Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Ergebnis 1 bis 4 von 4
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1 Zitieren
    Rookie

Crystallis ist offline

Red face Bilgot

So, after you rescue Bilgot, did anyone figure it out where the hell is he? Coz in chapter 3 i can`t find him. And if i remember corectly i`ve saw him once in khorinis by the waterfall after i rescued him and he was saying something like, "thank you for rescuing me, i`m heading for Khorinis now", or something like that.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2 Zitieren
    Hydrabogen Avatar von Windmacht

Windmacht ist offline
    Bilgot is a little bit buggy. But I cant remember seeing him at the waterfall in Khorinis. In the normal game (without any mods) he shouldn't be in Khorinis.

Normally Bilgot stays for at the abadon mine and disappear later or he drops dead or he is for the whole game at this mine.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3 Zitieren
    Rookie

Crystallis ist offline
    Here`s another question. I`ve put Canthar in jail in C1 and now he`s out and took his old stall back. So where did sara dissapear? Also i can "fix" this bug with cheat, by inserting him vlk_4120_bilgot in khorinis, but i need his "was suppose to be routine in khorinis", otherwise he`ll just stay there, so what`s his WP?
    Geändert von Crystallis (16.05.2014 um 11:41 Uhr)

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4 Zitieren
    Ehrengarde Avatar von Nymphicus

Nymphicus ist offline
    Sarah is just gone, you won't find her in the game anymore. Since she isn't in Prison, she could have been killed