Home Risen Risen2 Risen3 Forum English Russian

Registrieren Hilfe Kalender Heutige Beiträge
Seite 14 von 20 « Erste ... 37101112131415161718 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 261 bis 280 von 400
    Kämpfer Avatar von UrukGox
    • Astral sight: the ocular will be used to see enemies flashing in red and detect chest loot and other stuff like this.
    Can you please tell me more about this? I hope that will be more interesting than a witcher medallion? ...or just another form of perception skill?

It might be interesting that frequently use of ocular can cause some side effects.
    everything you ever needed to know about rune magic

-----------------

Do not believe anything they say. Keep your eyes open!
    UrukGox ist offline Geändert von UrukGox (07.03.2014 um 09:44 Uhr)

Warrior Avatar von Morgannin09
    Zitat Zitat von UrukGox Beitrag anzeigen
    Can you please tell me more about this? I hope that will be more interesting than a witcher medallion? ...or just another form of perception skill?

It might be interesting that frequently use of ocular can cause some side effects.
    So wait, is it confirmed that the new hero will use the Ocular at some point, and that the Astral Sight is related to it? Just asking, because the only artwork featuring the new hero doesn't show him with the Ocular at all. I wasn't sure if it was related to that or related to his encounter with the Shadow Lord.
    YouTube channel for Let's Plays and shenanigans: https://www.youtube.com/c/Morgannin
    Morgannin09 ist offline

Kämpfer Avatar von UrukGox
    Zitat Zitat von Morgannin09 Beitrag anzeigen
    So wait, is it confirmed that the new hero will use the Ocular at some point, and that the Astral Sight is related to it?
    ... from the magazine.

Zitat Zitat von Maladiq Beitrag anzeigen
    Faby took a look at the magazine and shared the following info:

- astral sight: the ocular will be used to see enemies flashing in red and detect chest loot and other stuff like this.
    everything you ever needed to know about rune magic

-----------------

Do not believe anything they say. Keep your eyes open!
    UrukGox ist offline

Warrior Avatar von Morgannin09
    Right, thanks. I thought I read that somewhere, but the fact list didn't mention the Ocular.
    YouTube channel for Let's Plays and shenanigans: https://www.youtube.com/c/Morgannin
    Morgannin09 ist offline

Warrior Avatar von SlamDunk
    Repost from the Risen 3 screenshots thread.

Zitat Zitat von PB_Harry Beitrag anzeigen
    having a good leveldesign, good story and fun gameplay is the Triforce of happiness
    What earlier PB game looks the most similar with Risen 3's world design?
    SlamDunk ist offline

Apprentice
    Will me meet again Jack , the lighthouse keeper who was present in all your games since Gothic 2 ?
    sterea16 ist offline

Apprentice Avatar von raiton7
    1. I'm reminding one of technical question: Will this game be on DirectX 11 or still on Dx9 ?

2. Are you going to E3 this year ?
    raiton7 ist offline

Piranha Bytes Avatar von PB_Harry
    Zitat Zitat von SlamDunk Beitrag anzeigen
    What earlier PB game looks the most similar with Risen 3's world design?
    hard to tell and there are some places I'm not allowed to talk about. But there are many places which feels like Risen 1 and Gothic But that's not a surprise I guess ^^

Zitat Zitat von sterea16 Beitrag anzeigen
    Will me meet again Jack , the lighthouse keeper who was present in all your games since Gothic 2 ?
    Do you really want me to spoil things about NPCs? I mean where's the fun in that Meeting a nice fellow you may not have expected is a fun thing so I don't want to say anything about NPCs which are familiar to you

Zitat Zitat von André Feroi Beitrag anzeigen
    So I remind you ;-)
    "What will be the languages available in Risen 3 (audio and sub-titles) ?"
    DAMN DAMN DAMN .... NOW I've to make myself a reminder ...google smartphone where r u?
    ...da ist die Kuh erstmal vom Eis! - and that's the sound you hear when you really like a girl and find out she has a kid (by Strogenforcer)

Want to know how to break up with your girlfriend? Learn from Mastermind Jon Lajoie. Also if you want to compete with me, find me on the Battlefield . Bro, do u even praise the sun?

Visit our facebook page and get 1.000.000 liters of beer for free!!!111elf (Sorry folks just kidding)
    PB_Harry ist offline Geändert von PB_Harry (13.03.2014 um 18:52 Uhr)

Metasyntaktische Variable
    Do you really want me to spoil thinks about NPCs?
    That's what the Spoiler-Tags are for. Those who want can click on them, those who don't won't get their fun ruined.

