Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Ergebnis 1 bis 8 von 8
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    Knight Avatar von Dragonofdarkness

Dragonofdarkness ist offline

Post [Story] The Elder Scrolls : Rashiel's Diary

Now, a little Background story:
    I have never played TES 1, 2 or 3 and i have barely tried TES 4 once.
    but after trying Oblivion i was kind of adicted already. i read and read and read and read Lore and stories for some time. when i get my new Computer i will Buy Oblivion and play it.
    But i decided to make a background story for a Character i have planned.
    Rashiel Le'eisar, a Khajiit.
    so i started writing his diary, from he was twenty, and till Tes 4 begins. And i hope you all know the [Story] rules.
    Also i decided not to make a Discussion thread, if someone Absolutely needs to comment this, go ahead, make a thread. but i don't care

C'ya!
    The Change of a Heart = I - II - III
    The Elder Scrolls : Rashiel's Diary
    Adragan
    If quoting someone makes you seem smart, then I guess coming up with your own quotable quote means you are smart?
    Geändert von Dragonofdarkness (17.08.2008 um 13:29 Uhr)

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2

RASHIEL'S DIARY

THE FIFTH OF THE SECOND SEED AND THE YEAR OF AKATOSH 432

My name is Rashiel Le'eisar, i am a twenty year old Khajiit and i used to live in a small hunters
    cabin not far from Corinthe. but now i am sitting in the back of a cart on my way too Rimmen.
    I was born under The Shadow. Khajiit that is Born under The Shadow gets a choise when they turn twenty.
    i acepted, it is to join the Claws of Darkness. It is similar to the Argonians ShadowScales,
    But there are some differences, first, Khajiit may choose to join them or not, second we are not taken at birth,
    they visit us when we turn twenty. and third, we get trained to perfection and then sent into the world,
    to do whatever we like. They told me i should keep records of my life from now on, so they gave me a Diary,
    a quill and an Inkwell. i can't wait to start training.

It is now nighttime. We arrived at a small ruined Mansion not far from Rimmen. we entered a secret passage,
    and ventured deep underground and into their Headquarters. there must have been atleast Hundred Khajiit there.
    I got Clothes, and some weapons, then they gave me a key and showed me my room. Then i met a Khajiit
    named Ar'khan. He trained me for two hours in sneaking, fighting with daggers and such.
    after that i went exhausted to bed, and here i am, writing. Good night.

3E 432 THE 6TH - SECOND SEED

Another day, i just ate breakfast and now i will go train some more, my master also said i needn't report
    in my diary ALL the time, so from now on Main events only!
    I am done training and everyone agrees that i lear fast, i have even gotten my first mission, i shall depart now.
    The mission is done, my first kill. What a rush! my master says i must learn to keep calmer, i will try.

3E 432 THE 9TH - SECOND SEED

Two Missions await today, oh and By the way. three days of hard training has passed since i last wrote.
    i suddenley remembered this book but my master said it doesen't really matter. Maybe i should stop?

Mission sucess, i have gained quite a reputation by now, most the other Aprentices actully look up at me.

3E 432 THE 23RD - SECOND SEED

Two weeks since last writing, i really should write more, but i find myself having less and less time,
    today i shall join a group which is preparing an attack on a traitor of The Mane. that means i won't be back for
    a week or so. See you diary!

3E 432 THE 13TH - MID YEAR

We ran into trouble, three weeks have passed and half our group got killed, the reason?
    They were too many and one of the now dead was foolish enough to try scout ahead from a tree, he fell down.

3E 432 THE 16TH - MID YEAR

All the trouble has been cleared, i am fully rested and today i shall no longer be an aprentice.
    i shall go through a tests today and if i pass i will become a Ja'Assasin, Which is basicly a junior assassin.
    I have passed the test, my test was to defeat a troll without letting him see me. and i passed!
    now i will simply go and enjoy the Mid year Celebration with everyone else.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3

3E 432 THE 20TH - MID YEAR

I have received and finished my first real, solo mission. i have gotten more weapons a special ring and
    a new armour set. i hope i will get many of these later.

