Home Risen Risen2 Risen3 Forum English Russian

Registrieren Hilfe Kalender Heutige Beiträge
Seite 11 von 20 « Erste ... 478910111213141518 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 201 bis 220 von 400
    Ranger Avatar von Forward
    Zitat Zitat von PB_Harry Beitrag anzeigen
    Castles with a princesses held captive: no (Damn Mario I hate you this is a serious question ^^)

By saying "Castles" I meant something like the khorinis(Did I spell that right?) city in gothic 2
    Will there be Chapter again? Okay now a tricky one*** Do you have any sort of Gun Poweder Weapon? Axes? Crossbows? Shields? Am I annoying?
    Sorry and Thanks
    Forward ist offline

Piranha Bytes Avatar von PB_Harry
    Zitat Zitat von Forward Beitrag anzeigen

By saying "Castles" I meant something like the khorinis(Did I spell that right?) city in gothic 2
    Will there be Chapter again? Okay now a tricky one*** Do you have any sort of Gun Poweder Weapon? Axes? Crossbows? Shields? Am I annoying?
    Sorry and Thanks
    I tried to avoid the castle answer because I don't want to reveal if we have or haven't castles within our game. I can't also say anything about chapters, gun powder, axes a.s.o at this moment. Hope you'll be patient a little bit longer. All your questions will be answered soon enough .

And no you're not annoying. Penguines annoy me ..gosh I hate 'em ... ok I don't hate em, sry
    ...da ist die Kuh erstmal vom Eis! - and that's the sound you hear when you really like a girl and find out she has a kid (by Strogenforcer)

Want to know how to break up with your girlfriend? Learn from Mastermind Jon Lajoie. Also if you want to compete with me, find me on the Battlefield . Bro, do u even praise the sun?

Visit our facebook page and get 1.000.000 liters of beer for free!!!111elf (Sorry folks just kidding)
    PB_Harry ist offline

Provinzheld Avatar von Nikolai81
    Penguines annoy me ..gosh I hate 'em ... ok I don't hate em, sry
    Maybe you should, though.

Rape, 'child abuse' and even necrophilia: The dirty penguins who were too depraved for Scott of the Antarctic's team

Penguins’ graphic sex acts shocked Antarctic explorer so much that he was ashamed to reveal them

Long-Lost Study: Penguins Rape, Kill Each Other

The cutest animals in the world are actually evil

Never trust a penguin (sorry foobar).

I tried to avoid the castle answer because I don't want to reveal if we have or haven't castles within our game. I can't also say anything about chapters, gun powder, axes a.s.o at this moment.
    Will we be able to give an NPC an alcoholic beverage, then watch them drink it and tell us something like "ahh, thanks, I needed that"?
    Nikolai81 ist offline Geändert von Nikolai81 (06.02.2014 um 18:58 Uhr)

Wow I'm shocked, rly! Maybe I should beat up seals again ... wow politically incorrect joke. Now everyone hates me around here ^^

And about your question: Can't answer that question yet, I'm afraid that someone will beat ME up if I'll reveal that now ^^
    ...da ist die Kuh erstmal vom Eis! - and that's the sound you hear when you really like a girl and find out she has a kid (by Strogenforcer)

Want to know how to break up with your girlfriend? Learn from Mastermind Jon Lajoie. Also if you want to compete with me, find me on the Battlefield . Bro, do u even praise the sun?

Visit our facebook page and get 1.000.000 liters of beer for free!!!111elf (Sorry folks just kidding)
    PB_Harry ist offline

And about your question: Can't answer that question yet, I'm afraid that someone will beat ME up if I'll reveal that now ^^
    That's alright, I wouldn't want a beating from 'someone' (i.e. Pankratz) either.
    Nikolai81 ist offline Geändert von Nikolai81 (06.02.2014 um 20:47 Uhr)

Piranha-Bytes
    Zitat Zitat von Nikolai81 Beitrag anzeigen
    That's alright, I wouldn't want a beating from 'someone' (i.e. Pankratz) either.
    Wise...
    Michael Rüve ist offline

Ranger Avatar von Forward
    Is Mike Hoge still in the team?
    What do you think makes your current project good? What did Bjorn mean by saying that "Back to the roots"?
    Can you tells us what aspect of the game you changed or did not, to make It better? or to get it to the "roots" again?
    Forward ist offline

Zitat Zitat von Forward Beitrag anzeigen
    Is Mike Hoge still in the team?
    What do you think makes your current project good? What did Bjorn mean by saying that "Back to the roots"?
    Can you tells us what aspect of the game you changed or did not, to make It better? or to get it to the "roots" again?
    Sorry, can't give a statement about Mike.

My personal opinion is that we have several things which make our game good. For example playing to our strengths. What do our fans expect and what can we do, to deliver a great gaming experience. We noticed that there were some discussions about the changes we made in Risen 2. So within our new game we tried an approach which Björn called "back to the roots" and for me it works fine . I can't go into detail which adjustments are within our game but let's not drop the question. I guess in the near future there's a lot more to say about our vision of back to the roots. But let me say that a living world with a lot to explore plays a part within this vision.

