Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Ergebnis 1 bis 12 von 12
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    Adventurer

robsan269 ist offline

Talking I found a solution to win the orcs

i found a solution to win the orcs when you have to win them alone, that is when the people in the town will not help you( to me this thing has happened to Geldern)

1- attack the orcs
    2- teleport you to a rebel camp (ae Nemora)
    3- the orcs will teleport themself to the camp chasing you
    4- you have now a big help from the rebels and the orcs will be soon won

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2
    Ehrengarde

Dimus ist offline
    He-he. And thus you'll lose too much experience for the orcs killed by local rebels.

By the way, why during Geldern liberation anybody from local slaves didn't begin to help you? After all it isn't difficult to inform the former magician of fire Marius that orcs don't have any artifact. However, to know about it possible only from the supreme shaman Grok, who under certain conditions can attack the hero. But Faring you should be liberate alone (or together with the partner).

3. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #3
    Veteran Avatar von CrashMorraKan

CrashMorraKan ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von robsan269 Beitrag anzeigen
    i found a solution to win the orcs when you have to win them alone, that is when the people in the town will not help you( to me this thing has happened to Geldern)

1- attack the orcs
    2- teleport you to a rebel camp (ae Nemora)
    3- the orcs will teleport themself to the camp chasing you
    4- you have now a big help from the rebels and the orcs will be soon won

i only find a WHOLE bunch of fun, when you destroy the artifacts of adanos the orcs and the hashishin no longer friends, so you should pick a city or fraction to have fun with, which i do kill one orc/mercenary or rebel in all camps or hashishin so i do like this:
    killing one opponent from EVERY rebel camps and orc/merc teleporting between ALL g3 world killing in nordmar in myrtana and then teleporting to braga or ishtar and then waiting until the fun begin ALL rebels/nordmarians/orcs and hashishin should mix and you stand on a roof and enjoy the show! killing on in ardea/reddock/nemora/okara/vengard-kap dune/montera/silden/geldern/gotha/trelis-wolf clan/hammer/fire and monastery then teleporting to braga and see who is the winner! and much of fun! and maybe ishtar for zuben to arrive.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4
    Veteran Avatar von ZombieNL

ZombieNL ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von CrashMorraKan Beitrag anzeigen
    i only find a WHOLE bunch of fun, when you destroy the artifacts of adanos the orcs and the hashishin no longer friends, so you should pick a city or fraction to have fun with, which i do kill one orc/mercenary or rebel in all camps or hashishin so i do like this:
    killing one opponent from EVERY rebel camps and orc/merc teleporting between ALL g3 world killing in nordmar in myrtana and then teleporting to braga or ishtar and then waiting until the fun begin ALL rebels/nordmarians/orcs and hashishin should mix and you stand on a roof and enjoy the show! killing on in ardea/reddock/nemora/okara/vengard-kap dune/montera/silden/geldern/gotha/trelis-wolf clan/hammer/fire and monastery then teleporting to braga and see who is the winner! and much of fun! and maybe ishtar for zuben to arrive.
    Sounds fun!!
    do you have a video off that?
    if so put it on YouTube please!
    What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger!

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5
    Local Hero Avatar von Vampyro

Vampyro ist offline
    that'll be nice

PS how can I liberate 'Cape Dun' with lvl 14?
    with the paladin and the peasants who are revolting, anyone?

stats:
    200hp
    160str
    bearded axe/longsword/halberd/hashishin bow (those r the weapons I have)

armor: light rebel/mercenary/leather garb

6. Beiträge anzeigen #6
    Knight

Alwin ist offline
    Your stats are quite low. You can only do the luring method - take one at once, retreat if too many people come at you at the same time. Before that, you can hide behind the slaves, letting the slaves tie down a few mercs and orcs, and hit those tied down from behind. (Generally a good idea to do this if there are lots of slaves in the city.) Main thing is: once the liberation starts, run like hell out of that small room, because you're gonna get cornered and shredded if you don't.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #7
    Adventurer

robsan269 ist offline

Talking for Dimus

especially for Dimus.
    i have had to find this solution. When i spoke to Grok he attacked me (someone in this forum has told to me it is because i have freed too many cities) and then i had not nobody that helped me.

it is sure ,i have lost xp points with the rebels help, but i have gained :

-time, how much time have i to spent to kill the orcs alone ?
    - i have avoided troubles,how many times i'll be been killed fighting alone ?

every time in the life you take a decision there are positives and negatives and i prefer to lose xp points than time (excuse my english ,i'm italian), not considering avoiding troubles....

what do you say to me Dimus ?

8. Beiträge anzeigen #8

Vampyro ist offline
    lol

that running out first and then straight to Uruk's house I learned already:
    I (already) killed him (once)>only had 50 hp left>went outside>fought with Silas and got killed

9. Beiträge anzeigen #9
    Local Hero

Cyclops1953 ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von robsan269 Beitrag anzeigen
    especially for Dimus.
    i have had to find this solution. When i spoke to Grok he attacked me (someone in this forum has told to me it is because i have freed too many cities) and then i had not nobody that helped me.

it is sure ,i have lost xp points with the rebels help, but i have gained :

-time, how much time have i to spent to kill the orcs alone ?
    - i have avoided troubles,how many times i'll be been killed fighting alone ?

every time in the life you take a decision there are positives and negatives and i prefer to lose xp points than time (excuse my english ,i'm italian), not considering avoiding troubles....

what do you say to me Dimus ?
    Lost xp = lost level ups = lost LP.Your hero will not be able to develope skills as high if you give up LP that way.Spend the time and gain the xp,it will be well worth it.A weak hero will find it harder to survive later in the game.

10. Beiträge anzeigen #10

Vampyro ist offline
    How many cities may I liberate?

Why do they only kill me when I talk to their leader when I liberated more than that?

What is/are the final goal(s) in this game? (orc/rebel) in G1 that was killing the Sleeper in G2 it whas the dragons and now? BTW its getting more and more 'things' you have to get rid of...

Is liberating Cape Dun a good idea?

11. Beiträge anzeigen #11
    Knight

Alwin ist offline
    How many cities may I liberate?
    2 without angering the leaders.

Why do they only kill me when I talk to their leader when I liberated more than that?
    Because a common orc couldn't care less about pursuing dangerous humans?

What is/are the final goal(s) in this game? (orc/rebel) in G1 that was killing the Sleeper in G2 it whas the dragons and now? BTW its getting more and more 'things' you have to get rid of...
    You have to fulfill the will of Innos or Beliar, or talk to Xardas and see if he has a third option for you, one that doesn't bind you to either god.

Is liberating Cape Dun a good idea?
    Once you have done all possible quests there, it's not a bad idea as long as you're still within the limit. It'll give you quite a lot of exp for all the orcs killed, and of course, the sense of satisfaction.

12. Beiträge anzeigen #12

Vampyro ist offline
    thats true, well I already liberateds Cape Dun but missed the quest for Urkrass
    and I was low lvl so not good in fighting (there r other things to learn)
    And got killed everytime until I went to Ardea and got a bit exp too>
    (NPC's don't kill eachother very fast)

Edit: do cities in Varant count in the max 2 cities?
    I mean they are not occupied by orcs...
    Geändert von Vampyro (04.09.2010 um 08:09 Uhr)