Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Seite 4 von 11 « Erste 12345678 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 61 bis 80 von 212
  1. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #61
    Veteran Avatar von Amon Amarth 930

Amon Amarth 930 ist offline
    @The Tordir:

We have also a very good musician

And i dont know who was Pandelik, but he have nothing to do with us.

2. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #62
    Knight Avatar von Hav'caaren An'givare

Hav'caaren An'givare ist offline

^_^

Ok sorry ,I have a very high confidence in you guys that you will manage to recreate that Gothic feeling and merge it into a wonderfull mod

PS:you could make a trailer when you are nearly finished,so that even more people can discover this project of yours .

PPS: Are there going to be any artillary units(Khorinis had canons and the orcs in the Valley of Mines had catapults,the woden thing with wich they made a breach in one section of the castle,and look at Vengard in GIII and tell me,would they have wasted they're time to torn down walls,of course not,the city walls were most probably destroyed by some piece of artillary like a catapult or a canon).You don't have to put too many artillary units,just two or three types .

PPPS:Never mind,I found the answer at the german forum
    Geändert von Hav'caaren An'givare (16.10.2009 um 15:43 Uhr)

3. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #63

Smile

Hello there .
    I have something that buges me,and that is the paladin two-handed unit,why do they wear a shield.I know that they won't use it in battle(if you can make them use a 2hander and shield that would be awsome IMO,but that's a bit too much.Also,if they are going wear it in battle,they should have them om the back,you know,this way it won't bother them in battle ;I can't imagine someone running or marching with a shield on his leg,besides wearing the heavy plated steel armor wich the paladins usually have.

PS:how is the work going

4. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #64

5. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #65

Thanks.

However, these not all units, only those with heavy armor.

6. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #66

By the way this intro fits perfectly with them as a people (they have the same mentality )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SL9Nb...rom=PL&index=1

If the mod will have faction intros,then the hashishi should be like that ...

7. Beiträge anzeigen #67
    Chosen One Avatar von KingOvi

KingOvi ist offline
    That will surely be great, nice work for the guys, but just Imagine something like that in the Unreal Engine , oh, forget it

Interesting, but not for me
    3D-Source --- Game ready 3D Models - 3d models - 3d blog - 3d tutorials --- Soon to be the best 3d site on the net, guess why..
    Unauthorized advertising of 3D-Source is highly encouraged but not rewarded due to plenty of greed.

8. Beiträge anzeigen #68
    Ranger Avatar von samino8

samino8 ist offline
    i'v looked through all infos about the game and it looks great! but when i checked out what generals that was to participate i didne't found the namless or his friends Do they exist in this mod or are they some sort of event that will pop up later in the game as the mongols did in the normal total war II.Though it would have been awsome if the namless n friends returned to myrtana from the unknown land and saw what was happening. the NH coulden't stand to see his old kingdom was destoyed or something and therefor decleard war opon all nations to ones and for all reunite the hole gothic land into one big nation!
    Geändert von samino8 (08.01.2010 um 19:57 Uhr)

9. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #69

10. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #70

Uh, that are not "all", by events there are other characters, Raven, for example. The nameless hero and his deeds, and his friends are mainly represented by many events. Sometimes the player can replay itself, also things that has accomplished the nameless hero, but he will not thereby assume the role of the nameless.

[Sorry I've had to use a translator. )

11. Beiträge anzeigen #71

samino8 ist offline
    thanks for the answeres! just wanna ask 2 more things.
    1: is there an orc faction? how do the warriors look? plz send a link
    2:any release date yet?

12. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #72

1.:

There are 2 Factions: Orcs of the South (Orcs from G1/2) and Orcs of the North (Orcs from G3). The orcs will look like in the games.

2.:

Nope, sorry.

13. Beiträge anzeigen #73

samino8 ist offline
    then this looks like very promesing mod! but i will never understand how they imported the orc textures into the game. they don't even have the same shape or form as the normal medieval II:total war human fighters. Mayby this is more easely done then thought...

14. Beiträge anzeigen #74
    Adventurer Avatar von SM_Ile

SM_Ile ist offline
    Will this work on steam version of the game?

15. Beiträge anzeigen #75
    Knight Avatar von Th13f

Th13f ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von samino8 Beitrag anzeigen
    then this looks like very promesing mod! but i will never understand how they imported the orc textures into the game. they don't even have the same shape or form as the normal medieval II:total war human fighters. Mayby this is more easely done then thought...
    If the game engine uses normal mapping, it should be possible. Anyway, it looks as if they can implement new meshes in the game and that solves a lot of problems, without the use of normal mapping.

16. Beiträge anzeigen #76
    Provinzheld Avatar von Nevada

Nevada ist offline
    The models are using normal maps, but you also need completely redone meshes for the Orcs, which can be done easily in comparison to what it takes to bring them into the actual game.

There's a huge amount of animations to be redone, which is actually the reason why we have some Orc-units in our mod already but because of those animations, they weren't shown to the public. And this won't happen any time next, our focus is at the moment on finishing the "human" factions.

17. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #77

Hello to everybody who is developing this mod.I have a few question and suggestions for this modification:

1.-How will the family tree look like (the royal bloodline).Will Rhobar II be the only member for the Myrtana royal family (he should have a "dead" wife,Queen Esmeralda,like the ship,and a "adopted" son or general").The same for Zuben,Kan should have Umbrak as his brother (he commanded the attack on Vengard before it got out of hand,plus he wears the same ceremonial armor as Kan,that must mean something ?).

2.-Will there be princesses to use as diplomats (hope not),the same for merchants.

