Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Ergebnis 1 bis 8 von 8
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    Rookie

Sizzay ist offline

I'm stuck in an area

hi i need help... i am stuck

i am stuck in the jungle area... i went back after killing those two flying sister birdies to do some side quests.... now i cant go back to other areas to do main quest :S

this image explains my situation:
    http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/5...rgaanblank.jpg

blue is the area where i can move

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2
    Rookie

MrSuppish ist offline
    go across the bridge and into the tunnel near where the troll is/was. It is just west of where the guard wont let you into town

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3
    Rookie

Sizzay ist offline
    no... cant go there... the door is closed after u kill those flaying demon sisters ;

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4
    Adventurer

DABhand ist offline
    After killing the sisters, did you help the villagers in the cave to retake their village?

If so you got an item that will destroy the way blocking the pass in the west of that village (directly west of the arrow where you pointed you killed the sisters - just before the ocean).

Use the teleport stones to get back quickly, bear in mind they are only paired, but it will save you running all the way back.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5
    Rookie

nicofast ist offline
    Hi, I'm stuck just like you Sizzay, went back to do that side quest, "guardian dog" i think it was (jabo related), and now I can't go anywhere, but I went a bit further than you after killing the demon sisters, I was at Thorniara and decided to go and clean some side quests so redoing the hole map... and now stuck. If only I could teleport out of this jungle area...

6. Beiträge anzeigen #6
    Rookie

Sizzay ist offline
    if teleport pads would link to all other discovered teleport pads there would not be a problem... and the game would be better to play because you wouldn't have to run across all map to do a side quest that you didnt do before... :/

7. Beiträge anzeigen #7
    Rookie

nicofast ist offline
    Hi !!

I found a solution for our problem sizzay,

I downloaded the trainer +11, and went to the most southern part of your map that is painted in blue, once there, I activated hyper speed and started running towards the door and trying to jump like a motocross bike.

You know what? it worked! Trial and error, maybe on my 6th try.

I hope this helps.

8. Beiträge anzeigen #8
    Rookie

Sizzay ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von nicofast Beitrag anzeigen
    Hi !!

I found a solution for our problem sizzay,

I downloaded the trainer +11, and went to the most southern part of your map that is painted in blue, once there, I activated hyper speed and started running towards the door and trying to jump like a motocross bike.

You know what? it worked! Trial and error, maybe on my 6th try.

I hope this helps.
    thanks... i tried that b4 but it didn't work i will try again