Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Seite 1 von 6 12345 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 1 bis 20 von 104
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    General Avatar von Khaled

Khaled ist offline

Post [Story] Khaled's Life

Chapter I : The Boy

-Run!Run!I can’t protect both of us son!I’ll keep the bandits away!
    -No father…I can’t do this,what am I going to do without you?I don’t even know the way back!
    -****,you are a strong boy..you will manage on your own…you will find the path!Now go!
    -I simply cannot!Let’s fight together.
    The bandits could be heard approaching fast..
    -What good is if we both fall?At least you can revenge your father’s death!Listen to me,like you always did…Go now!
    The man pushed away his son and hid himself behind a tree..***** understood then that the only choice remained to do as his father told him.While he was running mad through the forest he heard the sound of steel hiting steel and the final screams of a man…he knew that his father’s skin will be expensive..it will cost at least 3 bandits…but the inevitable had been produced…he knew his father isn’t any more and he has to live all by himself…he started to cry…very unusual,as he never did it before and sweared to revenge his father,but till then he got to find a way out of that damned forest. He was blinded by anger…never in his life will he be that boy who loved nature,who loved to play with other kids,who loved to spend his time chatting with old men and women at nightfires or hunting for pleasure…no from now on he will hunt for survival and will survive for revenge…he saw death..better said he heard it,but it was enough for him..it changed his life forever..
    TO BE CONTINUED

When I will mention the boys name in my story maybe the MOD's will change th title of teh thread.
    Note:The number of the stars won't help you guess his name
    P.S. tell me if you are curious and want me to continue the story

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2
    Ranger Avatar von Gothic guy

Gothic guy ist offline
    Good story im wondering what happens to those damn bandits and to find out what ***** name is please continue

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3
    Dragonslayer Avatar von Danutz_plusplus

Danutz_plusplus ist offline
    Nice story. Hiding the character's name with *** is a good idea.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4
    banned Avatar von Ynmar

Ynmar ist offline
    Indeed, it's nice story, I hope the 2nd part will be equally good.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5

Khaled ist offline
    thx guys..I actually have the 2nd part prepared but I will post it later
    Note:I will only tell you that this is going to be long

/edit1: ok..the 2nd part
    Chapter II : The Cave

Soon he grew tired and tired,he had to find a place to spend the night…he couldn’t sleep between Molerats,Wolves and maybe the ferocious Shadowbeasts.His anger had passed now and the fear took its place…better said he wasn’t just afraid of death..he was afraid that he will die and his father’s death will not be revenged…He started to cry again…maybe he was a strong lad grew in the forests,hunting ferocious animals,but back then he had his father on his side..now he was alone in the dark night…He laid down at the base of a tree,trying to find a solution…all of a sudden he heard some sounds...following them he came to find a spring with wather like crystal…it was obvious that the spring comes out of the mountain and where is a mountain there are chances to find a cave…so the light of hope fired up in his soul and he started the search.With all the bad luck that hit him that day…the good luck had to shine on him…so after some time spent,he found a small hole in the mountain…but he could see that it was small because of a collapse, and it could be seen that nobody passed near it because it was hidden by grass and “crawling” plants…very good news as he didn’t need any visitors.Inside he had the surprise to find more light that outside..because the light of the moon was getting inside through a hole far above him.Again he was lucky not to see the landscape laying immideatly down and falling asleep.
    Maybe for much time in his life **** will wish he never woke up in that morning…the light of the sun was falling exactly on a skull at his feet..immideatly he saw the rest of the skelets spread in the cave…The cave was round and had a tunnel that was leading deep down…he decided that is better for him not to follow that tunnel…but neither he ran out of the cave...he thought it would be better if he would search those skelets for useful items…however he wadn’t thinking of food.Soon his decision turned out to be a good one,as he found some knives,old rusty swords shortbows and some lockpicks…they were of no use for him,but only a small sword,2 knives and a shortbow could be used.While searching the last body for items,he actually find an old scrool with an attachment in its bag.****’s stomach was growling and he realized he didn’t eat for 2 days..so went outside searching for the good meat of molerats.Not after long he found a small group of those animals.He learned from his father that the best way to kill those critters was to stab them behind the ears.
    Soon after his attack..he was carrying 2 molerats to his cave,wondering how will he eat their meat…if he has no fire to cook it.Laying down in front of some wooden arches…he started to study the old scrool… ven now..he doesn’t know if it was a good idea or of it was a bad one.The attachment was a translation of the old text so he quickly got it that it was a spell scrool.After reading it the whole cave lightened and a flame bursted from the old paper,burning it and *****’s hands and feet,including the wooden arches.He started to scream…a spark hit his face above his left eye,his hands were all burned,and he couldn’t feel his right leg.The wooden arches were on fire and he realized that after all,he can resist the pain just to eat something…NO!...his hands needed help…immideatly. Remembering the teachings of the old village witch,he got out of the cave and looked for a Seraphis plant…a plant with green leaves and violet fruits in the middle,known as a Blue Elder in the common language…the juice of those fruits will heal his wounds.Returning to the cave he felt his leg and hands healed and so he was able to cook the molerat meat,but never will he forget about this episode of his life and he made another swear..he will never use magic again,but neither his hands and leg will not be completely healed and have ugly scars on them…On the other hand he ate enough to be able to sleep the whole day hiding from the bandits and meditating of his life and the strange tunnel that was sending strange noises to him from the very deepness of the mountain.
    Geändert von Khaled (30.07.2006 um 16:20 Uhr)

6. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #6
    Chosen One Avatar von rekinu

rekinu ist offline
    Interesting story, I like it very much Just post the next part !

7. Beiträge anzeigen #7

Khaled ist offline
    Chapter III : The Run

***** waked up the next morning freezing…the weather has changed…he needed some new clothes…it was obvious he has to go hunting…again. He spent some time repairing a shortbow and making some arrows and then he exit the cave looking for some lonely wolves. The bad news is that wolves never walk alone…only in packs and that is really bad. It didn’t pass much time when he heard some growlings in front of him…there was an agonizing animal.
    -Oh my god…this is indeed good luck. Said **** when he could see a mature wolf really bad bitten by some other wolves maybe…it could have been a brawl there.
    ***** ended the animal’s suffering with his knife and looked for another wolf…he find it in the company of 2 other young wolves. First he shot the mother with a well placed arrow in the neck and the other arrow hit one of the cubs…The last one jumped to attack the killer just that ****** quickly drawed his sword and hacked the wolf. So his hunting has ended and he carried the 4 wolves to his cave. He started to remove the pelts…he washed them at the spring and after that he left them to dry…with the day passing he managed to make himself a sturdy armor…one pelt was on his back, another on his chest and abdomen, tied to the other on the back…he cut the other one in two pieces and wraped them around his thighs. ***** armed himself with the sword,the knife and the repaired shortbow…got with him 5 arrows and decided that nobody was looking for him anymore so he was ready to leave the place.
    But NO!...he was too curious to see what’s with the tunnel that was leading in the heart of the mountain…****** walked through the tunnel just to find more skelets…and to find torches on the walls…he was afraid now…who could be there??? He wished never to ask himself this because just after the next turn of the tunnel he could se another 2 skelets, but there was a difference…they were not lying on the floor…they were standing on their feet and they immideatly turned to ****** and attacked him…he threw the torch on the floor and ran mad to the exit…he couldn’t hear or see nothing behind…suddenly he remembered the night when he was running of the bandits…how could he sleep so many nights in this cave with those undead beings by him??? ***** almost broke his legs and hands while running to the exit…he continued to run in the forest until he realized that if he is running just like that, soon he won’t be able to orientate and so he stopped…after a time spent thinking of his situation he decided to go east…It appeared that he was going deeper in the forest, but he got to follow the proposed road…The night was falling and he got to find shelter again…
    -Forget the shelter…I’m not going in a cave again…no chance…
    And so he continued to walk…until finally he got out of the forest…
    -Damn! I was going south-east…not east. said ****** looking at the stars…
    He found himself in a plateau at the brim of the forest…the stars were shining above…the moon was throwing a pale light over the pasture so he decided again to go on…he couldn’t see any enemies or animals, but he couldn’t be sure of it…
    At a moment he could hear the howlings of the wolves…maybe seeking revenge for their dead friends. ****** continued to walk until good luck shined again on him and saw a road. It’s obvious that roads lead to villages or fortresses…He could finally eat something decent and sleep at least on some welcoming straws in a barn. ***** followed the road which appeared to lead to nowhere…He was finished, he needed sleep, he was a boy who just reached the age maturity…anyway he wasn’t strong enough to resist such a forced walk. When he was on the verge of falling off his feet, he heard men talking…he never thought he would be so happy to hear human voices…it was strange…he will get help after all...he made it. With his last forces ****** screamed:
    -Heeeeelp!!!I’m heeereeee!!!
    And he fainted, hoping someone will hear him and come to his aid.
    TO BE CONTINUED