3E 432 THE 23RD - MID YEAR

I am one of the best the Claws have, now i will travel to the land of the argonians, the Black Marsh.
    I don't expect to return very soon, but hopefully, i will return. so i now leave my diary here as i am restricted
    to carry few things. See you!

3E 432 THE 3RD - HEARTFIRE

Now i am back, just in time for Tales and Tallows. which is a bit funny because of the tale i will noe tell.
    I traveled directley past Rimmen, in the cloak of night. i then entered Cyrodiil before going south into
    Black Marsh. i passed Gideon and headed for Blackrose. When i came there i waited and watched
    a house and it's owners routines to the end of Sun's Height. Then i picked them of, one after one
    without anyone noticing me, after that i headed for Archon. it took me two weeks to get through the swamplands
    Once in Archon i killed a Argonian which trained the local people in the art of blades.
    Then i headed back which took another two weeks. i slept at an inn in Blackrose for a night before i
    headed back to the Claw's headquarters, which took almost a week. and now i'm here!
    i will now go to the rest of the claws and listen to other stories as well as telling my new one.

3E 432 THE 7TH - HEARTFIRE

Finaly, i heard rumours that i will become a real assassin in a couple of weeks, i can't wait.
    but right now i ahve alot of new missions here in Elsweyr so i won't write for awhile, bye!

3E 432 THE 28TH - HEARTFIRE

Back from the missions, full success and i'm filthy rich now!
    i can't wait....

3E 432 THE 30TH - HEARTFIRE

I am now a full member of the Claws of Darkness.
    I have received my claws and a Black cloak. Also they have tattoed The Shadow on my arm.
    I have gathered my possesions and sold what i don't need, i have said goodbye to Ar'khan which was very proud
    Now i set out for Corinthe. And my life fully begin!

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4

3E 432 THE 18TH - FROSTFALL

The most amazing thing in my life happened two days ago, i was accepting missions from rich strangers
    as usual, i have done quite some missions since the last time i reported to my diary.
    anyways, two days ago i Khajiit in a dark robe pulled me into a damp, hidden place of the city.
    He said he worked for the Mane, and that she was pleased with my good work. he offered me a job.
    To assassinate one of Her own generals! he was accused for treachery but the publics protested
    against his downfall, so i had to bring it in secret. i was even paid right at the spot, twenty thousand
    gold coins, right at the spot! i quietly snuck into the Fort in the shadow of night, i stabbed his throat,
    giving him an instant, but painfull death. and today i got a letter from The Mane herself that she was pleased!
    it was even signed by her, but also, she said that if i breathed just a single word of this, she would get me killed,
    Then it was written that '"i'm not the only Capable Khajiit in Elsweyr.". but it was unneeded,
    I would NEVER betray the mane.

3E 432 THE 20TH - FROSTFALL

Another mission from The Mane, am i really that good? or is someone pulling my tail? Anyways i accepted.
    I went to the Harbour city of Senchal. I killed a human, an Imperial i think, he was there to infiltrate our empire.
    He said he was there to trade and enjoy the land of the Khajiit, but after killing him i found several
    Documents on him, some were signed by a certain Aleaus, the documents said to blow up a Skooma den.
    Bastard. anwyays i decided to give the Documents to the messenger paying me, i got a neat bonus.

3E 432 THE 27TH - FROSTFALL

Another mission from The Mane, Assassinate the Argonian Trader Abej Raven. i wasn't told why
    but i'm pretty sure it was for stealing and transporting Skooma illegal. not the best payment this time,
    but as usual i got The Mane's Gratitude.

3E 432 THE 4TH - SUN'S DUSK

The end of the year is closing up, i heard some trouble have been brewing in the east, maybe i'll go there.
    But about missions, i haven't had much, killed a hunter, i'm gussing he owed somebody money.