3.-I always had a problem with M2TW,and that was that after some time my generals wich were not part of my faction's family would die of old age,and would not be raplaced.I want to have a few generals wich are not part of the royal family,so could you adopt the Westeros Total War system in wich there would be an event once every 5 turns (a tournement,a contest or arena matches ) wich for only 500 florens will give me a new general wich isn'tadopted ?

4.-Also part of Westeros were Outriders that can steal enemy supplies (50 florins for each sucsefull infiltration in an army ,200 for each infiltration in a city) ?

5.-What about Bloodline traits for all major families and Completely new Gothic (Morgrad) Ancillaries (like Lord of Gotha,Gouverner of Khorinnis,and Lord of the Hashishin) ?

6.-The Mercenaries of Lee should not be able to make ships ( they were only interested in freeing Khorinis from bouth orcs and Royalists).They can if you start the campaign as them however to hire mercenary ships.Also Nomads should not have ships,the same as Southern Orcs (too barbarian).The Nordmarians should still ahve ships for raiding (think of vikings).

7.-The Monastery of Nordmar and Khorinis,and Bakharesh and Irdorath should have besides the "temple" building,a special building called "altar" or "statue" (for Innos and Beliar,since in the Gothic games they had those things).

8.-Peasent units for each faction (except the Orcs and Nordmar).Plus a few more units for Myrtana (even a few units forhire,as mercenaries).

That would be all for now .Thank you for youre patience.

18. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #78

After you will finish this project,are you thinking about making a strategy game based on the Nilfgaard-Nordling wars (based on the books of The Witcher by Andrzej Sapkowski), maybe something like Nilfgaard: Total War.

Also,I was thinking you should place landmarks on the map ( like the ones in RomeTW and TATW),landmarks for the beliar temples,temples of the ancient ones etc .
    Geändert von Hav'caaren An'givare (15.02.2010 um 13:27 Uhr)

19. Beiträge anzeigen #79
    Provinzheld Avatar von Nevada

Nevada ist offline
    1.-How will the family tree look like (the royal bloodline).Will Rhobar II be the only member for the Myrtana royal family (he should have a "dead" wife,Queen Esmeralda,like the ship,and a "adopted" son or general").The same for Zuben,Kan should have Umbrak as his brother (he commanded the attack on Vengard before it got out of hand,plus he wears the same ceremonial armor as Kan,that must mean something ?).
    The only faction with a family tree as we know it from vanilla MTW2 will be Myrtana, for the others, we decided to use the family tree of the Teutonic Order in the Teutonic Campaign.

2.-Will there be princesses to use as diplomats (hope not),the same for merchants.
    Both are not in our mod/disbabled in our mod. There will be neither princesses nor merchants.

3.-I always had a problem with M2TW,and that was that after some time my generals wich were not part of my faction's family would die of old age,and would not be raplaced.I want to have a few generals wich are not part of the royal family,so could you adopt the Westeros Total War system in wich there would be an event once every 5 turns (a tournement,a contest or arena matches ) wich for only 500 florens will give me a new general wich isn'tadopted ?
    Well, I never had a problem of too few generals. However, you will have to use the generals you have and those coming to you through birth and adoption. We want the players to use his generals wisely, not as canonfodder.

4.-Also part of Westeros were Outriders that can steal enemy supplies (50 florins for each sucsefull infiltration in an army ,200 for each infiltration in a city) ?
    We have spies, assassins as well as the supply system from Byg's grim Reality 4.0 included. That will have to do at least until 1.0

5.-What about Bloodline traits for all major families and Completely new Gothic (Morgrad) Ancillaries (like Lord of Gotha,Gouverner of Khorinnis,and Lord of the Hashishin) ?
    The city Ancillaries are planned and we already included many others. The lack of "normal" family trees however makes the need for bloodlinetraits quite small.

6.-The Mercenaries of Lee should not be able to make ships ( they were only interested in freeing Khorinis from bouth orcs and Royalists).They can if you start the campaign as them however to hire mercenary ships.Also Nomads should not have ships,the same as Southern Orcs (too barbarian).The Nordmarians should still ahve ships for raiding (think of vikings).
    All factions will have ships on their disposal.

7.-The Monastery of Nordmar and Khorinis,and Bakharesh and Irdorath should have besides the "temple" building,a special building called "altar" or "statue" (for Innos and Beliar,since in the Gothic games they had those things).
    Why do you need a statue when you have a temple?
    Yes, these statues were there in the games, but within the temples/monasteries.

8.-Peasent units for each faction (except the Orcs and Nordmar).Plus a few more units for Myrtana (even a few units forhire,as mercenaries).
    Myrtana will receive one more unit, if at all.
    Focus is for now on the other factions, but we got other low-level units instead of peasants.

Also,I was thinking you should place landmarks on the map ( like the ones in RomeTW and TATW),landmarks for the beliar temples,temples of the ancient ones etc .
    That we haven't shown them yet doesn't mean we don't have any of them.

After you will finish this project,are you thinking about making a strategy game based on the Nilfgaard-Nordling wars (based on the books of The Witcher by Andrzej Sapkowski), maybe something like Nilfgaard: Total War.
    I liked the books, but i definitely won't make a mod about that one, as i plan to bow out of MTW 2 modding after this one is done.

20. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #80

Well,keep up the good work .
    This place sure feels empty.Maybe when it's done,everybody will start spawining posts like
    "OMG,thah best thing evah,more awsome then TATW because it has gothic "
    .And of course:
    "why is tah nameless not a general,yo,and what aboot wardas,lol"
    Anyway

Seite 4 von 11 « Erste 12345678 ... Letzte »