Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Ergebnis 1 bis 8 von 8
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    Local Hero

straychild ist offline

gothic2 gold @ steam

Hey I bought G2 gold steam, and it keeps crashing nonstop in that new area with water mages... First I took crew to hunt valley it crashed 5 times, tried to fix fragments with steam but it deleted my settings and I got by that mission but then I went to activate the portal first temple where you enter and it instant crashed again... Any solution to make that crappy hastely made coding on new g2 gold island to stop crashing whole game.

*edit*

I mean I have g2 classic bought from shop (that works pretty fine) and now bought legit g2 notr from steam I kinda expected those bugs to be fixed to be least playable, I know from old experience that it wont crash much after you get off from that island but its pain to play it over with 5min playtime for each crash.
    Geändert von straychild (26.09.2010 um 08:02 Uhr) Grund: added info

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2
    Local Hero

straychild ist offline
    Now I dunno what happened but I cant see health or manabar anymore, was setting resolution settings and cannot get em back no matter what I do.

3. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #3
    Mythos Avatar von Onisuzume

Onisuzume ist offline
    Why didn't you get the GOG version instead?

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4
    Local Hero

straychild ist offline
    Not for sale anywhere around here except online @ steam. Got that HP bar thing fixed, swapped resolutions some times and its working again. Guess 1280x800 wasn't supported for my nvidia. Still lots of crashes hope I get of from the new island soonish, still got the worst part to go 3 more temples to visit and area with the orcs crashes 90% of the time you walk around there... :/

Zitat Zitat von Onisuzume Beitrag anzeigen
    Why didn't you get the GOG version instead?

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5
    Chosen One Avatar von rockfest

rockfest ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von straychild Beitrag anzeigen
    Not for sale anywhere around here except online @ steam. Got that HP bar thing fixed, swapped resolutions some times and its working again. Guess 1280x800 wasn't supported for my nvidia. Still lots of crashes hope I get of from the new island soonish, still got the worst part to go 3 more temples to visit and area with the orcs crashes 90% of the time you walk around there... :/
    Try this

6. Beiträge anzeigen #6
    Local Hero

straychild ist offline
    Thanks, will give it a try, pure love for gothic games just hate crashes

Zitat Zitat von rockfest Beitrag anzeigen

7. Beiträge anzeigen #7
    Local Hero

straychild ist offline
    still crashes a lot =/

8. Beiträge anzeigen #8
    Local Hero

straychild ist offline
    I think after downloading this patch my mouse began to bug like it bugs in gothic1 and makes it unplayable for me, it jams the button on hold and only stops when I click it again to release it. you cant turn or anything when its jammed.