Home Risen Risen2 Risen3 Forum English Russian

Registrieren Hilfe Kalender Heutige Beiträge
Ergebnis 1 bis 6 von 6
    Waldläufer Avatar von A10Bomber
    So I received a warning for uploading that image. Silly imho, but I guess those are the rules... T_T But I guess in about 1-2 weeks all of the screens (and maybe a couple of new ones) will be released officially :S Sorry you guys

I have translated a short excerpt from the article to give you an impression how Piranha Bytes has already perfected some of the animation to a ridiculous amount:
    Zitat Zitat von Gamestar
    [...]
    While hammering at the broiling iron, you can watch its shape changing recognizably. To boost the grindstone, the craftsman pedals rhythmically - and the longer he is working, the more often he wipes the sweat from his forehead.
    [...]
    Zitat Zitat von mir
    Wenn da, wo sich bei anderen der Kopf befindet, nur ein riesiger Haufen Schei*e vor sich hin schmort, fällt es nicht ganz so leicht, sich von Zeit zu Zeit auch mal an die eigene Nase zu fassen...
    A10Bomber ist offline Geändert von A10Bomber (28.01.2009 um 18:41 Uhr) Grund: Links deleted

Knight
    wow, looks like they are doing with Risen what they forgot to add from g1 (and 2) on - add crazy amount of smaller details. That was their trademark and it really seems like they are going even more crazy with details this time, great!
    Zocky ist offline

Dragonslayer Avatar von Powaz
    I'm interested in how the alchemy will work.
    So you can actually see the red hot steel changing while it's hammered - awesome. I don't any other game that has so many details.
    Powaz ist offline

Sword Master Avatar von Argenguy
    That's a nice detail, that's something that I always love from PB's games, the attention to the small details. I remember of how impressed I was when I first saw a smithy at Gothic I.
    Argenguy ist offline

Dragonslayer Avatar von Powaz
    Yeah or the guy washing his face every morning at the bathing place of the Old Camp. I still remember that every evening in Gothic I used to spend in the market place. Guys near the fire playing the guitar, talking...

Piranha games have a lot of detail even Gothic 3 was full of handmade stuff, every barrel felt like it was planted there with hand. Every pile of something seemed like it was planned. I think it was
    Powaz ist offline

Demigod Avatar von Rashnu
    Guarding Chinvat Bridge (As-Sirāt); a bridge finer than a hair and sharper than a sword.
    I am very disappointed in A10Bomber for posting a scan from the latest preview. The moderation made it plain several times on many occasions how we would view those scans directly linked onto the forum.

You can talk about the GameStar issue as much as you want. You can translate excerpts and discuss the images or what not. But within the first 4 weeks or so of publication we don't want to run the risk of having direct scans linked to the forum.

Since this thread serves no additional purpose over the one already discussing the GameStar preview, it will be closed.

§CLOSED
    [Bild: Rashnu340obenGIF.gif][Bild: nds_banner_156x60_rounded.jpg]
    [Bild: Rashnu340untenlinks.gif][Bild: Rashnu340untenrechts.gif][Bild: oaqmBDA_Nein_113x60.jpg]
    "Greeting to thee; well hast thou come; from that mortal world hast thou come to this pure, bright place."
    Rashnu ist offline