Home Risen Risen2 Risen3 Forum English Russian

Registrieren Hilfe Kalender Heutige Beiträge
Ergebnis 1 bis 5 von 5
  1. #1 Zitieren
    research Avatar von NicoDE
    http://www.bendlins.de/nico/risen/risenlib.7z

Read the included text file to get used to the console command.
    "Unter diesen schwierigen Umständen bin ich mir sicher, daß diese guten Menschen meinen augenblicklichen Bedarf an deren Gold verstehen werden." -- Connor
    NicoDE ist offline Geändert von NicoDE (11.08.2010 um 13:33 Uhr)

2. #2 Zitieren
    Just to answer the questions I received per private message...

Put the Script_Library.dll into <Risen>/bin/scripts/ - i.e. extract the archive (with sub-folders) into the directory where you installed Risen (or the Demo).

The Script_Library.dll will be loaded by the game (it loads all /bin/scripts/Script_*.dll and calls _ScriptInit@0). On initialization the Script_Library.dll registers a new console command: library.

The console command supports help (library help) and auto-completion for both parameters (press the Tabulator key to complete the parameter or to switch to the next valid parameter).

Why...
    • ...implemented as a new console command?
      It was easier for me.
      Else I would have to find a way to initialize the Engine, the Game, the Modules, ... just too much work, sorry.
    • ...not a custom tool/parser?
      It is just something that I do not have time for.

Best regards and good luck,
    Nico
    "Unter diesen schwierigen Umständen bin ich mir sicher, daß diese guten Menschen meinen augenblicklichen Bedarf an deren Gold verstehen werden." -- Connor
    NicoDE ist offline

3. #3 Zitieren
    The Script_Library module has been updated.

All known "problems" have been resolved:
    • File time-stamps are set on Export.
    • Camera raw files are moved to import directory on Export.

Because the time-stamps are set, the Game should no longer rebuild/create new /data/compiled/library/compiled_*.bin on start - as long as you did not changed the raw files. Strictly speaking the "library compile" command isn’t necessary, because the Game checks for modifications on loading a document archive.

Note that PANKRATZX2_01623.xinf has been removed in Patch 1.1 - you should clear the output directory if you exported the Goldmaster infos.

ps: There is no need to distribute the raw files. Everyone who has the Game can generate them - for her/his version of the game.
    NicoDE ist offline Geändert von NicoDE (11.08.2010 um 16:48 Uhr)

4. #4 Zitieren
    Ranger
    Why there is no option to decompile compiled_materials.bin from data\compiled\materials.pak?
    PowerGamer ist offline

5. #5 Zitieren
    Zitat Zitat von PowerGamer Beitrag anzeigen
    Why there is no option to decompile compiled_materials.bin from data\compiled\materials.pak?
    Because I did not implement it
    It can be added if it is an eCDocArchive (IIRC it isn't) and the eSDocArchiveConfig parameters are known. The source code is in the RisenSDK http://svn.nicode.net/risensdk/trunk...cript_Library/

Note that there is a long and almost complete Compiled Shader Material research for Risen 1

Best regards,
    Nico
    NicoDE ist offline Geändert von NicoDE (13.03.2013 um 09:39 Uhr)