Seite 1 von 2 12 Letzte »
Ergebnis 1 bis 20 von 25

[English] News

1. #1 Zitieren
    Dragonslayer Avatar von Lazor
    From now on I will translate the German news about RotA in English in order to help people who don't speak German understand them. So, here you will find the news in english and a place to discuss them.

NEWS

Today we will present you, for one more time, some new exclusive Screenshots that Codemasters released. The three images show some detailed parts of the game, that can be found on the starting island. These pictures come from a PC-System that meets the System requirements:

Core 2 Duo 2.4Ghz
    2Gb Memory
    Geforce 8800GT

You can see the images in the Screenshot gallery.

* Screenshot gallery
    * Screenshot 1
    * Screenshot 2
    * Screenshot 3
    http://www.rota-game.de/?go=comments&id=161
    Lazor ist offline Geändert von Lazor (29.10.2008 um 17:14 Uhr)

2. #2 Zitieren
    Update

After one month without any new Trailer release we're happy to announce you, that finally something good appeared. IGN has released a breath -taking Trailer where can see some amazing Rise of the Argonauts animations and effects. The video has to do with the four Gods and the unique abilities each one gives to Jason.
    We hope that you'll find the trailer as good as we did.
    Special thanks to Master of Darkness for finding it.
    http://www.rota-game.de/?go=comments&id=162
    Lazor ist offline Geändert von Lazor (29.10.2008 um 17:15 Uhr)

3. #3 Zitieren
    Update

IGN has released five new Screenshots, that show us some of the God abilitiies. There isn't anything new, but the Effects look stunning enough. Above all the abilities (shown in the pictures) that Athena makes available to Jason, you can easily notice that the lightings play a leading roll.

Link to the screenshots
    http://www.rota-game.de/?go=comments&id=163
    Lazor ist offline Geändert von Lazor (29.10.2008 um 17:15 Uhr)

4. #4 Zitieren
    Update

The american television network NBC is producing a series named "Argonauts". As the title says, it has to do with Jason and the Argonauts, but it has no connection with Rise of the Argonauts. But since they both have the same story "background" we thought it was worth mentioning it here. If the series become successful, with a bit of luck they may appear in your country sooner or later (if you don't already live in the US).

We are curious to see how the story will unfold, so we'll keep an eye on it.

Click for more information
    http://www.rota-game.de/?go=comments&id=165
    Lazor ist offline

5. #5 Zitieren
    Update
    The Xbox 360 Magazine (OXM) was able to play Rise of the Argonauts. The author of the review was fascinated from what he saw. Some of his quotes where:

The fighting system is incredibly clever[...]
    The greatest triumph here is just how damn nice it all looks.[...]
    The detail is so intricate, you almost feel guilty for just running straight past.[...]
    Rise of the Argonauts is shaping up to be a brilliant game, with an intriguing storyline, vicious combat and gorgeous locale to boot.[...]
    If these sentences are true, then that game will be the game indeed we were longingly expecting.
    http://www.rota-game.de/?go=comments&id=166
    Lazor ist offline

6. #6 Zitieren
    Update
    4.11.2008The german website Eurogamer revealed that RotA won't be released this month, but in December instead.
    After we came in contact with Codemasters they confirmed that statement, and they gave us a more specific date which is mid-December! If there won't be any obstacles in the developing of the game (something that we and Codemasters wish) then, we are going to play this game during the holidays!

Furthermore, Eurogamer had some pretty bad news for us, which we also unofficialy announced some time ago in our site. Codemasters won't release a demo of the game, because a demo, which usually lasts only a few minutes, is not big enough to introduce the player to the complete gameplay and story of the game.

Also we'd like to thank Master of Darkness for spotting those news. You're welcome to discuss your opinion regarding this topic with our community in the forums, or you can simply send your comment in the news page.

If you want to stay informed and receive exclusive Information, then make sure to subscribe to our RRS-Feed so that you won't miss any news.
    http://www.rota-game.de/?go=comments&id=167
    Lazor ist offline

7. #7 Zitieren
    Update

The last two days there were many speculations on why RotA is going to be released in December. Most people believed that it will be released by then because of the "hot" video game holiday market. All of them were right since RotA's development is already completed but it won't be released right now because of market technical issues. This was justified by an official:

The game is essentially ready for release - we're currently going through the submission process and we're very happy with where the game is, how good it looks and how well it plays. The issue we have is the manufacturing times in a very crowded time for the industry, and whether we want to be in retail at a time where we're facing major competition from some very established brands.
    http://www.rota-game.de/?go=comments&id=168
    Lazor ist offline Geändert von Dank Rafft (05.11.2008 um 13:04 Uhr)

8. #8 Zitieren
    Update

The Australian distributor EB Games has, in its product list, a Collector's Edition of RotA! Till now it wasn't really sure whether a CE edition of the Game would appear.
    In the CE box you can find a Game figure, an Artbook, a Mini Strategy Guide and the Soundtrack of the game.
    Unfortunately it looks like that the CE of RotA is not available (till now) in some countries.
    http://www.rota-game.de/?go=comments&id=171
    Lazor ist offline

9. #9 Zitieren
    Update

Today we have a bunch of good news for you.

