Home Risen Risen2 Risen3 Forum English Russian

Registrieren Hilfe Kalender Heutige Beiträge
Ergebnis 1 bis 4 von 4
  1. #1 Zitieren
    automatic news bot
    The website Gametrailers is now hosting a short video interview that was made with Daniel Oberlerchner, Brand Manager at Deep Silver, during the Games Developer Conference (GDC) back in March.

Homepage
    World of Risen ist offline Geändert von World of Risen (20.04.2011 um 09:00 Uhr)

2. #2 Zitieren
    Warrior Avatar von SlamDunk
    This comment on the video page is like straight out of my head.
    Zitat Zitat von TucoBenedicto
    I'm absolutely in love with Risen and Gothic 2 (plus Night of the Raven, best expansion ever made for an RPG since Serpent Isle) and I can't wait for this sequel.

I just hope they avoid dumb suggestions and complaints like "It's too damn hard" or "give us fast travel like TES".

Seriously, screw you guys. I love Piranha Bytes games exactly cause they are challenging, unforgiving and make you feel immersed in a lively setting like no other games around.
    We need more of these games and less idiot-proof garbage with cinematic cutscenes and expensive voice acting.
    I hope Risen 2 is as, or preferably, MORE, challenging than Risen. I always feel uneasy upon seeing a thread with suggestions to PB because I fear the ones that dumb-down, ease and "streamline" PB's games are put in in order to please the casual gamers. So far, though, there has not been too much of those around...
    SlamDunk ist offline

3. #3 Zitieren
    Knight Commander
    I hope that to attract a wider audience, PB put in user-friendly features such as Lester-like guides (G1) to take you to the landmarks around, and random NPCs who point out the way to wherever you want to go in a settlement (missing in G3 and Risen).
    My skin for Opera Web Browser.[Bild: tOC_sig1.jpg]
    Nisarg ist offline

4. #4 Zitieren
    Knight Avatar von Stalagmite
    The trick is to make it hardcore and still attract a wide audience. As far as RPG's are concerned, hopefully Skyrim will be the first to do this followed by Risen 2.
    Stalagmite ist offline