Home Risen Risen2 Risen3 Forum English Russian

Registrieren Hilfe Kalender Heutige Beiträge
Seite 18 von 21 « Erste ... 7111415161718192021 Letzte »
Ergebnis 341 bis 360 von 401
    Knight Commander Avatar von WarTom
    So this is where you people moved after WoG forever vanished.

Its nice seeing most of you still alive and well.
    WarTom ist offline

Demigod Avatar von Dino
    Zitat Zitat von WarTom Beitrag anzeigen

Oh wow, WarTom... haven't seen you in ages.

Some of us are here, but also at theoldcamp.com. Come and join us if you like, although the site is still in progress.
    Dino ist offline

Knight Avatar von Ariogaisus
    Many of them didn't, sadly.
    Ariogaisus ist offline

Knight Commander Avatar von WarTom
    Zitat Zitat von Dino Beitrag anzeigen
    Oh wow, WarTom... haven't seen you in ages.

Some of us are here, but also at theoldcamp.com. Come and join us if you like, although the site is still in progress.
    Sent an application.
    WarTom ist offline

Adventurer Avatar von Pyrokar16C

Hello!
    I have also just found this thread after spending some time searching where others could have gone.
    I will also probably join the theoldcamp.com too !
    "Form an alliance with them ! This could be the only way to fight Beliar." (Xardas)
    "...And there were both Order and Chaos at the same time.."(Vatras, Mage of the Water)
    Pyrokar16C ist offline

Deus Avatar von Maladiq
    Ok, biatches, now that we have quick navigation to this forum from the left sidebar, let's breath some life into this bitch, 'cause it's soul be stolen by the marketing campaign.
    For the most recent Elex news, the new Piranha Bytes RPG, visit us at World of Elex!!!
    Maladiq ist offline

Demigod Avatar von Dino
    ^I don't think that worked out so well. There appears to be lack of activity here for some reason.
    Dino ist offline

Knight Avatar von NCONiall
    We're a dying breed.
    NCONiall ist offline

Deus Avatar von Maladiq
    This might actually be the longest living active thread on wop xD
    For the most recent Elex news, the new Piranha Bytes RPG, visit us at World of Elex!!!
    Maladiq ist offline

Mythos Avatar von Onisuzume
    Maybe, maybe not.
    Onisuzume ist offline

Deus Avatar von Maladiq
    Just a detail from game of thrones about the Purple Wedding. If you haven't seen the last episode, don't watch it.

Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)
    Maladiq ist offline

Demigod Avatar von Dino
    I partially graduated university today, meaning that my Bachelor is halfway done. There are no more lectures, no more teachers, no more colleagues left to deal with... I only need to take a few more exams and I'll grab myself that blasted piece of paper. What a fucking waste of my time and resources, I regret every second of it. I am only too glad it is over.
    Dino ist offline

Knight Commander
    ^What was your major, Dino?

Does any of the German speaking WoR-Eng members know what's up with the Community Story Project? It's practically the only Gothic-related development that I'm aware of and I'm surprised it's been so damn quiet ever since the last Community Patch.

Here's their website for anyone not aware of what I'm talking about.
    Kostaz ist offline

Demigod Avatar von Dino
    Supposedly Tourism.
    Dino ist offline

Knight Commander
    That's bound to be of some use in Sunny Beach and stuff.
    Kostaz ist offline

Demigod Avatar von Dino
    ^The only thing a bachelor in tourism could possibly help me with is starting my own traveling agency because it is required by law to have at least a bachelor in tourism in order to open one. If I want to get anywhere, I'd better sign up for a magistrate(or maybe it's called master's degree in English) in Germany or Austria, since I think I can take advantage of being an EU citizen and I don't have to pay my soul's worth of money for 2-3 years of education.

In other news: Kai Rosenkranz has decided to return to music business after 5 years of absence. Here is his facebook page which includes an already released short briefing about his new project, probably general info sometimes soon and, hopefully, demos in the future. Kai is responsible for the soundtracks of the Gothic and Risen franchises. So if you have a facebook page and are a fan of his previous works, please don't hesitate to drop by and say hi. Feel free to like and share his page if you wish. That's all I have to say on the subject.