8. Beiträge anzeigen #8
    Apprentice Avatar von b_dog215

b_dog215 ist offline
    can't wait the next part ... post it soon ...
    Gothic4ever.......
    [Bild: sigdn9.jpg]

9. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #9
    banned

ruler_of_darknes ist offline
    great Khaled keep on like that dont be late for the new part...(i wish the kid to go in the stranghe CAVE).......

10. Beiträge anzeigen #10

Khaled ist offline
    Chapter IV : Gilbert

***** woke up in a bed all confused. He had headaches, he could feel his legs and hands bandaged, he had new clothes on him, the bed was all warm and soft, he could sleep there all day, but wait a minute…for how much time was he sleeping. Could be some days since he fainted. When he tried to get out of the bed someone was knocking on the door and after that a girl entered with a plate full of food
    -Ohh! You waked up…Here, I bought you something to eat. I’ll let the food here on the table
    -Thank you! Can you tell me what happened to me and where am I?
    -Ii…I think Gilbert can tell you everything…he told me to call him when you wake up…watch it…he is a though guy.
    -He is the one who brought me here?
    -Yes…you owe him much…your scream attracted some wolves…he had to fight them to save you…you looked like you were living in the forest for years…
    -Actually it has been 2 weeks…you know…I had big problems…
    -Look, we’ll talk about this later…eat now and I’ll send Gilbert here
    -Yes, if this is what you want…Just…what is your name??
    -Ahh…umm…Wait…my father calls for me…sorry. Yes father! Coming…
    -No…please…ahhh…
    ***** remained in the bed waiting for that Gilbert to come…damn…this girl left in a hurry and let the food on the table and he couldn’t get out of the bed…suddenly a tall silhouette passed in the room…***** could understand he is Gilbert and how he managed to kill the wolves…such a man could bring down a bear with a single axe swing.
    -How are you doing? Gilbert said. How do you feel?
    -Like hell.
    -Don’t say that! You don’t know how hell is like? Well, I can see you’re out of any dangers and after some days you’ll be on your feet
    -Ohh…that’s good news then! And thank you for saving my life last night!
    -Hahahaha! Last night? You’ve been sleeping for 2 days now…you poor fellow…you looked like you lived all your life in the woods
    - Two days?? I mean, yes, I can understand it. I was finished.
    -Now…I think you know the rule…if someone saves another’s life he is responsible for that man’s life from then until the end…so I think you can now tell me what the hell happened to you?
    ****** told Gilbert everything he passed through in the last two weeks…how he lost his father, how he hid in the cave, the way he managed to survive, the accident with magic, his run, the skeletons until he fainted two days ago
    -Man, you passed through a lot of troubles…you are a strong lad…hmmm I could say you’re a man now? You have 16 years don’t you?
    -Yes sir, three months ago I reached this age.
    -Hahaha…sir? Don’t call ma that?? I’m nothing more than a poor barbarian mercenary. By the way…I never thought a man from Myrtana can resist such efforts you made.
    -You mean you’re from somewhere else?
    -Yes…I’m from Nordmar…the northern part of this continent…but this are things that are not of great importance to you. What you must know now is that I’m going to miss several weeks…The king Rhobar the 2nd just got on the throne and he started war with orcs…Though orcs have attacked first, now the king wants to strike back an he is sending his raiders to protect the border and I’m going with them…there are good money to be won in this business
    -What’s with this war?? Will Nordmar help him?
    -I don’t know…not much of my business but the king asked our leader, the Bedouins of Varant and the merchants form the southern isles to help him…maybe he wants all the continent united…Innos knows what is he thinking of. Anyway…I’m going to help those poor Myrtana soldiers and maybe in 6 weeks I’ll be back.
    -I’ll wait for you. But what am I supposed to do here alone?
    -This is what I want to tell you. Look, I like you…you are a strong lad…you have the mug of a future warrior. I’ll let you a fine sword at the bartender and some money here. First, get well, then go to the blacksmith with your armor and tell him I sent you to enforce this sturdy leather armor…he’ll know what to do. After this, you take the sword and start training with Bret…the militia chief of this village and start working for Olaf the bartender so you’ll be able to pay your room and your food…I will be back in 6 weeks and I have an offer for you.
    -What kind of offer? What do you mean?
    -Look! There are many ways of making money…I’m offering you the hardest but the most interesting and productive way of making money…you will work with me…we will share the profit...if you fell like you are in debt to me…accept it. So well now…do as I said and think of my offer and maybe after some time spent together we’ll see what’s with that bandit gang and that strange cave…
    -Thank you for everything Gilbert, but you don’t know my name.
    -I don’t need it…I will call you Forrester, because you lived in the forest for 2 weeks…haha…tell m if it’s a good one..
    -As a matter of fact yes…it’s a good name. Fight well with the orcs.
    -I’ll do it!
    Geändert von Khaled (31.07.2006 um 13:31 Uhr)

11. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #11
    banned

i cant say nothing more then GREAT.....when the new part comes?

12. Beiträge anzeigen #12

Khaled ist offline
    Chapter V : New Beginning

Forrester spent the whole week in bed. At last he could walk again after 7 long days. He first went down the stairs into the hall where he met Olaf and many villagers and farmers. He was a complete stranger to them.
    -Hey Forrester, I heard this is your name…
    -Hello! I think I’m kind of in debt to you.
    -Hey…Gilbert told me his plans…so, you’ll work for me??
    -Of course…ohh and Gilbert’s sword
    -Yes, yes…here it is…good piece of weaponery.
    Forrester took the sword and looked at it greatfully
    -Yes…a fine piece indeed. I’m really in debt to him now…
    -I heard he found a solution for that.
    -Yes he did….look, I’m going to the blacksmith in town…do you have any appointments for me??
    -As a matter of fact yes I have…Originally this task was meant for Mia, my daughter, but you could do it maybe…if you already have to go in town…
    -Mia?...hmm…ohh yes and what task is that?
    -Ehh…here, take this money and by some wine and some ham from Mark, the food merchant.
    -Alright Master Olaf…I’m going now
    Forrester took his sturdy armor, his sword and the money and went down to the town. The villagers were unhappy because of his dark skin…he was like a Bedouin from Varant and the men of Myrtana aren’t in any good relations with hem, but he was walking like nothing was happening and nobody was looking at him. In the east side of the village he found the blacksmith…he was a tall fellow, and the signs of the work he was doing could be seen on his face ,arms and chest…he was all sweaty, musculos and was all looking angry an d grumpy.
    -Hey! I suppose you’re the blacksmith.
    -You suppose well. And what do you want?
    -Gilbert sent me…I have this piece of armor…he told me it needs enforcing…maybe chainmail, some furs, some leather… you know what to do…
    -Of course…so tell me…you’re on the good side of that though bastard? You really are a damn lucky one…so… so you have money? It will cost you 500 gp
    -Yes…that’s exactly how much he gave me…here they are…when shall I come back?
    -If it’s for a friend of Gilbert, it will be ready tonight…now let me do my job…
    -Yes…umm may I know you’re name?
    -Iii…think yes…it’s Harad
    -Good master Harad, I’ll be back for my armor
    After this, he went to the barracks to speak with Bret. He found him training some new militia recruits.
    -Hello master Bret. Do you have a minute for me?
    -What do you want boy? I’m busy…Don’t tell me you want me to join the militia…
    -Not really, just that a friend of mine, Gilbert, sent me to you…he told me you could train me a little.
    -Gilbert? Oohhh that bastard gave me some work again…well… when do you want to start?
    -I don’t know…maybe tomorrow…I don’t feel alright now and ready to fight…
    -Seek me tomorrow and we will begin…just a minute…show me your sword.
    Forrester drawn the sword a swinged it in the air before Bret.
    -Indeed it’s a good piece of weaponery…I like it. So starting from tomorrow you will come to me…you’ll first learn one handed combat
    -Yes master Bret. I’ll be going now.
    After the meeting with his future teacher, Forrester bought the wine and the ham from Mark…he could say he had a new friend now…Not everybody was looking suspicious at him. He brought the provisions to Olaf and stayed at the tavern until the night had fall, helping with the work around the tavern. He thought it’s time to go take his armor from Harad. He went again in the town and made his way to the smith. Harad welcomed him and proudly showed him his new armor. The wolf pelts were on their original places. The spaces left by the pelts, Harad filled them with fur and tied everything together…under the chest pelt he put some chainmail and he added four pieces of platemail on the shoulders and on the thighs…the rest of the feet were covered with fur tied to the leather pieces on the thighs. The back of the armor was protected by the wolf pelt enforced with fur and chainmail…it was classic nordmar armor…but the light model…not the heavy model as Gilbert was wearing.
    -Wear it proudly Forrester…it took all of my talent to make this
    -Thank you very much master Harad…it’s indeed a very fine piece of armor.
    -I’m glad you like it…now I have to sleep…if you need me anymore come back any day.
    -Yes master Harad
    And from then, Forrester’s days were the same: Working for Olaf ,buying provisions and other stuff from the town, serving the clients of the tavern ,training with Bret at the barracks and chatting with the farmers and villagers at the tavern. In this way he heard that the orcs attacked Nordmar and Varant from different directions and the two leaders accepted King Rhobar the II’s proposal of alliance and that the riders sent by the king were keeping the orcs at bay. Six weeks passed and Gilbert kept is promise…he came back after exactly six weeks. Forrester was chopping some wood in the back of the tavern when Gilbert came and said:
    -Ready?
    -Oohhh…more than you think.
    -Alright then. I’ll rest this night and tomorrow we’ll departure.
    -Where to?
    -The city of Zweibrucken…the duke there heard of my accomplishments and needs my assistance.
    -Great…I’m ready when you are.
    -Just wait until tomorrow.
    In that night Forrester saw what a friend he got by himself. Some though guys wanted to attack the tavern…Gilbert only heard how they were demanding the money from Olaf and he jumped out of the bed as fast as the thunder…he was running to the two bandits like a storm…a storm that not even a mountain can resist…he didn’t wanted to kill them, but he broke a chair in the head of one bandit and with a well place fist blow he stunned the other for hours…
    - Well…now Bret will make short work of those two! Said Forrester going back to his bed.

13. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #13
    banned

-- this should mean enough....hehe

14. Beiträge anzeigen #14
    Apprentice Avatar von b_dog215

b_dog215 ist offline
    this story is great ... can't wait for the other part
    man you rock ...
    Gothic4ever.......
    [Bild: sigdn9.jpg]

15. Beiträge anzeigen #15
    Knight Avatar von _DieGo_

_DieGo_ ist offline
    Nice story Khaled! Continue...

...By DieGo...
    Just chill...

16. Beiträge anzeigen #16

Khaled ist offline
    Chapter VI : Departure

When Forrester got out of the bed, washed himself and equipped the armor and his weapons, it was early in the morning, but Olaf just told him that Gilbert left to the town to buy some provisions for the road and gave left word for Forrester to wait him. The mercenary returned after half an hour, paid Olaf the rent and told Forrester to follw him close and take care of the provisions.
    -Do you realize that all your life from now on you will be working just for others, doing exactly what they ask you, putting your life in danger for a handful of gold?
    -Yes and I’m ready for this kind of life.
    -Then you shouldn’t have many problems at the beginning. Just stay beside me and if I need help I will tell you.
    -But I thought I have to fight along side with you, not just to look at you fighting and just to aid you if real problems appear.
    -I’m trying to protect you…But if you want it so, then take care…if I don’t see you storming the front no matter the danger I’ll beat the hell out of you. Understood?
    -Yes Gilbert! You’ll see what I can do!
    -I can’t wait!
    They both stopped talking and they continued their journey with no problems…just some drunken men and a merchant who wanted to fool them selling double priced merchandise. Forrester realized he was going west and he recognized the point where he met the road after he left the forest. In that place, Gilbert turned north and was heading to the forest. Scared, Forrester wanted to tell him not to go there, but he remembered what his fried told him about being scared and so he followed Gilbert not saying a word, hoping they won’t enter the forest.
    -We’re going to make stop at the city of Hackstadt…the drunken men we met were caring a letter in which the governor of the city was seeking for adventurers to complete a quest.
    -What’s the quest about?
    -Some bandit raids…but we could talk with the governor more about this.
    -Maybe they are the same bandits who killed my father
    -No…the bandits that caused you problems are operating in the north-east side of the forest. Hackstadt it’s on the south-west side…but maybe they could have relations with each-other…
    -Their bandits…scums…I’ll have such a pleasure killing them…
    -Hey…remember the storm the front thing? Just forget it...if you want to help me or if I desperately need some…I understand you and you can have revenge only if you’re alive.
    -Yes Gilbert…I’ll try, anyway, to be of help for you.
    Again they stopped talking and walked for half an hour. Forrester was exciting ‘cause he will enter a great city of Myrtana and soon he will go into an adventure with Gilbert…he just couldn’t wait to test his warrior abilities on the bandits. Soon, they made it to the main gate, where the guard was looking suspicious at them.
    -Halt! Where do you think you’re going? You look like though bastards-trouble makers!
    -Stand aside you pathetic guard…even the king’s general would recognize me and would invite me in his house to a drink!! and you think of stopping me?
    -Ahh…hmm…umm I didn’t know you’re so important mister, please forgive me, I really didn’t know.
    -Cut it off! You make me sick
    -Yes of course mister…go in…ohh and the boy is with you?
    -I’m no boy…just let me enter and shut up!
    The guard let them enter the city without saying another word. Forrester was impressed of the influence Gilbert had…so was of his own courage to say those words he said.
    -I liked you from the first time we met. Said Gilbert suddenly. You have some guts…it’s impressing, but don’t do this too often… at least until you have some backup achievements.
    -By the way, what have you done there, in the campaign against the orcs?
    -Let’s just say I made a good impression on the general..*grin*.

17. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #17
    banned

hehehehehe.......this is great continue like that khaled!!!

