Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    Apprentice

Havoc104 ist offline

[G1] People stay unconsious for less than a second, can't rob them. (solved)

Hi,

I've a problem with Gothic 1. Whenever I knock someone out they stand up again immediately, making it impossible for me to rob them.
    The same thing happens to my own character when he gets knocked out. He stands up while his attacker is still searching his body.
    Is there a fix for this? I'd love to know about it because it's getting pretty annoying. Thanks in advance for any replies.

Edit: I was under the impression that v0.9.2 of the community patch was the latest version. Because v1.0 is named "Unofficial Patch" in the downloads section, I thought they were different. Anyway, I installed v1.0 and the problem is solved.
    Geändert von Havoc104 (26.09.2011 um 20:07 Uhr) Grund: Problem solved

2. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #2
    Fighter Avatar von Darth Crow

Darth Crow ist offline
    Well, I see that you solved it, but anyway, this was a bug of the mentioned patch
    Brothers of Metal will always be there, standing together with hands in the air!

VIVA GOTHIC!

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3
    Apprentice

Havoc104 ist offline
    Yeah, I found that out by reïnstalling the game and testing it every time after installing a mod/patch. Thanks for the info