Home Risen Risen2 Risen3 Forum English Russian

Registrieren Hilfe Kalender Heutige Beiträge
Ergebnis 1 bis 7 von 7
  1. #1 Zitieren
    Rookie
    Hi, I just joined the forum. I picked up Risen the other day, and I'm undergoing the graphical problems discussed in the tech FAQ for ATI/AMD graphics card users.

I followed the directions and checked the Disable Catalyst A.!. box, but it didn't help. Is there anything else I can disable or do to fix the graphics from looking something like this ( http://www.plaatjesupload.nl/bekijk/...752558-960.jpg ) or did I waste my money?
    BenRGamer ist offline

2. #2 Zitieren

Metasyntaktische Variable
    Hello and welcome to the forum!

Could you please post the diagnostic files which are mentioned in the thread "READ THIS BEFORE POSTING"? Are you enforcing any graphics settings via driver (like AA)?
    foobar ist gerade online

3. #3 Zitieren
    Rookie
    Zitat Zitat von foobar Beitrag anzeigen
    Hello and welcome to the forum!

Could you please post the diagnostic files which are mentioned in the thread "READ THIS BEFORE POSTING"? Are you enforcing any graphics settings via driver (like AA)?
    Sorry about that, I read the FAQ and when it didn't work I made up an account right then and there. Anyway, I had to delete about half of the msinfo32 (it was bigger than the 1 MB limit due to errors from when an external hard drive that I had a bunch of stuff installed on broke) but here they are.

I've got Anti-Aliasing set to use the application's settings settings, I don't know if that disables it or not, but I do have Adaptive Anti-Aliasing disabled.

I've got SMOOTHVISION HD Anisotropic Filtering set to use the applications settings, too.

And something called Mipmap Detail Level is set to it's lowest level, High Performance (as opposed to High Quality).

That's the 3D Options, but I haven't messed with much of the others, though.
    Angehängte Dateien
    BenRGamer ist offline Geändert von BenRGamer (14.10.2010 um 06:30 Uhr)

4. #4 Zitieren

Zitat Zitat von BenRGamer Beitrag anzeigen
    Anyway, I had to delete about half of the msinfo32 (it was bigger than the 1 MB limit due to errors from when an external hard drive that I had a bunch of stuff installed on broke)
    You sure that were the only errors? Because having a look at those was part of the reason I asked for it. Why not just put the file in a ZIP? You can also use our Upload-Server to store up to 10 MB for forum internal use. Password can be found in the info forum. Don't forget to check the box "Akzeptiert" to accept the terms of use.

I've got Anti-Aliasing set to use the application's settings settings, I don't know if that disables it or not, but I do have Adaptive Anti-Aliasing disabled.

I've got SMOOTHVISION HD Anisotropic Filtering set to use the applications settings, too.

And something called Mipmap Detail Level is set to it's lowest level, High Performance (as opposed to High Quality).
    I have no ATI card of my own but that seems about right. Your drivers could be a bit more recent though. Perhaps you should try to update them.
    http://sites.amd.com/us/game/downloa...-vista-32.aspx

Have you tried deleting everything and reinstalling the game?
    foobar ist gerade online

5. #5 Zitieren
    Rookie
    Zitat Zitat von foobar Beitrag anzeigen
    You sure that were the only errors? Because having a look at those was part of the reason I asked for it. Why not just put the file in a ZIP? You can also use our Upload-Server to store up to 10 MB for forum internal use. Password can be found in the info forum. Don't forget to check the box "Akzeptiert" to accept the terms of use.

I have no ATI card of my own but that seems about right. Your drivers could be a bit more recent though. Perhaps you should try to update them.
    http://sites.amd.com/us/game/downloa...-vista-32.aspx

Have you tried deleting everything and reinstalling the game?
    There's alot of them, but here it is. I changed it to an .rtf and it fit.

I updated the drivers earlier today--was one of the first things I did.

And, I just tried uninstalling/reinstalling the game, didn't work.
    Angehängte Dateien
    BenRGamer ist offline

6. #6 Zitieren

You could try to check your memory, just to be sure. Other than that, I currently have no idea regarding the cause of your problem.

If it were my system, I'd reinstall Windows from scratch (perhaps into a separate partition) with only the bare minimum of drivers (video, sound, DirectX) and see if the problem persists.
    foobar ist gerade online

7. #7 Zitieren
    Warrior Avatar von André Feroi
    A French player had the same problem these days (ATI Radeon HD 4850). Disabling all advanced options in the Catalyst Manager didn't help either. But disabling only the anti-aliasing (keeping the default) solved it. Does it help in your case ?
    André Feroi ist offline