Home Risen Risen2 Risen3 Forum English Russian

Registrieren Hilfe Kalender Heutige Beiträge
Ergebnis 1 bis 13 von 13
  1. #1 Zitieren
    Rookie
    Ok, so I stalled out on this quest near the end. I have read on other forums how it is SUPPOSED to go, but in my game it just isn't working.

I have progressed to the point where you ask Ash about the murder, he is SUPPOSED to get angry and attack you....blah blah blah. Afterward you sell weed.

My issue is this: Ash shouted a bit, then turned and walked away without attacking, making it impossible for the quest to progress. I quicksaved and tried beating the crap out of him anyways, but that didn't do anything. At this point I have talked to every single person in the monastery and cannot get anyone to even talk about weed, nor can I talk to Ash at all (dialogue doesn't open).

Any suggestions? Am i missing something? I looked at a step-by-step guide for this quest and it appears that i have done everything right, but the quest just kind of stopped working.
    sloth ist offline

2. #2 Zitieren
    Ranger
    Go talk to taylor first. Then return and speak to Ash.
    Ash probably told you "you got it all wrong, it's not me, it's taylor" or something like that. If not it might be a bug.

Either way go speak to taylor. He should be either where the pigs are (if you did that quest) or where pallas is.
    aqwerty ist offline

3. #3 Zitieren
    Rookie
    Yeah, Taylor won't talk to me either.
    sloth ist offline

4. #4 Zitieren
    Rookie
    if someone dont want to talk to you, use Joke Rune or scroll on them.
    That usualy helps, to make them your friends again.
    YesThor ist offline

5. #5 Zitieren
    Rookie
    Zitat Zitat von YesThor Beitrag anzeigen
    if someone dont want to talk to you, use Joke Rune or scroll on them.
    That usualy helps, to make them your friends again.
    Sorry, I should have been more clear. The people aren't angrily refusing to talk to me (such as if I were a thief) instead they are giving me the canned phrases that mean 'Dude there is nothing to talk about here and this guy isn't a merchant so piss off'. Just in case though, i went back to the monastery and became the court jester, hitting everyone i could find with a joke spell. Still nothing.

Thanks for the tip though, had me hopeful for a moment
    sloth ist offline

6. #6 Zitieren
    Local Hero Avatar von nooneimportant
    @sloth

you mentioned you read how this quest is supposed to go. Where did you read it? I searched the forum and found nothing. Thanks
    [Bild: bannersm3.jpg]

"May you return in one piece."
    nooneimportant ist offline

7. #7 Zitieren
    Rookie
    I read it on a non-english site, over here:

http://www.joker.si/mn3njalnik/lofiv...99447-350.html

Search keyword 'hemlar' and look for the spoiler (in english).....or just read it here since i copied and pasted it :P

Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)
    - Inquisitor Mendoza tells you that the recruit Hemlar was murdered. You're supposed to find the murderer.
    - At the crime scene, you find the murder weapon (a knife) and a package of brewweed (a smoke drug).
    - You tell Master Vitus what you found. He recommends that you speak with quarter master Caspar.
    - Casper confirms that Hemlar was a drug dealer who had a partner that smuggeled the weed into the fortress.
    - You ask gate guard Pallas for a list of all people who are allowed to leave the fortress.
    - You speak with all the people on the list. Taylor always had to pay extra for his drugs. A motive?
    - Tucker mentions that the victim was befriended with Harlock, ex-pirate and cook of the fortress.
    - Harlock does not want to speak with you and throws you out of the kitchen. At least you managed to grab some stew.
    - You show Karlsen, the smith, the knife. He confirms that it is from Harlock's kitchen.
    - Confronted with that, Harlock gives in and tells you that Hemlar met his partner at the cemetary.
    - Cemetary keeper Yoki tells you for a bowl of stew that he saw Taylor.
    - Taylor admits that he followed Hemlar. He believes that the novice Ash was Hemlar's partner.
    - You confront Ash but he denies to be involved in the murder. So you threaten him.
    - Ash get provoked and attacks you. You win the duel.
    - Ash confesses and proposes a plan: To lure the murderer out, you should deal with drugs.
    - So you sell the weed to the recruits. You can get extra money from Taylor to tease him.
    - After selling ten stalk of brewweed, you take a bath and wait what happens.
    - Finally, the murderer shows up. He wants to take over the drug operations. They don't tell who was it.
    - In another quest, you had a chance to kill the murderer beforehand. In that event, you would have been removed from the case.

As i stated before however, when i confronted ash he did not get provoked into attacking me. Bleh.
    sloth ist offline

8. #8 Zitieren
    Adventurer Avatar von Cyrus35
    he didn't attacke me neither...
    Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)
    after u talk to him go to Casper(?) hi'll give u the weed to sell it to everyone around - or so i think -(all the npc with names in the courtyard, i did this mission night because all the recruit are sleeping in their rooms so i don't need to walk all the monastery for selling the weed ) after u sell it, u talk to casper again and he will tell u to go to the bathrooms, or something like that, u enter in the tub and wait for it...
    rest u'll see
    The end of Gothic for me is when the ship sunked on the way to Myrthana, because of the greedy N.H., who didn't want to throw away some gold...
    The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was ... is LOST."
    Cyrus35 ist offline

9. #9 Zitieren
    Rookie
    Sadly, I have tried this as well, goign so far as to rest multiple days and trying at all times of the day. Casper just gives me trade dialogue. Frustrating, to say the least.
    sloth ist offline

10. #10 Zitieren
    Just arrived
    This same thing happened to me. And I am quite certain it is because I didn't finish the quest before starting chapter 2. On another save I did finish the quest in chapter 1, and everything worked like it was supposed to.
    Aldeir ist offline

11. #11 Zitieren
    Waldläufer
    Same here, ive done this Quest twice b4, but now it just wont work

sry 4 bumpin an old post, but this is a problem a lot of ppl seem to have
    Wtf 70kb??
    Drayheart ist offline

12. #12 Zitieren
    Lehrling
    yep same thing happened to me i had much other quest bugs too like stalk gary and then he stopped at cutter he talked with him but i couldn't talk to both of them!
    Forum123 ist offline

13. #13 Zitieren
    Warrior Avatar von André Feroi
    Aldeir suggests that this happens when the quest isn't finished before starting chapter 2. Is it your case ?
    André Feroi ist offline