C-Hawk ist offline
    Got a HD 5770.
    http://www.hwcompare.com/12893/gefor...adeon-hd-5770/
    Compared to both of them, but the 640 had better anti-aliasing then mine :S
    Arcadia - A click and win tale

2. Beiträge anzeigen #302
    Knight

Alwin ist offline
    So what's the latest estimated release date on this thing?

3. Beiträge anzeigen #303
    Schwertmeister Avatar von warstrike

warstrike ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Alwin Beitrag anzeigen
    So what's the latest estimated release date on this thing?
    Well ,not this year for sure . Perhaps in 2014.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #304
    Bücherwolf  Avatar von HerrFenrisWolf

HerrFenrisWolf ist offline
    Good news everyone... <- click here

5. Beiträge anzeigen #305
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq

Maladiq ist offline
    Cool story, and I really like the sword

Is any chapter 100% finished?

What's the overall status of the game? How many dialogue lines have you implemented? How many are left? How many new quests have been added? What's your tester's average time on one chapter?
    For the most recent Elex news, the new Piranha Bytes RPG, visit us at World of Elex!!!

6. Beiträge anzeigen #306
    Knight

Alwin ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von warstrike Beitrag anzeigen
    Well ,not this year for sure . Perhaps in 2014.
    That sucks... in that case, here's what I'd like to ask: what are the chances that this project will be aborted? Massive, non-profit, "charity" projects like these rarely succeed, and with all these delays I'm certainly worried.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #307
    Sword Master Avatar von C-Hawk

C-Hawk ist offline
    That sucks... in that case, here's what I'd like to ask: what are the chances that this project will be aborted? Massive, non-profit, "charity" projects like these rarely succeed, and with all these delays I'm certainly worried.
    Don't u dare doubt em
    They have been doing this for a very long time, and will finish the mod when it's rdy, not b4.
    They will continue, no matter what.
    Arcadia - A click and win tale

8. Beiträge anzeigen #308
    Sapere aude  Avatar von Jünger des Xardas

Jünger des Xardas ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Maladiq Beitrag anzeigen
    Is any chapter 100% finished?
    Mainstroy-wise, yes. Although that's not telling much.
    How many dialogue lines have you implemented?
    A lot.
    How many are left?
    How could we know? We haven't planed a concrete number of lines in total. You can only know how many lines a dialogue has once you have written it.
    How many new quests have been added?
    Maybe a third of the original questions? No idea.
    What's your tester's average time on one chapter?
    Or testers test every single quest, dialogue or event, not just whole chapters. And since they test while we are still working the time they need really isn't an important factor.
    There haven't been any delays though. We never said we'd be finished this year. We never said we'd be finished last year. So we haven't actually delaied anything.
    We'll release when it's done and not a second earlier. And as you can see, so far nobody has abandoned the project.

9. Beiträge anzeigen #309
    Veteran

glumetzul ist offline
    Considering the fact that the english section of the World of Gothic will be closed soon do you have any other plan so we can keep in touch? I know about your website which is great but usually we only get some news there twice a year (christmas and easter).

For me at least it's nice to see you here every few weeks answering some more or less pertinent quenstion. It makes me remember that you are alive and still working on this project and it gives me hope. Hearing from you just once every 6 months would certainly suck.

So is there another english thread like this one or should we migrate to the german forum and use google translate?
    Geändert von glumetzul (07.04.2013 um 13:37 Uhr)

10. Beiträge anzeigen #310

Zitat Zitat von glumetzul Beitrag anzeigen
    Considering the fact that the english section of the World of Gothic will be closed soon do you have any other plan so we can keep in touch? I know about your website which is great but usually we only get some news there twice a year (christmas and easter).

For me at least it's nice to see you here ever few weeks answering some more or less pertinent quenstion. It makes me remember that you are alive and still working on this project and it gives me hope. Hearing from you just once every 6 months would certainly suck.
    The english section is about to be closed? That's the first time I hear of this. I can't find it in the news either.
    So is there another english thread like this one or should we migrate to the german forum and use google translate?
    Have you ever translated anything into English with Google? If you did you should know it's not a good idea.

