Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Seite 1 von 21 12345812 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 1 bis 20 von 401
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    Knight Avatar von Gor_Na_Drak

Gor_Na_Drak ist offline

What are you playing now? #7

This thread is similar to the "What are you listening to right now" thread, but it's about the games we're currently playing. And I realize that you don't change change/complete games as often as you do music, but I'm sure it might be fun nonetheless.

Ok, so now for some rules:
    1. You can only post one game per day, and it doesn't have to be a different game every day. Just mention that you're still on the same game, and share some experiences, thoughts, impressions, etc. Maybe this will even help people decide whether to buy a game, or not.
    2. You have to post one image related to the game, anything from ingame to concept art.(and you have to keep it under 600x600 pixels if you want it to be displayed on the forum page, and not 'cut down' to a link.)
    3. You have to disable your signature.
    4. You can have small discussions on what people post, but you can only post one game per day.

Previous thread is here.
    Geändert von Gor_Na_Drak (22.05.2011 um 21:22 Uhr)

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2
    Dragonslayer Avatar von Nefekto

Nefekto ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Gor_Na_Drak Beitrag anzeigen
    3. You have to disable your signature.
    *cough cough*

[Bild: Mortal%2BKombat%2B9%2BXBOX%2B360.jpg]

Mortal Kombat

A couple of friends are coming over so it's time for 2vs2!

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3
    Knight Avatar von NCONiall

NCONiall ist offline

I've had a fair bit of experience with FSX so I decided to move onto Orbiter, a space flight simulator, it's probably not considered a game but it's fun. There are an endless amount of addons you can get for it and fly historical missions(so far I've flown Apollo 11 and STS-1).

It takes a while to get used to and requires a lot of tutorials but it's worth it.

4. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #4
    Veteran Avatar von CrashMorraKan

CrashMorraKan ist offline
    playing gothic 1 gothic 2 returning and gta 4 and episodes from liberty city.
    after i finish with gothic 1 and 2 i move on to 3 and FG.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5
    Knight Avatar von Gor_Na_Drak

Gor_Na_Drak ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Nefekto Beitrag anzeigen
    *cough cough*
    Opps.

Fixed.

6. Beiträge anzeigen #6
    Rookie

Kodeen ist offline
    The Witcher (1)

7. Beiträge anzeigen #7
    Skinhead  Avatar von Hellbilly

Hellbilly ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Nefekto Beitrag anzeigen
    Mortal Kombat
    I was thinking of getting this, probably for the PS3. I remember when the original Mortal Kombat coin-op came out, and later the console/PC conversions. Man oh man, it was the game everyone wanted to play and all the magz raved on about it endlessly. And then MKII, which was more of the same but even more overdone with friendships and babalities and whatnots. I hear this new one goes back to the spirit of the old games with 2D fights (with 3D graphics), solid fighting and lots of gore. And I also hear it takes one good thing from modern fighting games, e.g. that special moves are not behind inane and complex combos, which is cool.

Generally not a fan of fighting games, but I've always had a soft spot for Mortal Kombat.

I'm still on...
    DEMON'S SOULS

[Bild: demonssouls0724.jpg]

At times it feels like this game is just fucking with your mind. You feel like you've achieved something by advancing through lots of tricky spots, just to be killed instantly by a boss demon. I encountered this spider-demon-thingie and was unable to get a single hit in before it slaughtered my ass. Damn it. This means there is a lot of grinding in the game, fighting the same foes over and over again to increase your soul level and stats to stand a chance against the tougher foes, which gets tedious, but on the other hand it does feel rewarding when you're finally strong enough to push just a little bit further and kill a foe that earlier felt completely invincible. I just hate that the blue-eyed and red-eyed demon knights in the castle of Boletaria have a seemingly endless supply of healing herbs they can eat, and that they get the health bonus even if you hit them while they eat, whereas you don't if they hit you when you eat. An unfair advantage to the computer which makes that one red-eyed demon knight carrying a spear very, very, very hard to beat (had him down to two hits to go, and he started munching herbs back up to 70% of his health and then he killed me).

8. Beiträge anzeigen #8
    Knight Avatar von Stalagmite

Stalagmite ist offline
    ^I am laughing my ass off because I was in your predicament the first playthrough. On my current playthrough, I've already defeated 2 arch demons and am well on my way to getting the third done. Soul level 70

And who would have thought incessant abuse could make you a stronger player? Oh wait, of course, that's what it DOES take to make you a better player.

9. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #9
    Mythos Avatar von Onisuzume

Onisuzume ist offline
    The only thing I don't like is the long waiting to load. I once waited about 20 minutes for a scene to load ... feels like it's scratching my brains.
    Then you really need a better PC.
    I got mine with all settings on ultra-high and mine doesn't take more than a few minutes to load. (And I'm on WinXP 32-bit.)

