Ergebnis 1 bis 6 von 6

Stuck at first level

1. #1 Zitieren
    Just arrived
    I can't get out of the beginning area with all the mushrooms and mandy won't talk to me please help
    aquapunkchick ist offline

2. #2 Zitieren

Silent Dreams
    Do you play the steam version? Normally Mandy talks automatically when you reach the area.
    you can send me your last savegame to contact@silentdreams.de would be interesting for us.
    DeadPoet ist offline

3. #3 Zitieren
    Rookie
    I am also stuck on the first level. Mandy has spoken to me but I cannot get Drake or Holy Avatar to walk to the mushrooms, they both end up stuck near the tree to the right/'north-east' of the mushrooms.
    chap o ist offline

4. #4 Zitieren

Silent Dreams
    a save would be great: contact@silentdreams.de

We never had this problem, so we have to check it out.
    DeadPoet ist offline

5. #5 Zitieren
    Rookie
    I tried again today, and for some reason I was able to get Drake to move so he was almost next to Mandy and therefore able to kill the mushrooms. However, Holy Avatar was still limited to movement around a few squares near the tree I mentioned in my above post. Then, once the mushrooms were killed and the next mushroom appeared I experienced the same thing again. Drake cannot get anywhere near to the latest mushroom, and I have no idea why. Again, he can only move within a limited number of squares, and it is very frustrating.
    chap o ist offline

6. #6 Zitieren
    Rookie
    Ignore me, I am a fool! I didn't realise that I was in 'battle-mode' and had limited movement during such times, and that it was only when not battling that I could move as far as I want!
    chap o ist offline