Home Risen Risen2 Risen3 Forum English Russian

Registrieren Hilfe Kalender Heutige Beiträge
Seite 12 von 20 « Erste ... 5891011121314151619 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 221 bis 240 von 400
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq
    What's the name of the engine and what version is it?
    What 3rd party software is it using? (i.e. PhysX, SpeedTree etc.)
    How are the system requirements compared to Risen 2?
    Is the gameworld a single landmass divided by loading areas, or is it made out of several islands?
    Has your contract with DS been prolonged?
    Have you begun working on the next project?
    What can you tell us about beta testing of Risen 3?
    For the most recent Elex news, the new Piranha Bytes RPG, visit us at World of Elex!!!
    Maladiq ist offline

Adventurer Avatar von apocReg
    Just a quick note to PB to say I'm delighted to hear of Risen 3's announcement and I cannot wait to see what you have in store! Good luck
    apocReg ist offline

Warrior Avatar von André Feroi
    What will be the languages available in Risen 3 (audio and sub-titles) ?
    André Feroi ist offline

Piranha Bytes Avatar von PB_Harry
    Zitat Zitat von apocReg Beitrag anzeigen
    Just a quick note to PB to say I'm delighted to hear of Risen 3's announcement and I cannot wait to see what you have in store! Good luck
    Thx Our team hope that you all will enjoy our game

Zitat Zitat von André Feroi Beitrag anzeigen
    What will be the languages available in Risen 3 (audio and sub-titles) ?
    Maybe I can answer this question, soon. If you don't hear anything from me within the next week please remind me.

Zitat Zitat von raiton7 Beitrag anzeigen
    Will there be one huge open world, where we can travel without "loading screens" or many smaller places like islands in Risen 2 ?
    Many places but I wouldn't call every of them small. There are indeed some places which are smaller than others but we have also huge places from my point of view.

Zitat Zitat von Dez Beitrag anzeigen

1) Can you tell us anything about magic system? Are there going be magic schools once again? What about rune/crystal magic?

2) At this point, you have created 4 kinds of combat systems:

1) g1-g2, 2) g3, 3) R1 and 4) R2. Which one of the previous games do you think is more close to the combat experience in R3? Or have you taken elements of each previous system? What do you think is the most exciting new feature in combat system?

So can tell us how it works?

3) Have you thought about stealth gameplay? I mean skills like sneaking, bonunses for stealth attacks etc.

ps. The game looks absolutely gorgeus and I can't wait to play it! Thx pbs
    Not exactly magic schools but different kind of magic ... I guess this question will be answered within the next months. I like our new combat system because it has some cool features our predecessor hadn't. Can't go into detail but combat feels now much better - fox example blocking creatures is a big lifesaver (but not all creatures will be impressed if you try to block them - sometimes evading is much healthier

Zitat Zitat von Andante Beitrag anzeigen
    Some questions for PB.

2) Will there be a smithing ability?

3) Will there be at least one Town the size of Khorinis or Harbor Town?

4) Will there be firearms? (I hope not)

5) Will there be brothels?

6) Will there be features from R2 present like training monkeys or parrots attacking ?

7) Who is responsible for the games music?
    1) guess this question is answered by now ^^
    2) yes
    4) yes. But if you don't like firearms feel free to draw your sword or use magic. It's up to you
    6) some features of risen 2 were quite cool but I can't answer that by now. Just wait

FYI: if there are some questions which are not answered by me don't be mad - I don't want to write "no comment" every time
    ...da ist die Kuh erstmal vom Eis! - and that's the sound you hear when you really like a girl and find out she has a kid (by Strogenforcer)

Want to know how to break up with your girlfriend? Learn from Mastermind Jon Lajoie. Also if you want to compete with me, find me on the Battlefield . Bro, do u even praise the sun?

Visit our facebook page and get 1.000.000 liters of beer for free!!!111elf (Sorry folks just kidding)
    PB_Harry ist offline

Dragonslayer Avatar von Powaz
    Hey, PB_Harry, it is quite late now in Germany. Is Michael Rüve making you slave away even during the night?
    Powaz ist offline Geändert von Powaz (24.02.2014 um 23:14 Uhr)

Deus Avatar von Maladiq
    What? No answers for me? Why do you hate me? Why won't you like me? I'm really starting to have abandonment issues...
    For the most recent Elex news, the new Piranha Bytes RPG, visit us at World of Elex!!!
    Maladiq ist offline

Zitat Zitat von Maladiq Beitrag anzeigen
    What? No answers for me? Why do you hate me? Why won't you like me? I'm really starting to have abandonment issues...
    I don't hate u rly! But as I said, I dont want to say no comment everytime ^^. We have no single landmass but as I said before we have some places which aren't small from my point of view. And I guess it's quite obvious that I wont say anything about contracts between PB and DS. About the technical details ...just wait

Zitat Zitat von Powaz Beitrag anzeigen
    Hey, PB_Harry, it is quite late now Germany.
    Yeah, it is but hey ... I thought it would be nice to answer some questions. I don't want to answer by the books .. I want to answer whenever I feel too . I had the choice between playing a round of bf3 or answering some questions ^^ ... and I've played bf3 for more than 700h now so ... my choice was wise
    ...da ist die Kuh erstmal vom Eis! - and that's the sound you hear when you really like a girl and find out she has a kid (by Strogenforcer)

Want to know how to break up with your girlfriend? Learn from Mastermind Jon Lajoie. Also if you want to compete with me, find me on the Battlefield . Bro, do u even praise the sun?