Feeling a bit masochistic and want to read more of my diatribes? Check out Foobar's Rantpage.

foobar erklärt die Welt der Informatik: Was ist ein Zeichensatz?Was ist die 32Bit-Grenze?Warum sind Speicheroptimierer Unsinn?Wie teste ich meinen RAM?Was ist HDR?Was ist Tesselation?Warum haben wir ein Urheberrecht?Partitionieren mit MBR oder GPT?Was hat es mit dem m.2-Format auf sich?Warum soll ich meine SSD nicht zum Anschlag befüllen?Wer hat an der MTU gedreht?UEFI oder BIOS Boot?Was muss man über Virenscanner wissen?Defragmentieren sinnvoll?Warum ist bei CCleaner & Co. Vorsicht angesagt?Was hat es mit 4Kn bei Festplatten auf sich?Was ist Bitrot?Was sind die historischen Hintergründe zur (nicht immer optimalen) Sicherheit von Windows?Wie kann ich Datenträger sicher löschen?Was muss ich bzgl. Smartphone-Sicherheit wissen?Warum sind Y-Kabel für USB oft keine gute Idee?Warum sind lange Passwörter besser als komplizierte?Wie funktionieren Tintenstrahldrucker-Düsen?Wie wähle ich eine Linux-Distribution für mich aus?Warum ist Linux sicherer als Windows?Sind statische Entladungen bei Elektronik wirklich ein Problem?Wie repariere ich meinen PC-Lüfter?Was ist die MBR-Lücke?Wie funktioniert eine Quarz-Uhr?Was macht der Init-Prozess unter Linux und wie schlimm ist SystemD?Mainboard-Batterie - wann wechseln?Smartphone ohne Google?
    foobar ist offline

Zitat Zitat von foobar Beitrag anzeigen
    That's what the Spoiler-Tags are for. Those who want can click on them, those who don't won't get their fun ruined.
    ....but I personally don't want to spoil sth. about NPCs so I've made my decision - I wont say anything about Jack or other NPCs ^^. Just wait
    ...da ist die Kuh erstmal vom Eis! - and that's the sound you hear when you really like a girl and find out she has a kid (by Strogenforcer)

Want to know how to break up with your girlfriend? Learn from Mastermind Jon Lajoie. Also if you want to compete with me, find me on the Battlefield . Bro, do u even praise the sun?

Visit our facebook page and get 1.000.000 liters of beer for free!!!111elf (Sorry folks just kidding)
    PB_Harry ist offline

Warrior Avatar von André Feroi
    "What will be the languages available in Risen 3 (audio and sub-titles) ?"
    DAMN DAMN DAMN .... NOW I've to make myself a reminder ...google smartphone where r u?
    OK understood: marketing decided that the topic is still top secret.
    But in which languages will "top secret" be translated in the game (orally and in written) ?
    André Feroi ist offline

Piranha-Bytes
    Zitat Zitat von André Feroi Beitrag anzeigen
    OK understood: marketing decided that the topic is still top secret.
    But in which languages will "top secret" be translated in the game (orally and in written) ?
    Nope, got nothing to do with marketing but with producing and contracts. Those localizations are not done by us or even Deep Silver but local distribution partners. If they decide it's worthwile to do then it's done (keep in mind that for a RPG this is far more expensive than for a shooter or a strategy game). Also there can be a full localization (voice + text) or text only.

Obviously English and German will always be there for any Piranha Bytes game.
    Beyond that it's an economic decision. The engine can even do Japanese (as already proven by Risen 2 - this version was released far later than the English one), so it's not a matter of technics.
    Michael Rüve ist offline

Schwertmeister Avatar von CzarnyAfgan
    We have already talked about climbing. But what about jumping??? Will the player be avaliable to jump everywhere as it was in Risen 1 ?
    CzarnyAfgan ist offline

Zitat Zitat von CzarnyAfgan Beitrag anzeigen
    We have already talked about climbing. But what about jumping??? Will the player be avaliable to jump everywhere as it was in Risen 1 ?
    We don't forbid him to jump where he wants too even if it may look silly. But he will not be able to reach every location via jumping due to obvious reasons (like a high rock or whatever)

PB_Harry ist offline

Veteran Avatar von Rothinsky
    We don't forbid him to jump where he wants too even if it may look silly. But he will not be able to reach every location via jumping due to obvious reasons (like a high rock or whatever)
    So like in Risen 2?
    Rothinsky ist offline

PB_Harry - thank you for your reply.
    I have another, very important question: will the armour equpping system will be complete ( like Risen1 - gloves+cuirass+pants combined together into one element ) or partiall ( like in Skyrim or Risen2 - where you could combine various elements as gloves, various pants, cuirasses, boots and etc - I mean every armour element has it's own slot ) ???
    CzarnyAfgan ist offline Geändert von CzarnyAfgan (26.03.2014 um 06:39 Uhr)

Knight Avatar von catalinux
    1. Will Risen 3 use the FPS Camera (Gothic 1, Gothic 2, Risen) style, or the system from Risen 2?

2. Will Risen 3 use the cutscenes as in Risen 2?
    catalinux ist offline

Provinzheld Avatar von Nikolai81
    Will any of the characters from the NSDAP make an appearance in Risen 3?
    "Das war's mit dir, du Mistvieh!"
    "Verdammte Enten!"
    Nikolai81 ist offline

Piranha-Bytes
    Zitat Zitat von Nikolai81 Beitrag anzeigen
    Will any of the characters from the NSDAP make an appearance in Risen 3?
    Yeah, especially since I'm sure our Polish fans would absolutely love it. And of course we'll put Iosseb Bessarionis dse Dschughaschwili in as well
    Michael Rüve ist offline

Piranha Bytes - can you explain us how is it possible, that there is NO single trailer at four months before game official release ???

Example of very bad marketing.
    CzarnyAfgan ist offline

Seite 14 von 20 « Erste ... 37101112131415161718 ... Letzte »