Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Ergebnis 1 bis 6 von 6
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    Rookie

DukeM ist offline

Konrad's fire chalice

Hey all, new here. I dont know if this is already asked (and answered) but can anyone tell me what do i have to do to give "back" Konrad's magic in Trelis to get his fire chalice? I know i can beat him up but i kinda like him, lol. Thnx in advance

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2
    Deus Avatar von WernerTWC

WernerTWC ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von DukeM Beitrag anzeigen
    Hey all, new here. I dont know if this is already asked (and answered) but can anyone tell me what do i have to do to give "back" Konrad's magic in Trelis to get his fire chalice? I know i can beat him up but i kinda like him, lol. Thnx in advance
    Hi and §welcome to the forum!

Normaly you should get it after a little smalltalk, for the quests related to Konrad, check these two links:
    http://g3.no.game-host.org/displayquest.php?ID=590

http://g3.no.game-host.org/displayquest.php?ID=348

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3
    Rookie

DukeM ist offline
    Well talking doesn't help since i have talked to him and there is nothing left to say. I liberated Trelis by myself and his "talk options" remain the same. onastery, since HE has one of the 12???

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4
    Veteran Avatar von flamezlord

flamezlord ist offline
    If you select the right talk options, he should give you the fire chalice. Once you have the other 11 chalices, go to the nordmarian monastery (one of the fire chalices is there) and talk to milten for further instructions. For the right talk options, ask him what would renew his faith in innos. It's bugged if you've already asked that.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5
    Deus Avatar von WernerTWC

WernerTWC ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von DukeM Beitrag anzeigen
    Well talking doesn't help since i have talked to him and there is nothing left to say. I liberated Trelis by myself and his "talk options" remain the same. onastery, since HE has one of the 12???
    Well,... you could try it with a savegame before you talked to him the first time,... or you could cheat the firechalice:
    spawn It_FiremageCup

For a little more info, click here:
    http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum...4&#post3011104

6. Beiträge anzeigen #6
    Rookie

DukeM ist offline
    Well there has been almost 20 days since i talked to him, so i cant load the game, lol. I beat him and he still doesnt have it. I will try cheating :S. Thnx guyz