Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Seite 15 von 17 « Erste ... 4811121314151617 Letzte »
Ergebnis 281 bis 300 von 324
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #281
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq

Maladiq ist offline
    Uhm, guys, not to be a pain in the ass, but the english side of the news is two days behind...
    For the most recent Elex news, the new Piranha Bytes RPG, visit us at World of Elex!!!

2. Beiträge anzeigen #282
    Knight Avatar von Dez

Dez ist offline
    No it isn't anymore

Speaking about today's news piece: like you wrote, in the intro the time of day is supposed to be evening, but when the game actually begins, the sun is shining. It was slightly confusing and annoying. Good job fixing it.

Only 1 day to xmas now. can't wait to see behind the last hatch!

3. Beiträge anzeigen #283
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq

Maladiq ist offline
    For the most recent Elex news, the new Piranha Bytes RPG, visit us at World of Elex!!!

4. Beiträge anzeigen #284
    Sword Master Avatar von C-Hawk

C-Hawk ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Maladiq Beitrag anzeigen
    What's the difference?
    as said, they're working on his armor..
    Arcadia - A click and win tale

5. Beiträge anzeigen #285
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq

Maladiq ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von C-Hawk Beitrag anzeigen
    What's the difference?
    as said, they're working on his armor..
    The new mesh looks awesome, the texture is so much better and the head is bigger.

6. Beiträge anzeigen #286
    Knight Avatar von Dez

Dez ist offline
    Diego's new armor is so much more detailed. Well done cp-team!

Also you gave us a wondefull ending to this year’s advent calendar. You guys are doing great work by restoring g3 to it’s full glory. Concepts (lore, credibility, personality) you described in today's post are vital for great games. Gothic 3 lacked a lot of this kind content, You have right ideas indeed and your work is greatly appreciated.

Merry Christmas to you all.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #287
    Bücherwolf  Avatar von HerrFenrisWolf

HerrFenrisWolf ist offline
    If someone of you want to translate our latest christmas present into english, he may contact me for the German dialogue scirpt. Then we would take the translation to our side.

8. Beiträge anzeigen #288
    Sapere aude  Avatar von Jünger des Xardas

Jünger des Xardas ist offline
    Funny how only thinking there's a difference makes you see one
    Obviously the screen of the new start shows the old Diego (well not the really old as in original Diego - that one wore a badnit's armour like in the Intro - but the one from the newer patches). As stated when we presented it the new armour is far from being finished (again, obviously: hell, it's still lacking arms and a texture, guys ) and therefor of course isn't in the game yet. (Even finished stuff isn't always directly put into the game btw. The new Nordmar faces for example are ready but so far not put into the game because our scripters are working on Myrtana right now. But that's just a sidenote and hasn't really anything to do with Diego's armor).

9. Beiträge anzeigen #289
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq

Maladiq ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Jünger des Xardas Beitrag anzeigen
    Your mind tricks will not work on me! What lies before our eyes is at least a new texture! We have gazed upon it in reverence

10. Beiträge anzeigen #290
    Veteran

glumetzul ist offline
    Due to lack of time I managed to remain behind with the advent calendar schedule but now I am up to date. After all this articles I just want to show you again my moral support and thank you for the job you are doing for all Gothic fans. Of course I'm a bit sad because I had hoped that maybe 2013 will be the year but based on the 24th article I have my doubts that one year is all that's left.

Also I find it funny that with most of your updates there is always one guy or another suggesting a silly idea for you to implement

11. Beiträge anzeigen #291
    Sapere aude  Avatar von Jünger des Xardas

Jünger des Xardas ist offline
    Your mind tricks will not work on me! What lies before our eyes is at least a new texture! We have gazed upon it in reverence
    Now I seriously must question your eyes...

12. Beiträge anzeigen #292
    Sword Master Avatar von C-Hawk

C-Hawk ist offline
    As said by me: There ain't no difference, they're still working on his armor.

@all ppl who believed it was the new diego: Shame on you to think the CSP modeller would deliver such a work It certainly has room for improvement. (edit: I mean that the modeling isn't all that great and I guess the modeler of CSP isn't the one who made the armor for Diego (for the Patch..)
    Arcadia - A click and win tale
    Geändert von C-Hawk (27.12.2012 um 00:07 Uhr)

13. Beiträge anzeigen #293
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq

Maladiq ist offline
    Now I seriously must question your eyes...
    Already made an appointment to the eye doctor.

14. Beiträge anzeigen #294
    Rookie

Visarion ist offline

CSP officials

Is any of you guys here official member of CSP team? I need to talk to any of you from CSP in private.

15. Beiträge anzeigen #295

Zitat Zitat von Visarion Beitrag anzeigen
    Is any of you guys here official member of CSP team? I need to talk to any of you from CSP in private.
    Yes "Jünger des Xardas" and I are official writers of the team.

16. Beiträge anzeigen #296
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq

Maladiq ist offline
    What elements of the Quest Packet and Content Mod are you going to bring into CSP?

17. Beiträge anzeigen #297

What elements of the Quest Packet and Content Mod are you going to bring into CSP?
    I don't have the overview, but I believe from the Content Mod we have take some few armors ( not the G2 ones ), don't know about which or if we use content from the Quest Packet.

18. Beiträge anzeigen #298
    Adventurer Avatar von MrGookles

MrGookles ist offline
    I've been browsing through the posts over at the blog, and stumbling over this here, made me worry.

To challenge modern computers and to give the player an optimal game experience, most of the textures will be replaced by higher resolution versions.

You think a GT 640 or a 8800 GT with 8gb of ram and a quad processor can kick it easily? Ever since my whole PC has fallen into ruin, I've lost touch with the modern world and need time to slowly aquire the technical knowledge back...

19. Beiträge anzeigen #299

Zitat Zitat von MrGookles Beitrag anzeigen
    I've been browsing through the posts over at the blog, and stumbling over this here, made me worry.

To challenge modern computers and to give the player an optimal game experience, most of the textures will be replaced by higher resolution versions.

You think a GT 640 or a 8800 GT with 8gb of ram and a quad processor can kick it easily? Ever since my whole PC has fallen into ruin, I've lost touch with the modern world and need time to slowly aquire the technical knowledge back...
    Don't know how much the new textures will change at the hardware requirement. If your hardware can handle Gothic 3, I believe it can handle the CSP at all.

20. Beiträge anzeigen #300
    Adventurer Avatar von MrGookles

MrGookles ist offline
    Great. Thanks for answering! I usually get thrown up from my chair upon hearing changes and start doubting everything, even the hardware I have.

Seite 15 von 17 « Erste ... 4811121314151617 Letzte »