Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3

How to get further in the game

1. #1 Zitieren
    Neuling
    Hi

I cant seem to find any way of getting further in the game.

I have just killed the first blobTITAN, and now noone will give me any new quests.

only have 2 quests hanging that i cannot finish. First is the very first elf quest to avenge the warrior. I took the gate at that time but returned without finishing it, and I have never been able to return to the lower depts (but not sure the quest is necesary as I have gotten the quest to kill the FOG and I have done that one, so the elves wont give me any more q's)

The other is to find a bodyguard for the angel (it says find one in the field hospital but noone will say anything to me down there anymore)

So all in all I have no idea what to do next. Those few areas I can get to (Field Hospital, Cemetary of the dark church and the place with the Sartor Gate) have nothing new for me. all other places is not accesible anymore

Oh Forgot if important : Im playing on Steam version 1.6.3
    Talosia ist offline Geändert von Talosia (26.11.2011 um 19:32 Uhr)

2. #2 Zitieren
    Rookie
    Zitat Zitat von Talosia Beitrag anzeigen
    The other is to find a bodyguard for the angel (it says find one in the field hospital but noone will say anything to me down there anymore
    You need to talk to Sir Silver (right next to the Princess).
    Ryld ist offline

3. #3 Zitieren
    Neuling
    OMG thank you (how did I not see him) - looks like he leads me on with new quests too
    Talosia ist offline