3E 432 THE 7TH - SUN'S DUSK

I was summoned to the Capital, who knew i would be in the same town as the Mane once!?!?!
    I was told that they didn't have much more need for me and that the only problem remaining
    in Elsweyr was the trouble to the east, they said i needn't mix with the warriors there, i decided i would.
    You can't really blame me, imagine being one of the best in the land, working for your ruler alot,
    and when a war was about to begin you had to sit calm and hear about it from Heralds, No i replied.
    and so i left east.

3E 432 THE 16TH - SUN'S DUSK

Finally i have Arrived at the eastern borders of Elsweyr, long time since i've been here now.
    i can see Leyawiin, Khajiit are hiding in their own forests planning raids... i can not see the usual
    Khajiit grace here, i have decided to put my weapons aside and enter Cyrodiil
    as the Imperial people call it.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5

3E 432 THE 20TH - SUN'S DUSK

I was allowed to stay, they decided i wasn't a threat. and i have decided i aren't. During the last
    couple of days i have seen that the war here is insignificant, it means nothing to either empires.
    And as Elsweyr is rather neutral to the disgusting "Empire of Tamriel" i have decided to stay there.

3E 432 THE 23RD - SUN'S DUSK

A new mission, i will travel north across blackwood and into Morrowind, not long after i have entered
    Morrowind i am supposed to meet two People, a human of some sort and a Dark elf. i am to transport
    them to Leyawiin. not my usual kind of mission but the price was good so i accepted. i will leave now.

3E 432 THE 27TH - SUN'S DUSK

They are safe here at the inn of Leyawiin. and they have paid me five thousand gold just to keep
    them safe as they travel to Chorrol. a long Perilious journey, but i need to get away anyways.
    A long journey await.

3E 432 THE 10TH - EVENING STAR

We have arrived at Chorrol, during the journey i have grown quite close to the two travelers.
    The Dunmer's name is Kamu Valenteri, he is quite strong and very capable of defending himself,
    so i'm guessing they just needed an extra hand in their travles. But the human is a strang one,
    His name Is Edward Hargreaves, a strange time, and he seems old. I have seen his face many times
    and talked to him alot, but i can never figure out what kind of human he is, But i'm guessing Imperial.
    He is a Scholar of some sort, he seem to know everything, he also have pretty much the same view as
    me at the Raids towards Leyawiin. Also they have asked me to join them, they will explain better tomorrow.

3E 432 THE 11TH - EVENING STAR

it's getting colder in the air, i sat down in the inn with the Human and the elf, and they started telling their story.
    Edward, the human has lived for what seems to be an eternity, he lived exiled in a cold land called Skyrim,
    north of Cyrodiil. Five years ago he had a vision, he left Skyrim and headed for Morrowind, after two years
    he Finally met Kamu, the Elf. For the Vision was about a great hero, that hero was Kamu, three years after
    he was known all over the island Vvardenfel, but one day while he was fighting Vampires in a cave,
    three people saw that he was overwhelmed and dragged into the cave, with the Vampires Draining him.
    Three days later, in the evening, Edward and Kamu met in an Inn like nothing had happened, but Kamu's skin
    tone seemed grayer. He told Edward that now, he was a vampire. Edward didn't care, for Vampire or not he was still
    on of the Heroes written about in the Elder scrolls, "What is the Elder scrolls?" i asked. and he explained, he explained
    that they were ancient mysterious tomes that only the Moth priests could read, they told stories of the world and the gods,
    and most importantly, the heroes, Kamu was the third great one, Edward said. "so what do you want with me?" i asked.
    And Edward replied, "You have been a good friend, and you have great skills, we simply want you to be with us, be our friend
    and maybe join in on a small experiment we have." I asked once again, and as the other times he explained.
    they were going to make a series of secret underground quarters, and we would be their guardians.
    "What are these underground systems for?" i asked, Edward Grinned. "We will store the true stories of times, and valuable artifacts"
    he said. "it may become important one day" he added. and i agreed,
    from that day on The tree of us worked on getting the necesarry funds.

