Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Seite 1 von 2 12 Letzte »
Ergebnis 1 bis 20 von 26
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    Apprentice Avatar von qndy

qndy ist offline

gothic3 - ruined story?

do u think the story will be ruined in G3
    in G1 and G2 the story is perfect but i`m affraid that in G3 the story will be lame ..i really hope not gothic has fans because the great story and many rutes u can try. really nice game .pls answer

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2
    banned Avatar von Ynmar

Ynmar ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von qndy
    do u think the story will be ruined in G3
    in G1 and G2 the story is perfect but i`m affraid that in G3 the story will be lame ..i really hope not gothic has fans because the great story and many rutes u can try. really nice game .pls answer
    The thing is we don't know the story from G3..
    And the story from G2 was lame, it gave the main plot away at the very beginning!

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3
    Apprentice Avatar von Red wind

Red wind ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Ynmar
    And the story from G2 was lame, it gave the main plot away at the very beginning!
    Agreed.
    I don't think that g3 story will be lame.It just can't.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4
    Veteran Avatar von Arv@

Arv@ ist offline
    you're right
    it can't be lame and by all i hesred about the game it has to be good. and it is also true that the gothic 2 story was given at the start. but its actually a good story. i think the gothic 3 story will be almost as good as that one in gothic1, which is better than the g2 story.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5
    Hero Avatar von .†.MikeL.†.

.†.MikeL.†. ist offline
    I don't think it will be a lame remember many exciting thing are going to happen and I'm refering to Lee and Xardas that he has some new powers
    And I can't say that G1 and G2 had perfect stories the only game I can say it has PERFECT story is FF7 and FF9

6. Beiträge anzeigen #6
    Knight Avatar von Gor_Na_Drak

Gor_Na_Drak ist offline
    One to many threads concentrating on "possible" negitive aspects of a game that isn't out yet. Will the combat suck? Will the story be lame? Are the graphics going to be better than some other game? Will the main quest be pointless? Pro horse-anti horse; I want a horse. Bugs. Will PB's way of level scaling suck?

Most of it isn't acctually complaining. It's like......precomplaining. People who can't acctually complain about the game because it's not out yet so they find something that they might be able to complain about in the future.

For the most part it's a free and open forum so if you really want to waste time with thinking about the negitive aspects of a game that you haven't played yet, be my guest. But my suggestion is.....give it a rest.

Now if you'll excuse me I have to go and take my medication.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #7
    Knight Avatar von Dez

Dez ist offline
    Like before Gor_Na_Drak brings sense and calmness to this overhysterical atmosphere. Listen to him. How can you be so swift to judge the game before actually playing it? Shouldn't we all be happy that devs are not afraid of making changes and adding new features, instead of delivering us an exact copy of g2?
    And this topic is really the best example of this hysteria. A story is the last thing we should worry about! Give them a chance. They haven't let us down yet.

8. Beiträge anzeigen #8
    Deus Avatar von WernerTWC

WernerTWC ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Gor_Na_Drak
    For the most part it's a free and open forum so if you really want to waste time with thinking about the negitive aspects of a game that you haven't played yet, be my guest. But my suggestion is.....give it a rest.
    *g* ,... i dunno if it could be called pseudo-moderating when you just read my mind,... ,... (j/k).
    Now, seriously, i can't understand why some pll are near to panic when it comes to g3, like you mentioned it, it seems so through the threads.

For the story:
    A story is the last thing we should worry about! Give them a chance. They haven't let us down yet.
    I don't do this often, but here it matches just perfectly: Dito!
    How can this story go bad, ... i mean we have many unanswered questions from the former parts of the game, so much potential and not forget about the (imho) best game-story-tellers ever.

... all will be fine! ^^

9. Beiträge anzeigen #9
    banned Avatar von GodZeys

GodZeys ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Gor_Na_Drak
    One to many threads concentrating on "possible" negitive aspects of a game that isn't out yet. Will the combat suck? Will the story be lame? Are the graphics going to be better than some other game? Will the main quest be pointless? Pro horse-anti horse; I want a horse. Bugs. Will PB's way of level scaling suck?

Most of it isn't acctually complaining. It's like......precomplaining. People who can't acctually complain about the game because it's not out yet so they find something that they might be able to complain about in the future.

Youre right

Everybody afraids that the super duper game he is waiting for 3 years now or more...will dissapoint him...

10. Beiträge anzeigen #10
    Local Hero Avatar von Meteorus

Meteorus ist offline
    Well to those, who think that G2 story was lame, G3 also should be lame - because you'll choose from the very beggining, for who you will stand for. I don't think,that if you played half of the game by orcs side and then suddenly decide to resque King, you'll be given such opportunity.
    ABout G1 - since I played G2 first I knew, who Sleeper was, but also there were such unsuspected by me moments, as FireMages slaying(it seems, that it wasn't directly mentioned in G2).

11. Beiträge anzeigen #11
    Deus Avatar von WernerTWC

WernerTWC ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Meteorus
    Well to those, who think that G2 story was lame, G3 also should be lame - because you'll choose from the very beggining, for who you will stand for.
    Sorry to say that, but this is just wrong.
    To say it simple: There will be a point in the game when you have to decide which way you go, one of the three big ways that directs you to the three different endings of the game. But that will be somewhere in the game, surely not at the beginning, you are free to explode the world, do sidequests at different factions etc...

