Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Ergebnis 1 bis 15 von 15
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    Rookie

masica ist offline

Good 'Found' Weapons - Fine Long Sword; Where?

On one of the Maps on the WOG site, it lists many of the good found weapons. One is a Fine Long Sword, number 10 on that map. From the map, it looks to be just north of Xardas' Tower where you start off, kind of up in the mountains. I've played G2 a number of times, but I can't recall exactly where this Sword is located.

Is it in a cave somewhere? Or laying near an old pile of bones?

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2
    Warrior Avatar von bergo

bergo ist offline
    give a link to this map

I know one that you can find in
    Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)
    the left tower of the east gate
    Geändert von bergo (11.06.2009 um 18:59 Uhr)

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3
    Rookie

masica ist offline
    Here's the link to the map in question:

http://www.worldofgothic.com/images/...ld_weapons.jpg

I'll have to get the Sneak & Pickpocket skill to get the Sword in the Tower.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4
    Warrior Avatar von bergo

bergo ist offline
    I didn't say you welcome.

Beat the guy take his key and use oblivion spell

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5
    Sword Master Avatar von UR1Z13L

UR1Z13L ist offline
    So is someone gona say how to get the sword near xardas tower or is it a mistake in the map

6. Beiträge anzeigen #6
    Warrior Avatar von bergo

bergo ist offline
    I'm not sure but you can find it behind tavern Dead Harpy in the cave of Undeads at the cemetery.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #7
    Rookie

masica ist offline
    In the cemetery across the road from the tavern, there are two caves. One has three Zombies in it with several coffins. On the coffin in the middle of the cave, there is a Paladin's Two-Hander and on two other coffins, there is a Paladin's Sword. Unless I missed the Fine Long Sword, it's not there. I'll check again. I think the other cave just had a couple Molerats and nothing else.

8. Beiträge anzeigen #8
    Warrior Avatar von bergo

bergo ist offline
    Database says that you can find it only in the city tower or buy it

9. Beiträge anzeigen #9
    Rookie

masica ist offline
    The database is correct; the map is in error. I went to the cave and while inside, I called up the in-game map. It appears it's the same location referenced on the map in my link. As I mentioned, the only swords inside were a Paladin's Two Hander, 40 STR-40 DMG, and two Paladin's Swords that I found earlier.

Thanks.

10. Beiträge anzeigen #10
    Knight Avatar von catalinux

catalinux ist offline
    You can find the fine long sword if you take from the tavern the path to the pyramides, in that place where in G2 vanilla you met the stone golem (just before reaching the bridge). there are also some potions, a dragon root...

11. Beiträge anzeigen #11
    Warrior Avatar von bergo

bergo ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von catalinux Beitrag anzeigen
    You can find the fine long sword if you take from the tavern the path to the pyramides, in that place where in G2 vanilla you met the stone golem (just before reaching the bridge). there are also some potions, a dragon root...
    No, there is a Longsword at that place. But we talk about G2 not NORT

12. Beiträge anzeigen #12
    Knight Avatar von Dez

Dez ist offline
    If we are talking about notr, there is definitely a fine long sword to be found in the addon world. It is inside one of the caves. If my memory serves me right there used to be couple of black coblins inside and if you went further inside there was a shadowbeast guarding 2 or 3 chests. Also tbere was a red X on the ground, (one of those treasure sites). I don't remember exactly whether the sword was hidden in the ground or inside the chests but it was definitely there.

I'm sorry that I cannot pinpoint the exact location but if wog has maps for each location I'm sure this one is listed in their maps too.

As for the orginal question. I don't think you can find a fine long sword in the old world at all. You can buy one for certain but to find one for free... Well like said its been too long
    Geändert von Dez (15.06.2009 um 06:42 Uhr)

13. Beiträge anzeigen #13
    Sword Master Avatar von Mage Master

Mage Master ist offline
    Hmm... maybe its with those lizards? You know the ones that you have to go trough so secret mountain path. I can't explain how to get there so I won't be of any help in this matter. But I think that there might be another way to them looking at the map that is

14. Beiträge anzeigen #14
    Rookie

masica ist offline
    I finally took the long way to get it by learning Pickpocket & Sneak. I got my Dex up to 40, stole all the Keys I could from the guards, and used Sneak in broad daylight to get into the left tower. I grabbed the Fine Long Sword in there and got away clean.

Then, I discover that in Chapter 2 Hakon, I think, sells it. Oh, well. Pickpocketing is easy money and a bit of experience.

15. Beiträge anzeigen #15
    Warrior Avatar von bergo

bergo ist offline
    @masica: congratulations but there is more god weapons than this one