3E 432 THE 31ST - EVENING STAR

It is done, building and forging is half done, and all accounts are settled, now we need only finish our Quarters,
    I Have paid the Count of Kvatch and Chorrol, and i have paid all the Scholars and libraries for the books.
    And atlast, i killed The man who betrayed us, i felt like someone watched me as i did so, but it didn't matter.
    I cannot wait to see our Quarters ready. Edward's, which holds records and books, mine who holds Weapons and
    trinkets, and Kamu's who holds Magic and various Artifacts. Kamu says Edward has some secret papers saying
    there are more Quarters being built, but we know nothing, We enter the new year with Joy.

6. Beiträge anzeigen #6

3E 433 THE 1ST - MORNING STAR

I awoke, and there he was, all dressed in a black robe. i guessed it at once: The Dark Brotherhood,
    I reached for my dagger but he hold up his hand and spoke, he told me The Brotherhood was Interested,,
    in my skills, they had heard of me from Elsweyr, but they needed proof, and after the betrayer was killed
    they knew i had what it takes. They wanted me to kill a man staying at my very inn, i said i needed time to think.
    I thought, and i even questioned my friends, and i thought, and thought, Thinking time is over, the man dies tonight.

3E 433 THE 7TH - MORNING STAR

I have one of the highest rankings in the Dark Brotherhood, seems they know pretty much all my jobs in Glorious Elsweyr.
    Me and Kamu is headed for Imperial city to Borrow an Elder Scroll. Now i know what you are thinking, they mean "Borrow"
    as in stealing it, now i'm not going to say Stealing is sucyh a nasty word. But we realy are borrowing it!
    Edward seems to ahve this strange ability, like some sort of Clairvoyance, because only Moth priests are supposed
    to be able to read these scrolls, but he can too... well, off we are.

3E 433 THE 9TH - MORNING STAR

Close one, we almost got caught when we to borrowed the scroll, but placing it back went nicely.
    we hid it behind a bookshelf, so eventually they will find it, and keep it quiet, how embarrising
    would it be if they didn't keep it secret? Tamriel's "Rulers" lost a scroll behind a shelf and panicked!
    I can give me a good pat on the shoulder for this, but i neededn't because that's Edward doing,
    he boasts us like a cozy wolf begging for food whenever we help him with something.

3E 433 THE 15TH - MORNING STAR

Three more Scrolls disappeared and reappeared during the last couple of days, god how i love
    sneaking in and taking some of the best guarded things in Tamriel and then Returning it right under
    everyones noses! Anyways, i have gotten some time off by Edward and The Brotherhood.
    so i will travel to Sheogprath's Shrine, i have heard there is some kind of Horrid beast slumbering nearby.

3E 433 THE 4TH - Rain's Hand

I am a hunted Khajiit, i was seen at the shrine, and they thought i was part of some group,
    called, the Mythic dawn i think it was, never heard of them. As The Dark Brotherhood thougt
    i was going to rat them out they sent assasins to me, as did The claw, my own.. thought i would
    betray them, they thought i couldn't handle the torture, hours of it, Whipping, burning poking with
    sharp objects, but i did not prevail, and i only told them one thing, that i was the one who took the
    Elder Scrolls, i would not die Unknown, i was sentenced for hanging then, after a month of torture,
    Then came the day, three days before my executions, the guard bringing me food was suddenley
    dead, he fell to the floor, keys stolen door opened, The Dark Brotherhood, one person, cloaked within
    the essential Brotherhood armour. He jumped at me, but i dodged and threw him into the wall behind me,
    he passed out, i grabbed his weapon, killed another guard, stole back my equipment and escaped through
    a secret Sewer network from which the assassin had stepped, in the sewers a battle between Khajiit and
    various other races went on, only three people noticed me, and they i slew. once i came out into sunlight,
    i was exhausted, a shadow stepped infront of me, slay me, i said, i had had enough, no more power or will.
    "nope, your a bit too important" Kamu Said, he grabbed my arm and raised me to my feet, he helped me
    back to Edward's Quarters Which now stood completed, i was about to ask but The answer beat me to it.
    Yes, We are nearly done, Edward said.

