Home Risen Risen2 Risen3 Forum English Russian

Registrieren Hilfe Kalender Heutige Beiträge
Ergebnis 1 bis 12 von 12
  1. #1 Zitieren
    Apprentice
    Hello. It's possible to increase amount of dropped trophy/items from killing npc? I try find something about it in Risen Tple Editor, but i can find it. Example, if we kill Sand Devil, he drop Sensor(1 count), but i think about increase it receive 2 x Sensor. It's possible or not? Greetings.
    dorumia ist offline

2. #2 Zitieren
    General Avatar von tombom81
    well, hi, first of all: very surprising someone still tries modding Risen 2.

In my opinion the dropping is ruled by code, guess changing templates or lrent files is no option.

I searched the R2 RAM using CheatEngine. If you're somewhat familiar with it the 2nd picture may help you out with testing the "nature of dropping" in R2.

So far I replaced the Sensor of a SandDevil by a Ring Poison. That's funny but not what you need, I know.
    But it shows how the items to be dropped are organized in the RAM.

cheers.

changed item to be looted:
    Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)

What to find/change in RAM:
    "in der Erkundung dieser weiten und wunderbaren Welt" (post #70, höre link unten)
    TAS for Elex 2 at ELEX II Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)
    Umsturz bei den Morkons: best PB quest ever!
    "Hört mir bloß auf mit "Stormson".
    "In Toussaint wird schon für kleinere Schmähungen als diese Satisfaktion verlangt."
    Genug der "Blumensträuße". Ich WILL MadBob! Beugt die Realität!
    tombom81 ist offline

3. #3 Zitieren
    Apprentice
    Cheat Engine maybe is option, but modify .exe isn't good, because this can a destroy game. Replace item maybe have a little sense, but it can destroy balance.
    dorumia ist offline

4. #4 Zitieren
    Apprentice
    Btw. i have a little problem about editing PC_Hero.tple - if i increase Blood and Blood Max value, it don't have effect on game. Any idea, what's a problem?
    dorumia ist offline

5. #5 Zitieren
    Did you start a new game?

If that doesn't help it might be required to change the values in World_Intern.lrent, too:

[Bild: R2_Blood.jpg]

(64 000000 means 100 decimal)
    "in der Erkundung dieser weiten und wunderbaren Welt" (post #70, höre link unten)
    "In Toussaint wird schon für kleinere Schmähungen als diese Satisfaktion verlangt."
    tombom81 ist offline

6. #6 Zitieren
    Apprentice
    I edit that 2 value to 96(replace 64 to 96, which should give 150 blood on start) but even after start new game and create new Projects.pak game don't see change. Still hero have 100 blood.
    dorumia ist offline

7. #7 Zitieren
    Values in PC_Hero template changed, too? Then I'm runing out of ideas.

(The hero is special, as you may know. Did you manage to change any values of a monster?)

edit: changed the values in a savegame:

[Bild: R2_Blood_MaxBlood.jpg]
    tombom81 ist offline Geändert von tombom81 (06.06.2022 um 08:59 Uhr)

8. #8 Zitieren
    Apprentice
    Yes, I edit PC_Hero.tple too. I change value from few monster and i think with them it work. Btw i see you have other value in .sav than my. If i change it for 96/00/00/00/30/80/88 and try load save it give me crash to desktop. https://imgur.com/a/2jW4KD8
    dorumia ist offline

9. #9 Zitieren
    yeah, don't use absolute addresses. Search for the string "F9TBGEC0F9TB", then change the byte (Blood/MaxBlood) after the sequences 3571E60C04000000 <Blood> and 5BD323D304000000 <MaxBlood> just behind that string (overwrite mode to be used).

(Blood should not be greater than MaxBlood. They are DWords (size= 4 bytes), but one byte should do.)
    tombom81 ist offline

10. #10 Zitieren
    Apprentice
    Zitat Zitat von tombom81 Beitrag anzeigen
    yeah, don't use absolute addresses. Search for the string "F9TBGEC0F9TB", then change the byte (Blood/MaxBlood) after the sequences 3571E60C04000000 <Blood> and 5BD323D304000000 <MaxBlood> just behind that string (overwrite mode to be used).

(Blood should not be greater than MaxBlood. They are DWords (size= 4 bytes), but one byte should do.)
    After change that sequences blood increase in game correctly. So it's impossible to increase it without edit save files?
    dorumia ist offline

11. #11 Zitieren
    Zitat Zitat von dorumia Beitrag anzeigen
    So it's impossible to increase it without edit save files?
    That would make no sense to me. Changing the blood value in the PC_Hero.tple and in the World_Intern.lrent should do, at least when you start a new game. But the PC_Hero is "special", as I wrote. Maybe his startup values are ruled by code? I have no idea.

edit: the debug console ("pommes") came into my mind:

Use "teach MaxBlood x" to modify MaxBlood. x may be 231, whatever?
    tombom81 ist offline Geändert von tombom81 (07.06.2022 um 15:13 Uhr)

12. #12 Zitieren
    Apprentice
    Zitat Zitat von tombom81 Beitrag anzeigen
    That would make no sense to me. Changing the blood value in the PC_Hero.tple and in the World_Intern.lrent should do, at least when you start a new game. But the PC_Hero is "special", as I wrote. Maybe his startup values are ruled by code? I have no idea.

edit: the debug console ("pommes") came into my mind:

Use "teach MaxBlood x" to modify MaxBlood. x may be 231, whatever?
    Yeah, console command work too. But that's can be a problem if ex. i want share my "mod" with friends, where i need .pak files. Of course, they can use console too, if there's only one option to "fix" it.
    dorumia ist offline