I don't think,that if you played half of the game by orcs side and then suddenly decide to resque King, you'll be given such opportunity.
    Depends of what you doing the first half of the game. I mean sidequests or "big" (main) quests,... it shouldn't be that hard to differ these both kind of quests.

12. Beiträge anzeigen #12
    Veteran

Kraszu ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Meteorus
    Well to those, who think that G2 story was lame, G3 also should be lame - because you'll choose from the very beggining, for who you will stand for..
    You do not know how it will work. You may have option to join Orcs later in game, and you can finish the game not belonging to any guild. Orcs also have different tribes so it can be more complex, also we have nothing about what Orcs are up too.

13. Beiträge anzeigen #13
    General Avatar von Khaled

Khaled ist offline
    Or you could just finish the game Guildless...just think of it..a story with 3 different endings just can't go bad...The story is the last thing we should worry about...I am afraid that the story could be screwed up if a G4 will appear...with the three possible endings..it will be damn hard to make a conection with G4..therefore,I really think that Gothic shoul end now..with a grand fianle..a great story...and hundreds of hours of replayability

14. Beiträge anzeigen #14
    Dragonslayer Avatar von Danutz_plusplus

Danutz_plusplus ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Khaled
    Or you could just finish the game Guildless...just think of it..a story with 3 different endings just can't go bad...The story is the last thing we should worry about...I am afraid that the story could be screwed up if a G4 will appear...with the three possible endings..it will be damn hard to make a conection with G4..therefore,I really think that Gothic shoul end now..with a grand fianle..a great story...and hundreds of hours of replayability
    Or they could do it like this: Lets say G3 will have 3 endings. We'll call them ending1, ending2, ending3. Ok, and what if G4 will continue from ending1, G5 will continue from ending2, and G6 from ending3. Then they will continue with other gothic games, something similar to Legacy of Kain, where Blood Omen followed kain's path and Soul Reaver followed raziel's path. In one of the gothic games you would control our nameless hero, but in the other you would control, let's say Diego, or Gorn, .... This would be really nice imo.

15. Beiträge anzeigen #15
    General Avatar von Khaled

Khaled ist offline
    this thing has been discussd I think..if not here then on JoWood forum..maybe a new trilogy with Diego,Lester,Gorn,Milten available to play..but there are mod's now in which you play as Diego,Gorn...and so on..and i don't think that our friends did smth so special to be mentioned in an entire game..they would be heroes just like nameless one..NO!!! Gothic series should end here an now...the best decision would be another trilogy..related somehow to our hero and the Gothic story..it's also a pity to abandon this universe

16. Beiträge anzeigen #16

Gor_Na_Drak ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Khaled
    this thing has been discussd I think..if not here then on JoWood forum..maybe a new trilogy with Diego,Lester,Gorn,Milten available to play..but there are mod's now in which you play as Diego,Gorn...and so on..and i don't think that our friends did smth so special to be mentioned in an entire game..they would be heroes just like nameless one..NO!!! Gothic series should end here an now...the best decision would be another trilogy..related somehow to our hero and the Gothic story..it's also a pity to abandon this universe
    I agree that I think the adventure of the nameless one should end here. But it shouldn't be the end of Gothic. PB can make this world as big as they want. I'd like to see a character in G3 who is from a continent we haven't heard from before. Not a main character, but someone who kind of opens the door to another place in the Gothic world. Different conflicts, different monsters and enemies but with that classic Gothic feel and play. A new hero means not having to explain why his/her attributes start at 10. A new place also opens the door for our own character creation. Choosing the look of the character, and having the choice of a female hero for the ladies we have here who love the Gothic games. I really want to see more Gothic games in the future, but if we keep the same cast sooner or latter we will tire of them. Better to let them retire on top and give us a new cast of characters and new stories and adventures.

17. Beiträge anzeigen #17
    Dragonslayer Avatar von Danutz_plusplus

Danutz_plusplus ist offline
    Here's an idea about a next trilogy in the world of gothic. how about they show us the war between the orcs and the humans from the orc's point of view.We could start as a young orc in the ranks of the orcs, with different orc tribes and so on.

18. Beiträge anzeigen #18

Gor_Na_Drak ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Danutz_plusplus
    Here's an idea about a next trilogy in the world of gothic. how about they show us the war between the orcs and the humans from the orc's point of view.We could start as a young orc in the ranks of the orcs, with different orc tribes and so on.
    Could work, maybe. I'm really hoping I get to see things from their point of view in G3. For all we know, from their point of view, it was Rhobar who started the war and they were just defending themselves. The god of the humans was Innos, so they went with Beliar, not because they are evil but because he offered them the best hope in defeating the Innos led humans.

19. Beiträge anzeigen #19
    banned Avatar von GodZeys

GodZeys ist offline
    The same story i was thinking too...GREAT

20. Beiträge anzeigen #20
    Apprentice Avatar von qndy

qndy ist offline
    the G1 story was great and G2 was not bad ..not so impresiv but nice .. i`ve read al lot about G3 and i heard that the G3 story wil bee the best it to come ..i have my dooubts.. i really hope this will bee the best game in G series.. i really think that G1 and G2 the best part of it is the quest and the story hope this will contiune .. merci la toata lumea .. thx guys

Edit:

and about the orc thing .. myght bee interesting .. really good ideea but i sill don`t understand who am i ... i finished G2 12 times and G1 5 times ...
    Geändert von WernerTWC (29.06.2006 um 18:05 Uhr) Grund: doublepost

Seite 1 von 2 12 Letzte »