Visit our facebook page and get 1.000.000 liters of beer for free!!!111elf (Sorry folks just kidding)
    PB_Harry ist offline

From your point of view.. what about from Gothic 2 Khorinis (where the town is) landmass point of view?
    Powaz ist offline

Deus Avatar von Maladiq
    Zitat Zitat von PB_Harry Beitrag anzeigen
    We have no single landmass
    New fact for the list
    Maladiq ist offline

Waldläufer Avatar von ChilliButter
    THIS thread might be your friend young padawan! Aren't you from the russian forum ? You seem to be familiar ^^
    Yes, I'm from Russian forum. I glad to see you and I hope that you will agree to answer a question. Could you tell me and for all fans of your games: there will be a single ending the game or several in Risen 3?
    ChilliButter ist offline

Zitat Zitat von ChilliButter Beitrag anzeigen
    Yes, I'm from Russian forum. I glad to see you and I hope that you will agree to answer a question. Could you tell me and for all fans of your games: there will be a single ending the game or several in Risen 3?
    Don't want to spoil anything about our ending/endings (?) yet. Sorry.

PB_Harry ist offline

Don't want to spoil anything about our ending/endings (?) yet. Sorry.
    I see you.

Pardon, Harry but I have a second question for you:
    Will there be a teleport stones for fast-travel between a different locations in Risen 3?
    ChilliButter ist offline Geändert von ChilliButter (25.02.2014 um 22:15 Uhr)

...And the third question (the last today):
    Will there be a familiar monsters from your previous games in the Risen 3? If there will be: could you tell a names several of them?

Thank you and good luck.
    ChilliButter ist offline Geändert von ChilliButter (25.02.2014 um 22:12 Uhr)

Provinzheld Avatar von Nikolai81
    Will the wall of separation between the Risen universe and the Gothic universe start coming apart, now that you're moving the story into a more Germanic setting and have the Gothic IP under control from day one? The setting of Risen does seem to suit the most logical conclusion to Gothic III conspicuously well (the gods being banished).
    "Das war's mit dir, du Mistvieh!"
    "Verdammte Enten!"
    Nikolai81 ist offline Geändert von Nikolai81 (25.02.2014 um 22:43 Uhr)

Warrior Avatar von Morgannin09
    Zitat Zitat von Nikolai81 Beitrag anzeigen
    Will the wall of separation between the Risen universe and the Gothic universe start coming apart, now that you're moving the story into a more Germanic setting and have the Gothic IP under control from day one? The setting of Risen does seem to suit the most logical conclusion to Gothic III conspicuously well (the gods being banished).
    I also began to wonder if Inquisitor Mendoza was supposed to represent Gothic's hero. Only Mendoza really seemed to be aware that the Gods were banished by humankind itself, and though he never quite said so, the way he spoke of it almost seemed to suggest that he had a part in it.
    Morgannin09 ist offline

I really hope DS will be smart enough to get Andy Serkis and other top actors to do the voice-overs.

What about readable books this time? Bestiaries? Books about geography? History?

Will there be intermediate chains in guilds again? Like in the first Gothics where you had to join a lower faction and climb up the corporate ladder, for example: join the militia if you wanted to become a paladin later. Or do you start as a mighty guardian right away?
    Powaz ist offline Geändert von Powaz (26.02.2014 um 20:08 Uhr)

Provinzheld Avatar von Nikolai81
    Are any of the factions from the Gothic and Risen games 'team favorites' of Piranha Bytes? Surely you must've discussed, at some point, which one you would've joined.

I see you as a band of mercenaries, but perhaps I'm wrong.

P.S. I can't shake the feeling that the "Mo" character who plays the lute at the brothel in Risen is based on one of you, or on someone you know... Ich hab's im Urin, as you Germans say.
    "Das war's mit dir, du Mistvieh!"
    "Verdammte Enten!"
    Nikolai81 ist offline Geändert von Nikolai81 (26.02.2014 um 22:50 Uhr)

Local Hero
    With the game officially revealed and a few days of feedback under your belt..

How has the Risen 3 reveal been received by your fans so far? Does it feel positive? Negative? As you expected?
    mkreku ist offline

Zitat Zitat von mkreku Beitrag anzeigen
    With the game officially revealed and a few days of feedback under your belt..

How has the Risen 3 reveal been received by your fans so far? Does it feel positive? Negative? As you expected?
    In my opinion quite positive Hanging out in the forum, chatting a lil bit - thats fine with me and since some good news about our game are revealed a lot of ppl seem to have fun again hangin out here too

Zitat Zitat von Nikolai81 Beitrag anzeigen
    Are any of the factions from the Gothic and Risen games 'team favorites' of Piranha Bytes? Surely you must've discussed, at some point, which one you would've joined.

I see you as a band of mercenaries, but perhaps I'm wrong.

P.S. I can't shake the feeling that the "Mo" character who plays the lute at the brothel in Risen is based on one of you, or on someone you know... Ich hab's im Urin, as you Germans say.
    Peh ..thats hard to say. My personal favourite in the gothic series were the paladins (I hope this word exists in english ^^) but I loved to hang out with the assholes of Onars farm too . In Risen I'm not quite sure which faction is my fav And the thing with Mo - could be possible, but I should ask my collegues about that.

PB_Harry ist offline

Ranger Avatar von Forward
    can you answer game related question already? asking how much sugar you put in your coffee is not that interesting... (no hard feelings Harry! i respect you!) with the little info we have recieved in the past days, we have fears. more question than answers. can you talk numbers?
    Forward ist offline

Seite 12 von 20 « Erste ... 5891011121314151619 ... Letzte »