To begin with I'd like to tell you about the Release date. Codemasters revealed that the game is going to appear on the 12th of December in many online shops. So, these days are pretty much ideal for buying RotA as a gift for you or for someone else!

Also, as for the localization of the game, it seems like none will be disappointed. For example, IncGames announced that Russia will not only have full support for every Codemasters product, but each product would be translated to russian! Including Rise of the Argonaut, of course. That's good since Russian market offers a great potential.
    http://www.rota-game.de/?go=comments&id=173
    Lazor ist offline

10. #10 Zitieren
    Update

It looks like British players have to wait a bit longer for the RotA release in their country. According to some quotes the new release day seems to be on January 2009. Although, nobody made clear what caused this postponement.
    We're astonished, since we can't name any possible reason that caused this delay.
    http://www.rota-game.de/?go=comments&id=176
    Lazor ist offline

11. #11 Zitieren
    Abenteurerin
    oh, there is a englisch news. good job man. hopefully some engl. fans read this too.
    Mistify ist offline

12. #12 Zitieren
    Thanks a lot. And yes, I hope the same thing too.

Anyway here's another translation.

If you haven't notice yet, it's about time to submit you entry for the Fan Trailer contest. There are only two days left. The Chances for winning are pretty good, since there are only a few competitors.
    If you want to learn more about the competition or the prizes click the link below.
    Lazor ist offline

13. #13 Zitieren
    Abenteurerin
    just a little hint: you forgot to translate the news about the achievements. is this deliberate?
    Mistify ist offline

14. #14 Zitieren
    No, actually I've forgotten it ! Till the second half of this month I will be (actually I already am) really time pressured and I can't translate everything or check the site that often. Sorry!

Anyway, here's another translation:

Yesterday night our Fantrailer-Contest has ended. Now everyone can visit our Forum and choose their favorite entry. If you'd like to vote click on the following Link. You'll be transferred to the poll.
    Lazor ist offline

15. #15 Zitieren
    Abenteurerin
    Zitat Zitat von Lazor Beitrag anzeigen
    No, actually I've forgotten it ! Till the second half of this month I will be (actually I already am) really time pressured and I can't translate everything or check the site that often. Sorry!
    that sounds very bad. i wish you the very best for this time. hopefully you will be completely back soon.
    Mistify ist offline

16. #16 Zitieren
    Thanks Mistify

The website DataStronghold published a preview for "Rise of the Argonauts". The main difference between this and previous previews has to do with the 'intension' of the game. Elements that are vital for a RPG player in Rise of the Argonauts, would also satisfy an action player due to the Hack 'n' slash oriented combat system. The editor is very pleasantly surprised with RotA!

Click the link below to read the preview.
    Lazor ist offline

17. #17 Zitieren
    Update

Thanks to Jigglybean (who's working on Codemasters) we've learnt Rise of the Argonaut's release dates around the globe:

Europe (apart from the UK): 12. December 2008
    USA: 16. December 2008
    Australia: 12. December 2008
    UK: Beginning of 2009
    Japan: N/A

In some countries it's possible that the distributors of the Game will give you some "bonus-stuff" if you pre-order the game. So keep your eyes open!
    Britons and Japanese people should be patient, and wait till the new year. But the rest of us (well, most of us) can enjoy the game in less than a week!
    Lazor ist offline

18. #18 Zitieren
    Update

The contest has ended and we've got our three winners. They are CMS, Diablo and Thalys. They made some wonderful videos, that you can watch, enjoy, and maybe get inspired and make your own fantrailers! We'd like to thank the participants and the voters, and congratulate the winners, who won some unique RotA collectible stuff. If you want to watch the trailers simply click the link below:
    Fantrailer Contest
    Lazor ist offline

19. #19 Zitieren
    Update

As we getting closer to the release date we want to show you five new Screenshots. The content's quality of the latest images and videos is getting better and better, and that's good, since there were a lot of people, criticizing the game regarding the visual part of it. Apparently Liquid Entertainment did not remain idle the last week.
    Lazor ist offline

20. #20 Zitieren
    Abenteurerin
    jipie the release is getting closer and i cant await it until i hold the game i my own hands. at my opinion this screen is the best one: http://www.rota-game.de/showimg.php?...1&screenid=252
    very mysterious!

am i the only one who posts replies?
    Mistify ist offline

Seite 1 von 2 12 Letzte »