PB_Harry ist offline

Deus Avatar von Maladiq
    Sorry, can't give a statement about Mike.
    Oh, friggidy fuckidy snap.
    For the most recent Elex news, the new Piranha Bytes RPG, visit us at World of Elex!!!
    Maladiq ist offline

Local Hero Avatar von Delicieuxz
    There are several things I would define as dark. For example in Risen 2 there's this kind of caribbean feeling. A lot of palms, bright sun a.s.o
    I love those settings in Risen 2. I don't think they created or contributed to any problem - more the less-natural island designs of maybe half the islands.
    Delicieuxz ist offline

Apprentice Avatar von raiton7
    Will there be one huge open world, where we can travel without "loading screens" or many smaller places like islands in Risen 2 ?
    And something about technology: Will this game be on DirectX 11 or still on Dx9 ?
    raiton7 ist offline

I'll give these two a try. The second one, at least, ought to be rather harmless.

• Will the main character be a Nameless Hero™?

• Will the main character be able to be bearded?
    "Das war's mit dir, du Mistvieh!"
    "Verdammte Enten!"
    Nikolai81 ist offline

Fighter Avatar von AshleyG
    I regularly check this thread, even if I don't loggin or post.
    I'll ask a few interesting question that haven't been asked yet (I think):

- Will space exploration be possible in your next game?
    - What century will it most look like?
    - Will your game take place in prehistoric times with basic language (heavy usage of the word ugh!)?
    - Will your next title contain the letter e in its name?
    AshleyG ist offline

Piranha-Bytes
    Zitat Zitat von AshleyG Beitrag anzeigen
    - Will your next title contain the letter e in its name?
    Given the fact that "e" is the most common letter in both English and German words this is likely. But not guaranteed of course.
    Michael Rüve ist offline

Apprentice Avatar von raiton7
    Risen 3: Titan Lords ! thx PB
    raiton7 ist offline

Knight Avatar von Dez
    So now that the cat is out of the bag, could you guys answer some questions?

1) Can you tell us anything about magic system? Are there going be magic schools once again? What about rune/crystal magic?

2) At this point, you have created 4 kinds of combat systems:

1) g1-g2, 2) g3, 3) R1 and 4) R2. Which one of the previous games do you think is more close to the combat experience in R3? Or have you taken elements of each previous system? What do you think is the most exciting new feature in combat system?

So can tell us how it works?

3) Have you thought about stealth gameplay? I mean skills like sneaking, bonunses for stealth attacks etc.

ps. The game looks absolutely gorgeus and I can't wait to play it! Thx pbs
    Dez ist offline Geändert von Dez (22.02.2014 um 09:22 Uhr)

Dragonslayer Avatar von Powaz
    Hi,

Will you attempt to bring the whole setting (established in two previous games) into a meaningful whole and somehow try to cover some inconsistencies up? What about lore?
    Powaz ist offline

Deus Avatar von Maladiq
    So, is Mike still on the team or not?
    For the most recent Elex news, the new Piranha Bytes RPG, visit us at World of Elex!!!
    Maladiq ist offline

Ranger Avatar von Andante
    Some questions for PB.

1) Will there be ONE continuous landmass separated with "some" loading zones (like in Gothic 2 for example) or multiple areas with no direct connection like in Risen 2?

2) Will there be a smithing ability?

3) Will there be at least one Town the size of Khorinis or Harbor Town?

4) Will there be firearms? (I hope not)

5) Will there be brothels?

6) Will there be features from R2 present like training monkeys or parrots attacking ?

7) Who is responsible for the games music?
    Andante ist offline Geändert von Andante (22.02.2014 um 14:26 Uhr)

Local Hero
    Now that the cat's out of the box and we finally have more details about Risen 3, maybe you can also answer more detailed? Let's try.

Swimming is back! Yay! This pleases me greatly.

What was the reason behind not adding swimming/diving to Risen/Risen 2?

Were there technical limitations? Beyond the scope of the project? Not included in the design? Not a feature Piranha Bytes deem particularly important for their games?

Is it possible that diving will also make a come-back in future installments?

Or is diving something Piranha Bytes are not interested in having in their games? Was it a conscious choice to not include it or was it something else (time limits, technical limits, etc.)?

Climbing is back in certain areas. Why certain areas?

What is the reason we can climb in some areas and not others? Is it because it is easier to 'contain' the player (from finding holes in the world map or entering areas they are not yet supposed to reach, for example) or is there some other thinking behind this decision?

The reason I am asking is because even though these features (swimming, diving and climbing) can seem like small features to have, it actually changes the entire game.

The main story of Skyrim is maybe 15-20 hours long. Yet I played that game for 160 hours. How is that possible? Because they created a sandbox and gave me toys. I didn't need to follow the story if I didn't want to. I could just as well just climb the nearest mountain or dive for treasure in the closest lake. And I did! And I had one hell of a time doing it!

The same thing happened in Gothic/Gothic 2. Sure, there's a great story to follow. But sometimes I just want to climb a tree and watch the wolves circle angrily beneath it. I only played Risen 2 once, for 40 hours. It's not bad. But I easily played the Gothic games 100+ hours. Each. Because they are sandboxes, and climbing, swimming and diving are my toys. Without them the game becomes more shallow, simpler and flatter.
    mkreku ist offline

Seite 11 von 20 « Erste ... 478910111213141518 ... Letzte »