3E 433 THE 20TH - RAIN'S HAND

Strength is returning to me, and the moments of Torture is disappearing from my memory.
    I will have my revenge one day, i have already gotten some of it. Three Dark brotherhood members have
    "Suddenley and Mysteriously" Disappeared. When i get a chanse, i will get my revenge on the claws also.
    i even got some strang mixture from Edward, i pasted it onto my skin and the next day the Tattoo was gone.
    If i feel in shape, i will join Kamu to Kvatch tomorow.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #7

3E 433 THE 23RD - RAIN'S HAND

Kvatch was a success. we have taken, copied and rewritten yet another Elder Scroll!
    I bet the leaders of Imperial city are pissed now.

3E 433 THE 25TH - RAIN'S HAND

Edward tells me that all Quarters stand complete, Me and Kamu have started the storing,
    we now also have ten Elder scrolls Successully copied down. It has really started.

3E 433 THE 28TH - RAIN'S HAND

Let's see then, seven daggers, nine swords, and some sort of Special Dagger, very powerful
    i've heard. And atlast, the Amulet of The one. Kamu has a selection of Scrolls and some bracers and amulets
    But most importantley, he has The Chalice of Morrowind, said to be the most powerful artifact created by mortals.
    Edward holds all the files of our cause and the Elder Scrolls. Are we some kind of saviors? maybe.

3E 433 THE 3RD - SECOND SEED

My Birthday is closing up, Edward says he has something special for me, also Kamu is bragging all
    the time of how we are the greatest heroes ever for doing this, i can't say i'm not proud, so many
    artifacts and Elder Scrolls. But he still brags to much. I Actully lost count of how many Elder Scrolls
    we have.

3E 433 THE 5TH - SECOND SEED

Ah, my birthday. We just relaxed today, Well deserved, Edward said. Can't really speak against him.
    I miss Elsweyr, but soon i will have my revenge.

3E 433 THE 7TH - SECOND SEED

Kamu is leaving, sad but true, he will travel north. towards Skyrim, Edward said it was fine.
    That he had served well here, but we both hope he will return soon, it won't be the same here without him.

8. Beiträge anzeigen #8

3E 433 THE 9TH - SECOND SEED

Edward has strucken Deadly sick, we are not sure what it is. It might be Efylnia, in that case i must travel to Elsweyr.

Edward wants me to travel for Elsweyr, get my revenge and the Nimbroonium, a plant that if, Edward
    Has Efylnia, he will be cured. i travel with haste.

3E 433 THE 20TH - LAST SEED

I have Been in Elsweyr, i slaughtered what remained of the ruined Claw bortherhood.
    Seems they were almost destroyed by an Argonian Raid. strange. I got the plant and
    returned to Edward, a long time had already passed. It was magical, something mystical
    the plant could not cure him. He is dying and he wants me to drop the key to his quarters
    in a nearby well, I will hide mine when i get a chanse. I hope Kamu knows what to do, i sent him
    a letter a while ago, i will now travel with speed to find a place to hide my key.

3E 433 THE 21ST - LAST SEED

When i exited Edward's Quarters and dropped the key in the well, Guards saw me,
    somehow they msut have seen me disappeare behind the abondoned house.
    I was taken to Imperial city for Being a member of the Dark Brotherhood.
    Damn, someone must have seen me, they took all my clothes and equipment and
    stored it somewhere. All they left me with was some rags, an Inkwell a quill and my diary,
    luckily i hid my key deep within my fur. I will bury the key now, and at the last chanse i get,
    bury my diary with it.

3E 433 THE 25TH - LAST SEED

They brought in another prisoner today, didn't see who or what it was though.
    Mumbled something, seemed to suffer Amnesia, but it never woke up.

3E 433 THE 26TH - LAST SEED
    The Guard said i will be executed soon, after writing this i will bury my Diary with my key.
    I do not care, i have served my causes well. and i walk towards my death proudly.

- Rashiel Le'eisar
    Geändert von Dragonofdarkness (22.08.2008 um 17:07 Uhr)