18. Beiträge anzeigen #18

Khaled ist offline
    Chapter VII : First Adventures

The governor’s house was on a hill in the north side of the city…they shown the paper to the guards and they let them enter. The house was magnificient. The most luxos house in all the city…it was showing the wealth of the owner. The governor was sitting at his table drinking his morning tea.
    -Ohh…we have guests…you look like adventurers. What can I do for you?
    -You were seeking for some aid against a gang of bandits? Or so I’ve heard.
    -Yes, yes… you have come to help me? 500 gp for every bandit…after you kill them you will call the local militia and they will carry their corpses here. Do we have a deal?
    -Maybe not…I suggest you give us a cart and we can manage caring their filthy corpses here.
    -You’re sure you can manage it? I mean…umm…you will be tired after the fight don’t you?
    -No…I don’t think so…*wink*.
    -So be it then…here, I’m giving you an order to a merchant to borrow you one of his carts.
    -Just don’t go anywhere this noon…I don’t need to wait you…I have important things to take care of.
    -Yes of course…you know your job. Anyway, I’ll be here waiting.
    The two adventurers left the house and started to ask for information about the gang. They took the cart from the merchant and found out about a cave east of the city, in the forest.
    -Forrester, we have to go in the woods now…are you prepared?
    -Yes I am…let’s kick those scums.
    They left through the east gate, which the guard again, didn’t wanted to open until he saw the governor’s order. Now they were again in the wilderness, searching for tracks that would lead to the bandits hideout.
    -Look…before we find those bandits, we need a plan. We need to know how to attack those scums.
    -And what are you thinking of?
    -they usually post a guard at the entrance. This guard has many attributes. Either to signal the danger so the gang can prepare, either to lure some travelers in the hideout. If this guard sees me, he will surely signal the danger and then… well…I want to avoid dangers. Now you show me you are a brave lad and you’ll just walk near the entrance, the guard will se you and either he will attack you, either he will try to lure you inside. If he attacks you, don’t worry…I will be near. BUT if he calls you to go inside, follow him and just when he introduces you to his companions, you stab and kill him…that’s when I will storm inside and make short work of those pathetic loosers. Got the plan?
    -It’s perfect…and I’m brave enough to do it…believe me.
    -Great…now before all, we must find the hideout.
    At some point they found some tracks…it looked like it has been a brawl there…Gilbert also discovered some blood marks on trees, 3 arrows and a picklock.
    -Aha…so those maggots had something to talk about. And looking through the forest said again: This way… got it! Damn clever guys
    Gilbert found a narrow road that was leading down. On the left and on the right there were tall trees hiding the small road. The road was leading in a valley and on the right there was a cave with torches and 2 guys in front of it.
    -This is a good hiding place…from above it seems like a hole with no means of access but not many can find that road. Now you know what to do…it seems the guards will attack you, since no ordinary traveler could head this way. Lure them and I will finish one by one.
    Forrester didn’t drawn his sword and just walked in the valley. One of the bandits approached him:
    -Hey, hey ,hey…what do we have here?
    -What do we have?
    -A traveler…it seems you lost your way…come…we are an outpost of the local militia here…we are looking for some bandits around here.
    -Oh my God!! At last…militia members…seems I’m saved!
    -Yes you are…look…lemme take your luggage..
    -No…I don’t want a militia ember to get exhausted by carring such a big luggage…I will amnage..*wink*
    -Suit yourself
    Forrester walked with the guy in the cave and the other one remained outside. Approaching through the shadows, Gilbert stabbed the guy covering his mouth with the hand and he followed Forrester in the cave. He was at 3 steps away when Forrester stabbed the other guy and stormed to another one, who probably was approaching to hack him, and drowing his sword he killed the bandit with a well placed sword-in-heart. Gilbert knocked down another one, slashed and impaled the other two. The only one who remained was the boss who had time to draw his axe and to attack Forrester. He blocked the attack but the power of the hit put him down…the bandit prepared to hit again, but useless…Gilbert hacked him and pushed by fear and instincts so did Forrester.
    -Good job lad! I wonder how much they’ll pay us if we have a bandit alive?
    -Maybe double.
    -You killed two bandits, I killed 2 and knocked down another…that means 2000 gp for me. And 1000 for you plus I will say you killed the boss…that will probably add you 500 gp or who knows, maybe 1000 and we are even.
    -Seems god for me.
    -So we have the deal…let’s carry those corpses to the cart and let’s head down to your first payment.
    On the way back they gathered some wolf pelts and rare plants which they gave to the merchant as a payment. The governor was very pleased of their accomplishments so he agreed to pay double for the living man and for the leader…and invited them at the gallows to see the bandit being hanged
    -We don’t really need to see it. I’ve seen enough death in my life…maybe my friend here. Said Gilbert
    -No. I will only need some rest and after tomorrow I think we can go.
    -If you want to stay so much I don’t have nothing against it. Go in taverns, make friends…from tomorrow starting we won’t have so much free-time.
    -Understood!
    They were popular now in the city…they were offered to stay for free in a tavern :”The Old Mercenary”…they were feeling like home. Forrester went in a pub , drank beer, enjoyed himself with the citizens and he returned to the tavern at the midnight all tired and ready jump in bed. Gilbert was waiting for him:
    -You showed great courage today…I know in the future we will be an unstoppable pair…look…after I we finish our work in Zweibrucken we will go to the cave and after I find some of my old companions we will go attack those bandits…is this allright to you?
    -Of course…I can’t wait to get those scums…today it has been just one iny part of my revenge…they will see me.
    -I believe you can do everything you said…go to sleep now…tomorrow we are going to Zweibrucken…and as a side note…if we succeed there and we don’t die, we will win a fortune…I will explain tomorrow on the road.

TO BE CONTINUED

19. Beiträge anzeigen #19
    banned Avatar von Light_bringer_

Light_bringer_ ist offline
    hi....hi....hi...........this story is great!!!!
    Geändert von Light_bringer_ (01.08.2006 um 11:58 Uhr)

20. Beiträge anzeigen #20

Khaled ist offline
    thank you all..it's nice when ppl support you..

Seite 1 von 6 12345 ... Letzte »