11. Beiträge anzeigen #311
    Veteran

glumetzul ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Jünger des Xardas Beitrag anzeigen
    The english section is about to be closed? That's the first time I hear of this. I can't find it in the news either.

Have you ever translated anything into English with Google? If you did you should know it's not a good idea.
    1. There is a sticky thread and you can find the discussion here. I should mention that a number of disappointed people including myself are hoping that your work on CSP is what will temporarily revive the Gothic community and making the admins regret this decision. But I must say I'm afraid it might be the other way around.

2. I know that Google Translate is not perfect but it's the best option we have at the moment and it does a good enough job of making us understand the importand ideas in a german article or message. Of course I'd like to keep having an english speaking thread about CSP but it seems that this won't be an option anymore.

12. Beiträge anzeigen #312

1. There is a sticky thread and you can find the discussion here. I should mention that a number of disappointed people including myself are hoping that your work on CSP is what will temporarily revive the Gothic community and making the admins regret this decision. But I must say I'm afraid it might be the other way around.

2. I know that Google Translate is not perfect but it's the best option we have at the moment and it does a good enough job of making us understand the importand ideas in a german article or message. Of course I'd like to keep having an english speaking thread about CSP but it seems that this won't be an option anymore.
    1. I am sorry to hear that. And I can't fully get this decision since there's some much less frequented boards in the german section that still stay open. But oh well.

2. Well, for me Google Translate is just painful to read and doesn't even give off an idea of the text. Also, why wouldn't you be able to still speak English? Obviously we are able to read it.

I'll discuss this news with the team.

13. Beiträge anzeigen #313
    Veteran

glumetzul ist offline
    I don't know if it's good etiquette to join the german thread and start asking questions in english and demanding answers in english as well. Anyway I guess we'll manage somehow.

14. Beiträge anzeigen #314

I don't know if it's good etiquette to join the german thread and start asking questions in english and demanding answers in english as well. Anyway I guess we'll manage somehow.
    It's better etiquette than forcing us to read Google-German

Anyway, we discussed that in the team and also had a chat with the german mods. We'll make the german thread a bilingual thread in the future. So you can just post there.

15. Beiträge anzeigen #315
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq

Maladiq ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Jünger des Xardas Beitrag anzeigen
    We'll make the german thread a bilingual thread in the future.
    So you will answer questions twice, in german AND english?
    For the most recent Elex news, the new Piranha Bytes RPG, visit us at World of Elex!!!

16. Beiträge anzeigen #316

Zitat Zitat von Maladiq Beitrag anzeigen
    So you will answer questions twice, in german AND english?
    No. We will answer german questions in German and english questions in English.

17. Beiträge anzeigen #317
    Apprentice Avatar von boddynight

boddynight ist offline
    Today's the orthodox easter, you know.

18. Beiträge anzeigen #318
    Adventurer Avatar von Pyrokar16C

Pyrokar16C ist offline
    Yea, Happy Easter to everyone who's ortodox !
    "Form an alliance with them ! This could be the only way to fight Beliar." (Xardas)
    "...And there were both Order and Chaos at the same time.."(Vatras, Mage of the Water)

19. Beiträge anzeigen #319
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq

Maladiq ist offline
    Guys, two times a year news is a bit too little. Why don't you keep a sort of developer's diary, with either pics or telling us what you did that week (i.e. This week we added x quests, y armors, z lines of dialogue to Diego. Here is a pic of a nice hidden chest).

Or at least a monthly news would be nice.

Oh, and I want my easter present

20. Beiträge anzeigen #320
    Ranger Avatar von Phillip of the Fire Clan

Phillip of the Fire Clan ist offline
    Yes, happy Easter to all ortodox, and I'm with Maladiq here. It doesn't have to be anything big, just a little sign of life.

Seite 16 von 17 « Erste ... 59121314151617 Letzte »