10. Beiträge anzeigen #10
    banned

Assassin of Kings ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Onisuzume Beitrag anzeigen
    Then you really need a better PC.
    I got mine with all settings on ultra-high and mine doesn't take more than a few minutes to load. (And I'm on WinXP 32-bit.)
    I don't think the PC is the problem. The game runs fine, without any lags or crashes, though not on ultra-high settings. I think the problem is a different one. I've noticed that sometimes it loads really fast, in just a few seconds, and in other cases it takes 10-20 minutes. And I've just noticed that if I minimize the game when loading, and then maximize it again, the game will have already loaded. Curious thing, I'm gonna try it again.

I'm currently trying to defeat the kayran in Flotsam. Pretty nasty critter.

11. Beiträge anzeigen #11

Stalagmite ist offline
    10-20 minutes to LOAD?

Screw that I'll wait for the PS3 version.

12. Beiträge anzeigen #12
    Local Hero Avatar von Eidolon

Eidolon ist offline
    [Bild: manhunt-2-banned-lg.jpg]

Manhunt 2 on the PC, in all its uncensored bloody glory. I love the writing of the characters in this game, it feels like I'm actually playing a psychopath.

13. Beiträge anzeigen #13
    banned

Zitat Zitat von Stalagmite Beitrag anzeigen
    10-20 minutes to LOAD?
    Checked that thing again, and indeed, if I minimize the game while loading and then maximize it again right away, it enters the game instantly. Maybe it's just a problem I have on my PC, who knows. It's a curious thing.

Has anyone managed to kill the Kayran? I cut off its 3 weak tentacles, and then when he swings another tentacle at me and I climb on it, I press the right mouse buttons several times, as it indicates, but I still fall down. What to do?
    Geändert von Assassin of Kings (23.05.2011 um 22:21 Uhr)

14. Beiträge anzeigen #14

Stalagmite ist offline
    Well man good luck with that I hope you find a way to fix that, 10-20 mins to load would grate me hard.

15. Beiträge anzeigen #15
    General Avatar von Sakabato

Sakabato ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Eidolon Beitrag anzeigen
    [Bild: manhunt-2-banned-lg.jpg]

Manhunt 2 on the PC, in all its uncensored bloody glory. I love the writing of the characters in this game, it feels like I'm actually playing a psychopath.
    You don't come to know if there will be a Manhunt 3, do you?

Since I think that game was banned in some contries, and I'm not really into the old versions..

16. Beiträge anzeigen #16
    Knight Commander Avatar von TudoracheMG

TudoracheMG ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Assassin of Kings Beitrag anzeigen
    Checked that thing again, and indeed, if I minimize the game while loading and then maximize it again right away, it enters the game instantly. Maybe it's just a problem I have on my PC, who knows. It's a curious thing.

Has anyone managed to kill the Kayran? I cut off its 3 weak tentacles, and then when he swings another tentacle at me and I climb on it, I press the right mouse buttons several times, as it indicates, but I still fall down. What to do?
    After you fall down,you have to go left of the area,there is some sort of a bridge (it's a bit hard to climb),climb it and at the end,Geralt will launch a grenade on the beast

17. Beiträge anzeigen #17
    Knight Commander

Nisarg ist offline
    foobar found out that the the start up time of The Witcher 2 is long only in the DRM'd versions. The GoG (DRM free) version loads up quite quickly and performs better than all other versions. Apparently the only difference is in two files (the EXE and a certain paul.dll from SecuROM).
    My skin for Opera Web Browser.[Bild: tOC_sig1.jpg]

18. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #18
    Mythos Avatar von Onisuzume

Onisuzume ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Stalagmite Beitrag anzeigen
    10-20 minutes to LOAD?

Screw that I'll wait for the PS3 version.
    So you prefer the 40-60 minute load instead?
    foobar found out that the the start up time of The Witcher 2 is long only in the DRM'd versions. The GoG (DRM free) version loads up quite quickly and performs better than all other versions. Apparently the only difference is in two files (the EXE and a certain paul.dll from SecuROM).
    Doubt that'd be the problem.
    I got the DVD version and mine loads fine.

19. Beiträge anzeigen #19
    banned

Zitat Zitat von TudoracheMG Beitrag anzeigen
    After you fall down,you have to go left of the area,there is some sort of a bridge (it's a bit hard to climb),climb it and at the end,Geralt will launch a grenade on the beast
    My problem is that the bridge isn't there as in this video. After clicking the mouse button several times, I'm simply let down by the monster, without him destroying those ruins and forming that bridge. I'm also not asked to press the SPACE button, as it's indicated in the video. I'm sick of that kayran. I've tried it about 20 times, and I want to move one. Does anyone know what to do?

20. Beiträge anzeigen #20

Stalagmite ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Onisuzume Beitrag anzeigen
    So you prefer the 40-60 minute load instead?
    Not gonna happen! wtchr

Seite 1 von 21 12345812 ... Letzte »