I have to admit, for me at least, Interstellar was the best movie of 2014.

And honestly I can't wait for Star Wars 7.

Also, when the hell did you make 10,425 posts? o.O
    Dino ist offline

Deus Avatar von Maladiq
    Zitat Zitat von Dino Beitrag anzeigen
    Also, when the hell did you make 10,425 posts? o.O
    I was a busy bee.
    For the most recent Elex news, the new Piranha Bytes RPG, visit us at World of Elex!!!
    Maladiq ist offline

Demigod Avatar von Dino
    I see. I'm impressed.
    Dino ist offline

Deus Avatar von Maladiq
    Anyway, Jurassic World seems to be a horrible film.
    Maladiq ist offline

Knight Avatar von catalinux
    Guys, I'm speechless.

[Video]
    catalinux ist offline

Zitat Zitat von catalinux Beitrag anzeigen
    Guys, I'm speechless.
    I was the moment I saw the hardware requirements.

foobar ist offline

Zitat Zitat von foobar Beitrag anzeigen
    I was the moment I saw the hardware requirements.
    Same here, I have no chance to play it soon.

(And it's unclear if they are still planning a Linux port)
    catalinux ist offline

Deus Avatar von Maladiq
    Zitat Zitat von catalinux Beitrag anzeigen
    Guys, I'm speechless.
    Holy crap! That is... damn. Maybe a certain developer with an affinity for dx9 games decides to do a new series which would feature such open roaming, incredible amount of detail and character interaction.
    Maladiq ist offline

Zitat Zitat von Maladiq Beitrag anzeigen
    open roaming, incredible amount of detail and character interaction.
    Something like this?

[Video]
    catalinux ist offline

Deus Avatar von Maladiq
    Can't believe I am about to say this, but this is the first time I see I game which I consider is worth 60 Euros. It is worth every single penny. Kudos to CD Projekt.

Also, speaking of marketing, remember the craptastic trailer for Risen 3? The one with the undead dogs fighting the hero? Watch and learn, DS, watch and learn.

[Video]

[Bild: aYW5z1v_460s.jpg]
    Maladiq ist offline

"just casualties of circumstance"... This trailer, and the other one I posted yesterday made me think about something someone said in another game, "Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?"
    TW3 is a dark game, full of madness. I like a lot the story, how the hero is searching for Ciri, in a world full of people who have lost all hope, and mythical, cursed creatures. It's a cynical game.
    I agree, this game is worth it's euros. 30 or something different endings? Can you imagine the replay value?
    catalinux ist offline

Seite 20 von 21 « Erste ... 913161718192021 Letzte »