Home Risen Risen2 Risen3 Forum English Russian

Registrieren Hilfe Kalender Heutige Beiträge
Ergebnis 1 bis 8 von 8
  1. #1 Zitieren
    Warrior Avatar von SacredGamer
    A variety of online options are available for those interested in getting Risen via digital delivery:

> Steam are offering 10% off
    > GamersGate
    > Deep Silver store promise "high speed download available to play on 2 October from 00:01 hours"

Also, grab the manual from Steam here.

Source:RPGWATCH.
    SacredGamer ist offline

2. #2 Zitieren
    Knight Avatar von NCONiall
    I prefer to get it from Amazon its cheaper for me(www.amazon.co.uk) and Steam is dearer by £10 although it has an advantage, you can play it as soon as it hits midnight rather than wait for the mail to come. I like to get the box becuase I would like to add it to my collection right beside Gothic
    NCONiall ist offline

3. #3 Zitieren
    Waldläufer
    Im getting it for like half price because i get a discount on all my games at my local shop.

But i might have to wait until mid-day on release to play it.
    Mrdolce ist offline

4. #4 Zitieren
    Apprentice
    Zitat Zitat von SacredGamer Beitrag anzeigen
    A variety of online options are available for those interested in getting Risen via digital delivery:

> Steam are offering 10% off
    > GamersGate
    > Deep Silver store promise "high speed download available to play on 2 October from 00:01 hours"

Also, grab the manual from Steam here.

Source:RPGWATCH.
    I'm worried about not being able to find Risen on release day and was looking towards purchasing from online download but wanted to know more about it. I heard with steam, you can't really apply community patches and sometimes their patches aren't always on time, is this true with the other two online sites listed here? Is there an online site that sells the game where you can patch it with the regular patches? Also, will both of those other sites be okay to buy from within the US?
    SadExchange ist offline

5. #5 Zitieren
    Veteran
    Consider ordering from GoGamer with overnight shipping.
    Gorath ist offline

6. #6 Zitieren
    Knight Avatar von RobinHood 13.
    Zitat Zitat von SadExchange Beitrag anzeigen
    I'm worried about not being able to find Risen on release day and was looking towards purchasing from online download but wanted to know more about it. I heard with steam, you can't really apply community patches and sometimes their patches aren't always on time, is this true with the other two online sites listed here? Is there an online site that sells the game where you can patch it with the regular patches? Also, will both of those other sites be okay to buy from within the US?
    Well, deepsilver is definitely better than Steam.
    It's cheaper, and you get the soundtrack. Besides Steam will have DRM (I think).
    RobinHood 13. ist offline

7. #7 Zitieren
    Ranger Avatar von Arkose
    Steam always has DRM because Steam itself is DRM.

But yes, some games have SecuROM or whatever as well. Twice the DRM, no soundtrack, all for about the price of the retail version? What a deal!
    Arkose ist offline

8. #8 Zitieren
    Neuling
    I'm from Switzerland but I'm staying in New Zealand. So I have to buy the English version here in New Zealand cause buy a german version or a Steam version is nothing for me. I want to hold the game in my hands.

PS: Arkose have a look in your messages *g*
    Xunral ist offline