(I am sorry if this piece of news was already announced somewhere else on the forum)
    Dino ist offline

Knight Avatar von Ariogaisus
    Coming back to WoG and WoR always manages to make me sad in some way.
    Ariogaisus ist offline

Metasyntaktische Variable
    My favourite game store now supports my favourite OS: http://www.gog.com/news/gogcom_now_supports_linux

Now they just need to build up their portfolio...

Feeling a bit masochistic and want to read more of my diatribes? Check out Foobar's Rantpage.

foobar erklärt die Welt der Informatik: Was ist ein Zeichensatz?Was ist die 32Bit-Grenze?Warum sind Speicheroptimierer Unsinn?Wie teste ich meinen RAM?Was ist HDR?Was ist Tesselation?Warum haben wir ein Urheberrecht?Partitionieren mit MBR oder GPT?Was hat es mit dem m.2-Format auf sich?Warum soll ich meine SSD nicht zum Anschlag befüllen?Wer hat an der MTU gedreht?UEFI oder BIOS Boot?Was muss man über Virenscanner wissen?Defragmentieren sinnvoll?Warum ist bei CCleaner & Co. Vorsicht angesagt?Was hat es mit 4Kn bei Festplatten auf sich?Was ist Bitrot?Was sind die historischen Hintergründe zur (nicht immer optimalen) Sicherheit von Windows?Wie kann ich Datenträger sicher löschen?Was muss ich bzgl. Smartphone-Sicherheit wissen?Warum sind Y-Kabel für USB oft keine gute Idee?Warum sind lange Passwörter besser als komplizierte?Wie funktionieren Tintenstrahldrucker-Düsen?Wie wähle ich eine Linux-Distribution für mich aus?Warum ist Linux sicherer als Windows?Sind statische Entladungen bei Elektronik wirklich ein Problem?Wie repariere ich meinen PC-Lüfter?Was ist die MBR-Lücke?Wie funktioniert eine Quarz-Uhr?Was macht der Init-Prozess unter Linux und wie schlimm ist SystemD?Mainboard-Batterie - wann wechseln?Smartphone ohne Google?
    foobar ist gerade online

Deus Avatar von Maladiq
    That is awesome, especially since I plan on transitioning to an all free-ware system from fall. I'll have to learn to work with Linux/ Ubuntu.
    Maladiq ist offline

Metasyntaktische Variable
    If you have questions about that, just ask. This forum can handle the traffic, I think.

Feeling a bit masochistic and want to read more of my diatribes? Check out Foobar's Rantpage.

foobar erklärt die Welt der Informatik: Was ist ein Zeichensatz?Was ist die 32Bit-Grenze?Warum sind Speicheroptimierer Unsinn?Wie teste ich meinen RAM?Was ist HDR?Was ist Tesselation?Warum haben wir ein Urheberrecht?Partitionieren mit MBR oder GPT?Was hat es mit dem m.2-Format auf sich?Warum soll ich meine SSD nicht zum Anschlag befüllen?Wer hat an der MTU gedreht?UEFI oder BIOS Boot?Was muss man über Virenscanner wissen?Defragmentieren sinnvoll?Warum ist bei CCleaner & Co. Vorsicht angesagt?Was hat es mit 4Kn bei Festplatten auf sich?Was ist Bitrot?Was sind die historischen Hintergründe zur (nicht immer optimalen) Sicherheit von Windows?Wie kann ich Datenträger sicher löschen?Was muss ich bzgl. Smartphone-Sicherheit wissen?Warum sind Y-Kabel für USB oft keine gute Idee?Warum sind lange Passwörter besser als komplizierte?Wie funktionieren Tintenstrahldrucker-Düsen?Wie wähle ich eine Linux-Distribution für mich aus?Warum ist Linux sicherer als Windows?Sind statische Entladungen bei Elektronik wirklich ein Problem?Wie repariere ich meinen PC-Lüfter?Was ist die MBR-Lücke?Wie funktioniert eine Quarz-Uhr?Was macht der Init-Prozess unter Linux und wie schlimm ist SystemD?Mainboard-Batterie - wann wechseln?Smartphone ohne Google?
    foobar ist gerade online

Seite 18 von 21 « Erste ... 7111415161718192021 Letzte »